Thread: fp2206

Lightbulb fp2206

Where is Dale Clarke? I know Dale from nfg. He is a man who goes after what he believes. He is an advocate for the working man. He was a very good union stewart who fought against big business who messed with the worker. He is also a community active man who cares for the community. We used to argue over many items( I was a manager ) , but I always respected Dale. He may seem a little radical to some but he has heart. He should go for the supervisors job. I would vote for Dale. Just wondering who is keeping Dale quiet. Go for it Dale.

Here's the rub!

Quote Originally Posted by fp2206 View Post
    Where is Dale Clarke? I know Dale from nfg. He is a man who goes after what he believes. He is an advocate for the working man. He was a very good union stewart who fought against big business who messed with the worker. He is also a community active man who cares for the community. We used to argue over many items( I was a manager ) , but I always respected Dale. He may seem a little radical to some but he has heart. He should go for the supervisors job. I would vote for Dale. Just wondering who is keeping Dale quiet. Go for it Dale.
    If it's true there's "someone" keeping Dale quiet then he's not the right guy for Town Supervisor. I agree, he's a nice guy, but too timid and willing to be silenced is not going to win voter confidence. This town board is too broken not to have at least a leader with guts. It's only one vote, but you can't be wimpy!

fp2206

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival View Post
    If it's true there's "someone" keeping Dale quiet then he's not the right guy for Town Supervisor. I agree, he's a nice guy, but too timid and willing to be silenced is not going to win voter confidence. This town board is too broken not to have at least a leader with guts. It's only one vote, but you can't be wimpy!
    You cannot be talking about the Clarke I knew. Definitely not a wimp. He would not be silenced by anyone. I just think he may think its just not worth it for the political system is so corrupt.

fp2206, politics change everyone.

I believe the storm is yet to come.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fp2206 View Post
    I just think he may think its just not worth it for the political system is so corrupt.
    Are you now saying you believe he's a quitter?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Without Tina Bove leading him, Dale will be in further over his head, than he already is.
    I predict in January, after the TB downsizes, he will submit his resignation, in hopes of putting Tina back on the Board. That will be interesting, given the contentious relationship she has with Wally, and the Democratic Committee. I'm not really sure who has the power of appointment in that scenario. If Wally, Tina has a better chance of eating at Taffey's with the Obamas and Rush Limbaugh. The DC has three factions within itself, WP supporters, TB supporters, and independents. It will depend on how they align, should he resign. I think the WP and Indy groups will rally against Tina.

But on the bright side, paint sales may go up.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Smile fp2206

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    I am not sure exactly what Dale is doing now. But when I worked with this man he was no quitter.We were on opposite sides of the table at work but I will say with pride Dale was a man I highly respected.Also he was very involved as a volunteer fireman. He loved his west seneca.But politics just loves to bring up dirt. Dale may seem a little outside the box(as I am ) but I believe given the power he will respect the power and do good for his community. If he know who I was here he would probably tell me to shut up. I could not help but like this guy, I do wish him the best.

He will do whatever Sheila tells him to do. Regardless if he was a nice guy at work or not, or a decent guy at the firehouse.
    Fully stimulated...

Thread Information