Thread: Clark trew you people under the bus.

Clark trew you people under the bus.

The land of the Stupid,You clowns fell for it hook line and sinker.Your boy Clark folds and is probably promised a job with Idiot boy Keane. I suppose you stupid democrats will all vote for Keane becuase he is a democrat. When Keane raises your taxes I am going to laugh my ass off. Public sector slugs all suck and so do the people of West Seneca.Its politics as usual. The Snake Oil Salesman speaks and the lemmings buy it.

[QUOTE=Cgoodsp466]Public sector slugs all suck and so do the people of West Seneca.QUOTE]

What the hell did the people of West Seneca do to you? And by the way, I hope your police department, garbage collectors and snowplow drivers, and the like don't know how you feel about public employees. It could be messy.

Your bio says you're a sales manager at a "BIG company", well I like to piss off salesmen. What sort of imported crap do you sell and how can I make an appointment?
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

By the way, what does "trew you people under the bus mean?" Or is that Kaiser Town speak for threw?

Did Clark even win one district in West Seneca in the primary? I don't think he did.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    Did Clark even win one district in West Seneca in the primary? I don't think he did.
    NO, I believe we know better. By the way, did you see the FBI is now looking into Clark's campaign finances. In the Buffalo News today!

[QUOTE=Psycho1]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    Public sector slugs all suck and so do the people of West Seneca.QUOTE]

What the hell did the people of West Seneca do to you? And by the way, I hope your police department, garbage collectors and snowplow drivers, and the like don't know how you feel about public employees. It could be messy.

Your bio says you're a sales manager at a "BIG company", well I like to piss off salesmen. What sort of imported crap do you sell and how can I make an appointment?
    Ok let me trow it to ya this way, We need cops,we dont need public sector snow plow drivers or garbage collectors.Tell me how any public sector employee other then Cops and firemen made my life better. You see in the private sector if you dont produce you dont eat. I sell furniture repair material Why do I hate West Seneca,You people gave us Paul Clark.Like I said he trew you under da bus.

[QUOTE=Cgoodsp466]
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1

Ok let me trow it to ya this way, We need cops,we dont need public sector snow plow drivers or garbage collectors.Tell me how any public sector employee other then Cops and firemen made my life better. You see in the private sector if you dont produce you dont eat. I sell furniture repair material Why do I hate West Seneca,You people gave us Paul Clark.Like I said he trew you under da bus.
    OK, you must live in the city since our firefighters are volunteers in West Seneca, as in all suburbs. Our plow drivers and trash collectors, like in the city, are employee's of the Town. They work hard to earn a living, and support their families. The majority of public sector employees keep the city, towns, and county a viable place to live. You obviously believe the majority of these people are making huge sums of money for little work. That would only be true of a chosen few. And I would agree, they are a waste of time and money.

As for Paul Clark, we didn't "give" him to you. He's more like a painful rash that spreads and just won't go away.

Thread Information