Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hamburg Sun

The Hamburg Sun

What's going on with the Hamburg Sun. Once a fair minded paper, the Hamburg Sun has turned into the mouthpiece for the Hamburg Democratic Party. I wonder why!
    “When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong." - Eugene V. Debs giving an accurate rendering Hamburg Supervisor Steven J. Walter's victorious win over the Boss of Hamburg.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueEagle
    What's going on with the Hamburg Sun. Once a fair minded paper, the Hamburg Sun has turned into the mouthpiece for the Hamburg Democratic Party. I wonder why!
    Who the hell knows? Anytime there's something in there that Vince Sorrentino doesn't like, it's my understanding he pitches a fit until something is written to butter his bread.

Quote Originally Posted by j.camareri
    Who the hell knows? Anytime there's something in there that Vince Sorrentino doesn't like, it's my understanding he pitches a fit until something is written to butter his bread.
    Yes, but a hissy fit isn't enough to get a small corporation to change their viewpoint. Something is afoot politically. Let's find out Johnny.
    “When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong." - Eugene V. Debs giving an accurate rendering Hamburg Supervisor Steven J. Walter's victorious win over the Boss of Hamburg.

Gee, you used to like them before they realized what a buffoon we have for a Supervisor. Maybe they didn't want to look like idiots supporting him anymore. Amazing, really when you consider what a GOP rag they are. I guess they have a better sense of what people in the street really think than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebirdie
    Gee, you used to like them before they realized what a buffoon we have for a Supervisor. Maybe they didn't want to look like idiots supporting him anymore. Amazing, really when you consider what a GOP rag they are. I guess they have a better sense of what people in the street really think than you do.
    I liked them before the Democrats blackmailed them.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebirdie
    Drum roll please.... HERE WE GO!

Just joined speakup, eh? At Vince's behest, one would assume. Go ahead with the "buffoon" remarks. The proof's in the puddin' sweetcheeks.

A GOP rag? Since when? Back that up with something substantial please.

Are you kidding me. Meyer was in Hochuls back pocket. Nothing went in there that would have caused a problem for Meyer

Quote Originally Posted by My2cents
    Are you kidding me. Meyer was in Hochuls back pocket. Nothing went in there that would have caused a problem for Meyer

So why did meyer always endorse hochul's opponents and not her? I thin klast time he stated that Kathy 'hochul is goo dfor the town, but would still volunteer her time if not elected and we should all vote for lueck. Yes I'm paraphrasing, but my point was she never got the endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilson
    So why did meyer always endorse hochul's opponents and not her? I thin klast time he stated that Kathy 'hochul is goo dfor the town, but would still volunteer her time if not elected and we should all vote for lueck. Yes I'm paraphrasing, but my point was she never got the endorsement.
    He endorsed Rocco Lueck???

When was that?

He endorsed Rocco Lueck???

When was that?
    I don't know when that happened. What I do know is that this morning on WBEN, there was an impressive discussion about town politics from a man named Johnny Camareri. Impressive discussion. Johnny is no doubt politically astute and well versed in the issues.

He endorsed whoever was running against hochul

Don't argue this point with bs like that. It is known they had a tight relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by My2cents
    Don't argue this point with bs like that. It is known they had a tight relationship.

I'm sorry for using facts in this thread, I will definately concede the thread to your brilliant statement that "It is known they had a tight relationship"

I'm sorry for using facts in this thread, I will definately concede the thread to your brilliant statement that "It is known they had a tight relationship"
    How do we know they don't?

How do we know they don't?

because a tight relationship would most likely mean an endorsement especially in the conspiracy theory addled eyes of Jcam, my2 and the blue eagle. can you point to published reports that they had a tight relationship or any facts whatsoever that supports this juvenile statement?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information