Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $10 Million Fire, act of Muslim terrorists in U.S.

$10 Million Fire, act of Muslim terrorists in U.S.

$10 Million Fire at Spokane Fuel Depot a likely act of Muslim terrorists in U.S.
    http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/SpokaneFire080107

....investigators are looking at a likely nexus between Islamic terrorist activities and a fire that destroyed the Whitley Fuel Warehouse, 2733 N. Pittsburg Road, Spokane, Washington on Monday, July 23 2007. That blaze, which started about 5:30 p.m., caused an extensive neighborhood evacuation as well as environmental damage. The fire was reportedly started near a tanker truck and spread to other trucks and barrels filled with petroleum products.

The American Petroleum Institute is advising its members that fuel yards make an attractive terrorist target because of "the importance of petroleum to national security and the economy, and the industry is a cornerstone of capitalism and western culture.”

But let’s not use wiretaps or any other electronic surveillance.
    I know. It’s just a bumper sticker!

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    $10 Million Fire at Spokane Fuel Depot a likely act of Muslim terrorists in U.S.

....investigators are looking at a likely nexus between Islamic terrorist activities and a fire that destroyed the Whitley Fuel Warehouse, 2733 N. Pittsburg Road, Spokane, Washington on Monday, July 23 2007. That blaze, which started about 5:30 p.m., caused an extensive neighborhood evacuation as well as environmental damage. The fire was reportedly started near a tanker truck and spread to other trucks and barrels filled with petroleum products.

The American Petroleum Institute is advising its members that fuel yards make an attractive terrorist target because of "the importance of petroleum to national security and the economy, and the industry is a cornerstone of capitalism and western culture.”

What I still can't understand is ever since 9-11, Muslims have entered the USA as students in record numbers. Where do you think all these terrorist cells get their origin? Reminds me of the late 1960's when universities sheltered such radical groups as the Weathermen, SDS, and the Black Panthers.

1. get a life.

I know that you don't have a life because you actually read the garbage this fool writes out of his moms basement.

2. Get some real news sources and get back to us. Better yet, don't get back to us.
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

In America, we do not question a persons faith. Do we need to get into how many people have been Murdered since 1 AD in the name of Christ? You don't even want to go there - because the real numbers are shocking.

Northshore - Don't worry I have a great life. Better then yours judging from the animosity you are showing.
    Haggman has more cred. then any you can show.
    Are you saying his report is false and if so what information do you have that would counter the FBI's own investigation?

Voice- Where was I or anyone questioning faith? Besides that, why shouldn't the world question a faith that straps bombs to themselves and their children with the soul intent of killing the innocent?

Also this is not 1AD, come forward a couple thousand years and while your at it bring the Islamofacists with you. Maybe they'll see the difference too.

Please show me where in the last 100 years the Christians have been going around beheading, strapping bombs to their little children and killing innocent civilians by the thousands.

Seems the attitude amongst the liberals of the world is terrorists are OK and we should not bother stopping their activities. Hell they only kill a few at a time right? So let's allow them free range and deal with them as they kill.

Good policy! We should employ that in our policing of local towns and villages as well.

A new slogan:
    (Also known as the John Edwards bumper sticker plan to end terrorism)
    TERRORISM! If it hasn't involved you directly, don't be concerned.
    It will go away.
    Eventually.
    Maybe.
    We don't know.
    Hey why bother, they're just misunderstood.

As LHardy looks on from the distance, at the burning ashes of those who looked away.

Quote Originally Posted by a-new-voice
    In America, we do not question a persons faith. Do we need to get into how many people have been Murdered since 1 AD in the name of Christ? You don't even want to go there - because the real numbers are shocking.
    Nope. Sorry. Times have changed. In america, faith is very much questioned nowadays. And the reason for that is because more and more people are rejecting stupidity and are becoming more open minded and rational. Its time for religion to go away!!!

As LHardy looks on from the distance, at the burning ashes of those who looked away.
    oh please...
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

You mean the Doug Hagmann who predited an Iranian nuclear show last August? Or were you talking about Doug Hagmann, the admitted plagiarist. Wait, you must mean Doug Hagmann whose best gig is Coast to Coast, AM...sandwiched between the tinfoil hat wearers and the interview with Bigfoot.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Still won't discuss the facts that the story presented. Typical
    Yet Dan Rather is filled with such great cred. He couldn't handle all the praise he received for making up stories so he quit.

The only person I've seen who has said it was foreign terrorism is Hagmann. Hagmann has zero credibility. No one mentioned Dan Rather. What more do you want?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Still won't discuss the facts that the story presented.
    because the person presenting the "facts" has no credibility. thats what happens to people without credibility, they get ignored and disregarded. why is that so hard for you to figure out?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

I figured out just fine that you and others ignore facts no matter who reports what.
    You won't discuss facts that you can not refute so you attack the messenger.
    Is the story fabricated? No?
    Then it matters not who the author is or is not.

I figured out just fine that you and others ignore facts no matter who reports what.
    You won't discuss facts that you can not refute so you attack the messenger.
    Is the story fabricated? No?
    Then it matters not who the author is or is not.
    no it does matter. when the author is a known plagerist, his "facts" whether true or not, are suspect. find an article that says roughly the same thing by someone with an ounce of credibility and i'll discuss the facts. are there other articles that support his narrative? or is there a big conspiracy in the "liberal media" to bury the story, because we all know terrorism doesn't sell newspapers...

I just read the entire article.

The "likely nexus of terrorism..." is Hagmann's words, no one else's.

There are no quotes from investigators, even unnamed ones.

The only thing it does say about the investigation is that someone reported suspicious looking people in middle eastern garb at a DIFFERENT PLANT!!! Nothing at all about the plant that's on fire.

You really view this as some kind of substantial (or even substantiated) evidence that the fire was an act of terrorism? You don't realize that nothing out of ordinary at all was witnessed at the plant that is on fire? You don't see that the whole 'middle eastern garb' description is nothing more than race-baiting (the 9/11 hijackers were in western garb, I believe) alarmism?

Even you can't see right through the holes in this?

You don't understand that Hagmann has been incredibly wrong in the past? You can't acknowledge that his "research" has been shown to be basic hack-work?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    The only person I've seen who has said it was foreign terrorism is Hangman. Hangman has zero credibility. No one mentioned Dan Rather. What more do you want?
    Zero Credibility? I would trust Doug Hangman opinions more that I would trust the words of Dan (the liar) Rather.

Any time a liberal hears or reads anything that they believe is counter to their thought process the try to discredit the idea.

Come on now Runt do you really fell that their are no Muslims in this country who would want kill us all? Do you really want to tie the hands of our government so it will make it harder find these people? Have you forgotten about 9-11 so quick?

When will you wake up. Will it be when all American's 5 times a day get down on their Sajada rugs and face Mecca, because that is the long term goals the Muslims plan for this country and the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information