Thread: School budget vote

Smile School budget vote

This Tuesday may 17 is the vote on our school budget. Voting will take place at the high school on ransom road from 10 am till 9pm. There is a property tax increase if budget approved.Also voting for candidates for the school board. I believe there are 2 individuals running for the board who I will vote for. Emily Ciraolo and Takayuki Nobumoto.The rest of those running I have no faith in. But a vote for Richard Little is a vote for a deceiving individual.He took a job from Cannon Design who does work for the school system, a major conflict of interest.Also a vote for Myrna Blair is a wasted vote.She does whatever the superintendent tells her to do. If we can get both her and Little off the board it will be a positive for the schools and taxpayers. There is in my opinion presently a school board that is nothing more than a rubber stamp for the super. If you want to change this get rid of these two for starters. Next yr Glen Bobeck has to go. Believe me I want what is right for the children and not self serving individuals on this board. We taxpayers and residents have the power to make a positive change, lets do it this Tuesday.

Smile fp2206

Congrats to the residents of the Island.Incumbents Richard Little and Myrna Blair were defeated. Takayuki and Ciraolo were elected. I think this will create a positive influence to the schools the students and the taxpayers. Very happy day for the Islanders.

Thread Information