Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know

Does anyone know

where I can find tax records, etc. for Donald Leone? He owns this park in Gowanda & even though our water has been undrinkable for about 3 weeks, he wouldn't do anything about fixing it. He also has NOT fixed ANY of the roads, etc.The health department took him to court and fined him $2000 a day and he STILL wouldn't fix it. I understand he's going to court next Wednesday because of the Health department.
    He owns lots of properties in the Buffalo area as well.
    Anybody have links so I can look him up? I haven't found much with Google so far.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by anyones neighbor View Post
    where I can find tax records, etc. for Donald Leone? He owns this park in Gowanda & even though our water has been undrinkable for about 3 weeks, he wouldn't do anything about fixing it. He also has NOT fixed ANY of the roads, etc.The health department took him to court and fined him $2000 a day and he STILL wouldn't fix it. I understand he's going to court next Wednesday because of the Health department.
    Anybody have links so I can look him up? I haven't found much with Google so far.
    Thanks!
    Would an address help? If so, do you have a middle initial , age or the name of any relative of this person

Gowanda Town Hall or the town that has this "park" in their juristriction should have info on him? The Building Inspections Dept. also. If he's in court because of the Health Dept., they had to have public records to serve him "papers", call them & request it via a "Freedom of Information" (FOIL) Law/Act.... Good luck, DO NOT though go outside & melt the yellow snow for water, it's not potable....
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    Would an address help? If so, do you have a middle initial , age or the name of any relative of this person
    No because we know that. Middle initial J. I'm guessing he's in his 60's but could be older.

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    , DO NOT though go outside & melt the yellow snow for water, it's not potable....
    LOL Don you never cease to humor me!

His address Seems to be 1010 Elmwood Ave

Quote Originally Posted by anyones neighbor View Post
    Thanks!
    Try the enclosed link, http://www.erie.gov/ecrpts/webprop.asp

I would call 866-1010 and ask for the owner, the enclosed number is for the Bar that is downstairs. Iwill do some other checking and let you know. When putting his name in for Buffalo Records there are as you have mentioned many property listings.

http://www.city-buffalo.com/applicat...n/default.aspx

Donald J Leone - Buffalo, NY
    161 Hybank Dr, Buffalo, NY 14224
    (716) 674-0257

information from this link.
    http://www.addresses.com/people/Dona.../Buffalo%2C+NY
    Last edited by Jerry A; March 5th, 2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: New Information

Jerry thanks so much. I appreciate it.

Anyone,

You know that Springwood Village LLC is listed as the owner not in Mr Leone's personal name.

He did pay his 2010 taxes on the property.

There doesn't seem to be a 2011 tax bill on the county site for this property.

I wonder if he is fighting his assessment because I found this on the county site.

ERIE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE
    OFFICIAL RECORDS PUBLIC SEARCH

DOCUMENT DETAIL: (COURT)
    Doc Type: 200
    Doc Group: INDEX
    CFN: 2010130434
    Date/Time: 07/23/2010 10:54
    Book Type:K
    Book/Page: 161/1686
    Updated Date: 08/10/2010
    Index #: I 2010007644
    ASG CAL#:

Parties
    D ASSESSOR-TOWN OF COLLINS
    R SPRINGWOOD VILLAGE LLC

Reference
    07/23/2010 NOTICE OF PETITION--PETITION
    08/10/2010 AFF SVC--AFF BY MAIL

Here's the story from the Observer in Dunkirk-
    Residents deal with unsafe drinking water
    February 22, 2011 - By NICOLE GUGINO OBSERVER Staff Writer

GOWANDA - Springwood Village Mobile Park residents have been through hell for more than a month.
    The trailer park at 14725 Baghdad Road in Gowanda is owned by Donald Leone.
    The residents have been dealing with unsafe drinking water since Jan. 24 and have had to deal with a sewage line backing up into a resident's yard for months.
    After pleas to Leone for work to be done to fix the problems, nothing happened.
    The residents were forced to involve the Erie County Water Authority and the Health Department on the issue.
    These agencies tested the water and found high bacteria levels and investigated residents' claims, later taking Leone to court on Feb. 14.
    The court ruled action needed to be taken to fix the immediate problems including the sewer backup. This elicited one visit by Leone to the park to fix the sewer backup on Feb. 17, but the drinking water problems remained unattended.
    The Health Department is reportedly taking Leone to court once again after testing the water on Feb. 18 and finding it to still be unsafe to drink. One resident noted how helpful the Health Department has been in this fight.
    The Springwood Village Mobile Park is home to seniors and children, all of whom have been without drinking water for about a month.
    The court has threatened Leone that he may loose the property if proper repairs are not made. Residents fear this will mean they must move out of their homes.
    Many residents are in search of free legal advice in the confusing situation to answer questions about who to pay rent to if the property is seized from the owner and will they lose their homes.
    Comments on this article ay be sent to ngugino@observertoday.com.
    Good luck with everything, Anyone.

Georgia L Schlager

I know he's due in court on Wednesday because of the water here. Health dept. told me that. Other than that I have no idea because no one tells us anything.
    Thanks so much for this info however. I surely appreciate it.

donald leone

Jerry, did you hear or maybe can find yesterday's results of Leone's court hearing? My neighbor and I are chomping at the bit about this. I guess we're all worried that he'll lose the park & we'll all have to move.
    Someone's adding chlorine to it, (way too much I fear because it's very strong smelling) however I understand that the pumps need replacing which I don't suppose he'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry A View Post
    Donald J Leone - Buffalo, NY
    161 Hybank Dr, Buffalo, NY 14224
    (716) 674-0257
    Wrong Donald J Leone!

I think the one you're looking for uses a business address of 1010 Elmwood Ave. His residence is 100 Lincoln Pkwy.

Springwood Village LLC is the enity you are looking for if you are planning on a law suit. Leone is probably listed as one of the company's officers. There should also be a DBA filed somewhere in a County Clerk's office for the company which should have a list of all the company officers.
    However as its a LLC, Springwood Village LLC is the only thing you can sue. I've had a few scam artists running businesses protect themselves personally by LLC.

No meaning to be a dick, but as a PI, I would question the reason why a client wanted Leone's person address in this case. You should realize that if you gave that information to another party, and something were to happen, you could be held liable for how that information was used.
    I realize the board members are trying to be helpful, and that's cool, but you have to be careful at the same time.

On the NY Health Dept site, they have 2 contacts for Springwood Mobile Village-

Erie County Contact Report 2010

Public Water Supply NamePWS IDSystem TypeTotal PopulationContact Information

SPRINGWOOD MOBILE VILLAGENY1410670 C-Community water system120Mr. Donald Leone
    1010 Elmwood Avenue
    BUFFALO, NY 14222
    SPRINGWOOD MOBILE VILLAGENY1410670 C-Community water system120Mr. Christopher Surma
    342 CENTRAL AVE
    DUNKIRK, NY 14048
    http://www.health.ny.gov/environment...e_contacts.htm

Georgia L Schlager

Originally posted by Chant:
    No meaning to be a dick, but as a PI, I would question the reason why a client wanted Leone's person address in this case. You should realize that if you gave that information to another party, and something were to happen, you could be held liable for how that information was used.
    I realize the board members are trying to be helpful, and that's cool, but you have to be careful at the same time.
    If it is a matter of public record, as in a tax bill, Erie County property records, etc. How could it be held against anyone?

Georgia L Schlager

The Christopher Surma in Post #13 is the water treatment person. Maybe you could contact him for info.
    Christopher Surma
    302 Lakeshore Drive East
    Dunkirk, NY 14048
    Phone (716) 366-8143
    Fax (716) 366-8092
    Email environteknix@adelphia.net

Georgia L Schlager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information