Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Proceedings to remove Piotrowski and Bielecki from office

Then on Monday I received this from counsel for Respondent Piotrowski:

DW-WCP-mot2-OPP
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

and this from counsel for Respondent Bielecki:

DW-RJB-mot2-OPP
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

So I again object because this proves that it was not a mail screwup and they in fact submitted papers too late:

DW-AD-LTR_2214-2
    Last edited by dtwarren; June 24th, 2011 at 06:59 AM.

Letter from Respondent Piotrowski's attorney setting forth their position on why their papers were timely:

DW-WCP-AD-Ltr

A hearing in this matter will be held on July 20, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. in Part 6 at 92 Franklin Street. before the referee Hon. Stephen R. Sirkin.

My letter to the West Seneca Town Board questioning the legality of the payment of Respondent Piotrowski and Bielecki's legal bills related to the defense of my action for their removal:

TB-Legal Fees Ltr

Below is the order entered on my motion seeking dismissal af various defenses and other relief:

DW-WCP-AD-Order-072111

Transcript of the hearing held on July 20, 2011:

DW WCP 072011 Transcript

DT, why didn't you stick with your quid pro quo allegation?

An observation from reading the transcript, did that referee forget to take his meds?

Georgia L Schlager

I believe I established the offer of a quid pro quo arrangement by Mr. Piotrowski to Mrs. Meegan.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    The big 3 in WNY Lackawanna, West Seneca and Cheektowaga. What do they all have in common? They all have been controlled by Democrats for years. Coincidence?
    hey mnb811, we need to add one more town to that, Lancaster. They have been a controlling democractic town for over 20 years. It's like the mafia.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    hey mnb811, we need to add one more town to that, Lancaster. They have been a controlling democractic town for over 20 years. It's like the mafia.
    If you really look into it you'll see it's basically the same players in each town.

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    I believe I established the offer of a quid pro quo arrangement by Mr. Piotrowski to Mrs. Meegan.
    DT, I think next time you start one of these lawsuits you should hire Ralph Lorigo to represent you. This one has 'dismissal' written all over it.

Originally posted by DTWarren:
    The way I understood it. You wanted the opposing counsel to agree on what you would get from Mrs Meegan as a witness. Which was her account of Mr Piotrowski making the offer to her that he would support her husband’s promotion in exchange for her vote for the appointment of Joe Lorigo as West Seneca town prosecutor. (the quid pro quo)

Instead, you got that there were 2 positions to fill in the town: town prosecutor and working crew chief; Mrs Meegan disagreed with Mr Piotrowski’s choice for town prosecutor and Mr Piotrowski disagreed with Mrs meegan’s choice for working crew chief. There were discussions back and forth and neither mrs Meegan’s candidate fro crew chief was appointed neither Mr Piotrowski’s choice for town prosecutor was nominated or appointed and that was the end of it. (No quid pro quo)

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by notsg View Post
    DT, I think next time you start one of these lawsuits you should hire Ralph Lorigo to represent you. This one has 'dismissal' written all over it.
    I believe Ralph would have had a conflict of interest.

In any case the fact that it went to a hearing means that just on the papers it stated a prima facie case and the Respondents raised a triable issue of fact. The purpose of the hearing was to determine those facts.

The next step is briefing before the Appellate Division after the Referee issues his report once all the parties submit requests for findings of fact.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information