Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Proceedings to remove Piotrowski and Bielecki from office

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    The way I understood it. You wanted the opposing counsel to agree on what you would get from Mrs Meegan as a witness. Which was her account of Mr Piotrowski making the offer to her that he would support her husband’s promotion in exchange for her vote for the appointment of Joe Lorigo as West Seneca town prosecutor. (the quid pro quo)

Instead, you got that there were 2 positions to fill in the town: town prosecutor and working crew chief; Mrs Meegan disagreed with Mr Piotrowski’s choice for town prosecutor and Mr Piotrowski disagreed with Mrs meegan’s choice for working crew chief. There were discussions back and forth and neither mrs Meegan’s candidate fro crew chief was appointed neither Mr Piotrowski’s choice for town prosecutor was nominated or appointed and that was the end of it. (No quid pro quo)
    I am afraid you will have to wait for my briefing to understand what I mean because I am inclined to not reveal the details until then.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Here is a copy of my request for findings of fact to the referee:

DW-RJB-WCP-FOF
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Below is the amended order sealing the referee's report pending the hearing and determination of the Respondent's(s') motion to strike, seal or reject it being heard by the full court.

Piotrowski Signed Amended Order
    Last edited by dtwarren; August 25th, 2011 at 10:36 AM.

Below is the Affidavit of Mr. Powers (without exhibits) that the above order references:

Affidavit of Michael B Powers 08-24-11
    Last edited by dtwarren; August 25th, 2011 at 10:37 AM.

DTW - clearly you would not have asked for the motion to strike or seal, so on whose behalf was it filed and why?

Putting 2 and 2 together, it sounds like the ruling was not very favorable toward Piotrowski and Bielecki. Otherwise his lawyer would never have asked to have the ruling sealed. I am sure Dan Warren would never asked it to be sealed. This should vindicate Dan Warren and Dale Clarke. Piotrowski, Bielecki and Lorigo should all be in jail.

Thank you Dan and Dale for continuing the non-partisan political revolution being waged against the corrupt group that has gripped this town for 30 years or more.

Quote Originally Posted by WS Mom View Post
    DTW - clearly you would not have asked for the motion to strike or seal, so on whose behalf was it filed and why?
    Mr. Powers on behalf of his client Mr. Piotrowski did and I opposed it. According to Mr. Power's affidavit they requested it because “Of most serious concern to respondents is the fact that petitioner will, as has been his practice over the years, use the Referee’s report to affect the upcoming primary election for the Supervisor’s race in West Seneca on September 13, 2011.”

Mr. Warren, you have been fighting this issue for months and because the results finally come out now, the public is not allowed to hear what the the taxpayer paid referee decreed? Where is the transparency? Maybe you can petition the court to delay the primary. A primary is held every 52 weeks. It's not your fault the court didn't rule months ago. Maybe they would have used the same arguement. I'm surprised Fahey bought it. Corruption is corruption whenever it occurs and justice is supposed to blind. Unless of course you are a high powered lawyer, then the rules seem to change.

Curious minds want to know what the referee ruled. It's time for the people to take their legal system back. Since when does justice have to abide by an election calendar? How pathetic is that?

My sources tell me that this information leaked out before the gag order was in place and a whole lot of people may be in possession of it. Are these people under Fahey's gag order also? The jail may get packed pretty quickly. I'm trying to track down a copy right now.

Yes, all who received a copy of the Referee's report is subject to Justice Fahey's order.

Coundn't a newspaper report his decision or maybe Legend Killler or Truth Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    Coundn't a newspaper report his decision or maybe Legend Killler or Truth Seeker
    First of all, it is not a decision it is a report. It is unsigned and undated and his comments are a contradiction to the testimony entered. And the biggest thing, Mr. Warren gave a copy of this report to Sheila Meegan? I would order this sealed until it can be addressed regardless of the primary.

Since you have all the answers Smells, why did Dan Warren give a copy of this report to Sheila Meegan?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller View Post
    First of all, it is not a decision it is a report. It is unsigned and undated and his comments are a contradiction to the testimony entered. And the biggest thing, Mr. Warren gave a copy of this report to Sheila Meegan? I would order this sealed until it can be addressed regardless of the primary.

Since you have all the answers Smells, why did Dan Warren give a copy of this report to Sheila Meegan?
    Yesterday at 12:38 I sent an e-mail to the two Town Board Members and the Town Attorney that had a copy of the Referee's report that I received from the attorneys for Mr. Piotrowski at 12:23. It was not until 12:45 that Mr. Powers asked me as a courtesy to not disseminate the report until their application could be heard by Judge Fahey and at that time I advised Mr. Powers that it had already been sent on and to whom. The Judges order was not issued until sometime after 2:00 p.m.

Why would I not give a copy of any report in this proceeding regarding town officers to the Town Board and the Town Attorney?

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Yesterday at 12:38 I sent an e-mail to the two Town Board Members and the Town Attorney that had a copy of the Referee's report that I received from the attorneys for Mr. Piotrowski at 12:23. It was not until 12:45 that Mr. Powers asked me as a courtesy to not disseminate the report until their application could be heard by Judge Fahey and at that time I advised Mr. Powers that it had already been sent on and to whom. The Judges order was not issued until sometime after 2:00 p.m.

Why would I not give a copy of any report in this proceeding regarding town officers to the Town Board and the Town Attorney?
    Because you are suing the town. If you had an attorney represent you, he would have told you that.

Legend why are you still hiding the truth. What is Piotrowski and Bielicki hiding from town taxpayers. Why not ask for a gag order before the referees decision not after. Give Warren his dues. He took on city hall and beat the politicians. Now let us see how Lorigo and Piotrowski worm their way out of this. What politician are they going to offer the Conservative endorsement to . Any special elections this year and who is running

Even if what you say is correct, how would that prevent or act as a bar to providing the Town Board Members and the Town Attorney a copy of the Referee's report? BTW, I believe you are incorrect, but that will be for another day.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information