Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by takebackwny View Post
    Wrong Donald J Leone!

I think the one you're looking for uses a business address of 1010 Elmwood Ave. His residence is 100 Lincoln Pkwy.
    Where did you find that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chant View Post
    Springwood Village LLC is the enity you are looking for if you are planning on a law suit. Leone is probably listed as one of the company's officers. There should also be a DBA filed somewhere in a County Clerk's office for the company which should have a list of all the company officers.
    However as its a LLC, Springwood Village LLC is the only thing you can sue. I've had a few scam artists running businesses protect themselves personally by LLC.

No meaning to be a dick, but as a PI, I would question the reason why a client wanted Leone's person address in this case. You should realize that if you gave that information to another party, and something were to happen, you could be held liable for how that information was used.
    I realize the board members are trying to be helpful, and that's cool, but you have to be careful at the same time.
    I'm not planning to sue or anything else. We're just wondering when we're supposed to be able to use the water.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    If it is a matter of public record, as in a tax bill, Erie County property records, etc. How could it be held against anyone?
    Yes, it is a public record, however most people are not aware of how to look them up... or where to go to get them. With the new stalker and privacy laws, if you hand that information over to someone who misuses it, you can be held just as responsible.

That is why as a rule on a person locate, a private investigator will not hand that information over to a client directly. They will instead offer to approach the subject on the client's behalf after they are located, and asked the subject if they would be willing to be put in contact with the client. If the subject says 'no', then that's the end of it.

The only time that information is turned over to a client is when the client is an attorney in regards to a court case. I can't tell you how many times I got calls for person locates, and as soon as I explained what I would do for them, the person would just say 'nevermind' and hang up.

Quote Originally Posted by anyones neighbor View Post
    I'm not planning to sue or anything else. We're just wondering when we're supposed to be able to use the water.
    But who are all those cuties in your avatar photo?

You have to watch making phone calls also. The last I heard in NYS, 3 calls within a 6 month time period is grounds to file harassment charges... unless they changed or altered that law sometime within the last few years.

Being filed under a LLC, you might have to call the company's phone number in regards to business. I'm not sure if its legal to call company officers at their residences for such matters.

In any case, you might get one phone call in to Leone before being asked or directed not to call his residence again. In that case, its better to do as asked or you might face charges.

Quote Originally Posted by speaker View Post
    But who are all those cuties in your avatar photo?
    LOL I don't know but they sure ARE cute. It was just 1 picture of many that I found by doing a Google search of cats.

You have to watch making phone calls also. The last I heard in NYS, 3 calls within a 6 month time period is grounds to file harassment charges... unless they changed or altered that law sometime within the last few years.

Being filed under a LLC, you might have to call the company's phone number in regards to business. I'm not sure if its legal to call company officers at their residences for such matters.

In any case, you might get one phone call in to Leone before being asked or directed not to call his residence again. In that case, its better to do as asked or you might face charges.
    I would never call either even if I DID know the number. As it turns out now, the water is ok for us to drink VIA the health department!

I would never call either even if I DID know the number. As it turns out now, the water is ok for us to drink VIA the health department!
    Ah, very good.

Glad that is over for you.

Originally posted by anyonesneighbor:
    That's GREAT. One less thing to worry about.

Georgia L Schlager

Ah, very good.

Glad that is over for you.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    That's GREAT. One less thing to worry about.
    Actually I was a little. (worrying) I don't drink a lot of water but I bought a gallon & also some non-carbonated drinks. My neighbor said someone talked to Leone yesterday & he said HE should have been notified rather than the health department. It was the health dept who found the bacteria in the water because they test it every week. He's got a history here of NOT doing as he should. I'd still like to know if he went to court on Wed. and what the outcome was.

From today's "Observer" -
    Gowanda trailer park problems unresolved
    March 14, 2011 - By NICOLE GUGINO, OBSERVER Staff Writer

GOWANDA - After boiling water for two months, some residents at the Springwood Village Trailer Park on Baghdad Road in Gowanda finally have safe drinking water.
    However, other issues are still unresolved.
    The residents have been dealing with unsafe drinking water since Jan. 24 and have had to deal with a sewage line backing up into a resident's yard for months.
    After the Erie County Health Department was made aware of the issue, several repairs were made.
    According to Kevin Montgomery with the Erie County Health Department, the chlorine residuals were finally tested at a safe level this week. This test, along with a few others, which came back safe, have led the Health Department to lift the boil water order.
    Montgomery also mentioned that issues with water pressure have also been resolved.
    However, the sewage problems have yet to be resolved. Montgomery said the owner, Donald Leone, will appear in a Health Department Commissioners hearing next week, where the sewage problems will likely be discussed.
    The Health Department has also been working with local government and Town of Collins Code Enforcement Officer Gene Degman has issued citations.
    Degman said that the trailer park had been cited for inadequate sewage disposal, water supply that does not meet the Erie County Health Code and no smoke/ carbon monoxide detector in one trailer.
    The Town of Collins Court will be addressing the code violations March 23 at 7 p.m. when a plea will be taken.
    When asked if any work had been done to fix these violations, Degman said the chlorine residuals had improved in half of the park but not in the other so all of the violations are still in question.
    The Springwood Village Trailer Park is home to seniors and children, all of whom have been forced to deal with the poor water and sewer conditions for months.

Georgia L Schlager

Gowanda trailer park problems unresolved

Thank you! I haven't been out to get my paper yet. Another issue up here is the lack of lighting. There are big street lights everywhere but they're all burned out now & never replaced. The pothole in front of my mobile is getting deeper & deeper. A 3 year old could probably swim in it however I wouldn't recommend it, LOL!
    Someone who used to work up here told me that when the original owner came here, he only planned a small park so just had a couple of septic tanks. (originally, this spot used to be the "dump", you know where the garbage truck used to dump everything? My neighbor finds a jar, or can or something every year when she tills her garden. Leone bought it for $750,000.00. Original owner asked to buy it back. Price? ($950,000.00.)
    Methinks we're in for a long haul! Would YOU buy it after all the publicity?

anyones neighbor,

how did the court date go?

Here's an article on mobile home park residents buying their parks: Mobile Home Parks

The residents of the Greenhurst MHP, which is northwest of Jamestown off Rte 430 bought their park a few years ago. I think that you might be able to find out more about this kind of thing from the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal -- or they could refer you to the right office.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    anyones neighbor,

how did the court date go?

Here's an article on mobile home park residents buying their parks: Mobile Home Parks

The residents of the Greenhurst MHP, which is northwest of Jamestown off Rte 430 bought their park a few years ago. I think that you might be able to find out more about this kind of thing from the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal -- or they could refer you to the right office.
    It's the 23rd!
    This article is good, however no one up here has money, we're all quite poor & on SS or Medicaid. Sucks to be us sometimes!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information