Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Ostrowski's response, on his blog

Jim Ostrowski's response, on his blog

whatever

Angry wow

So JO YOU respect the business that george and his wife built. hey Jo do you respect that he doesn't pay his taxes. people like him cost all of us more taxation. Get another line jim, your full of it. the guy is a felon. respect that. he also supported more taxes and is not a choice people need. barbara williams will be fine either way. credibility is lost on this one jim. good luck.

Unregistered
    I noticed you forgot to highlight part of the "ethics rule" on your blog, Jim, so I did it for you below.

You're welcome!

Here’s the ethics rule:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/ethics/ny/code/NY_CODE.HTM

Acceptance and Retention of Employment
    EC 2-26
    A lawyer is under no obligation to act as advisor or advocate for every person who may wish to become a client; but in furtherance of the objective of the bar to make legal services fully available, a lawyer should not lightly decline proffered employment. The fulfillment of this objective requires acceptance by a lawyer of a fair share of tendered employment which may be unattractive both to the lawyer and the bar generally.EC 2-27
    History is replete with instances of distinguished sacrificial services by lawyers who have represented unpopular clients and causes. Regardless of personal feelings, a lawyer should not decline representation because a client or a cause is unpopular or community reaction is adverse. A lawyer’s representation of a client, including representation by appointment, does not constitute an endorsement of the client’s political, economic, social or moral views or activities.

Question Forgetting

strange how that part was omited by JO, HIS DAD MUST BE THROWING UP.....

Lawyers...

...they don't call them "bottom feeders" for nothing.
    The difference between taxes and robbery is the mode of coercion.

One day he's instructing us to vote Holt out of office, the next he's helping Holt in his attempt to get re-elected. Lawyer speak with forked tongue.
    The difference between taxes and robbery is the mode of coercion.

Townsfolk
    JO's quotes:

"It really takes a great deal of willful ignorance about the legal system to question that."

I may be ignorant with regard to the legal system, but at least I have morrals and common sense.

"I am trying to give the voters a choice."

Thanks JO for giving us the opportunity to vote for a criminal who stole money from us.

Quote Originally Posted by NoCtUrNaL
    One day he's instructing us to vote Holt out of office, the next he's helping Holt in his attempt to get re-elected. Lawyer speak with forked tongue.
    Which hat was he wearing when he wrote that? Lawyer, FreeBuffalo guy, or Jim O?

Quote Originally Posted by NoCtUrNaL
    Good catch. In his blog, he says
    If he’s off the ballot, then the machine candidate wins automatically.
    What a giant load of crap.

What a tool.

"Frankly, it’s nobody’s damn business who I represent. I’m a lawyer. I represent people. It really takes a great deal of willful ignorance about the legal system to question that."

What Jim has to understand is people are not questioning him being a lawyer. In fact, from what I know of him, being a lawyer fits him well.

What people like myself are having fun with is how taking on this case has effected his image as a political figure. How he wants to be viewed as a man of high morals when Free New York is his calling card but when he is a lawyer, he can put on a different face.

Unregistered
    Money beats morals every time; doesn't it Jim?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    All I know is if I'm going to spend time and money to change the system I'm not going to work with people who want to put it back the way it was. It just so stupid. Unproductive. I can't even believe this topic even came up in the scheme of things.

I thought about it way too much last night. There is no excuse on this. None

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS
    What a tool.

"Frankly, it’s nobody’s damn business who I represent. I’m a lawyer. I represent people. It really takes a great deal of willful ignorance about the legal system to question that."

What Jim has to understand is people are not questioning him being a lawyer. In fact, from what I know of him, being a lawyer fits him well.

What people like myself are having fun with is how taking on this case has effected his image as a political figure. How he wants to be viewed as a man of high morals when Free New York is his calling card but when he is a lawyer, he can put on a different face.

Bingo!!!!!! He proclaims the Thomas Jefferson club and Grover Celevand as role models…. HAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAA LMAO!!!! That is too damn funny….. Heheheehhehehehe Hahahahahaaaaahaha LOL Oh man I am cracking up laughing so hard…… LOLOLOL.

Jim Ostrowski, thank you for the hard laugh and good luck with the case but Jim you do need to reflect a little on your decision to take on this particular client. Friend or no friend.

If you still insist that there is nothing 100 percent wrong with this then I question your understanding for the purpose of Free Buffalo or Free NY Perception is residual. People who are high up within a company get let go because of things they have done or said outside of work on their own time. If it does not fit well with the overall company image and you represent the company by working in a key position so long you no longer work for us.

DelawareDisctrict shame on you. Make some coffee mugs with a picture of George and Jim holding up German beer steins with the words TOGETHER on the bottom.

I doubt that Morris Dees, founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center, would represent the likes of Bobby Lee Cherry, Edgar Ray Killen or even David Duke.

But, hey, Dees is a "liberal" not a "libertarian", so maybe it's harder for him to shed his principles to chase the almight buck.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information