Thread: The less than Honorable Ted Morton

The less than Honorable Ted Morton

It seems every meeting this guy has something he wants to spew to the Town Board, Who does he think he is acting as the Towns Savior?

Hey Ted care to tell the TAXPAYERS in Cheektowaga what was used against you during the Election Process when you ran and lost by huge numbers against Mary Holtz?

Hey Ted seems as though you won County Leg only because you received help from the Conservatives

Hey Ted care to tell the Taxpayers when you lost the County LEG a cpl years ago where did the Republicans get you a job at after the Elections?

Hey Ted care to tell the Taxpayers when working for the County Board of Elections why did you resign abruptly?

Hey Ted care to tell the Taxpayers that you pay a HOA and not Town Taxes in the Town Of Cheektowaga?

Ted you’re nothing more than a wanna be OPPORTUNIST and horrible at that at best !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    It seems every meeting this guy has something he wants to spew to the Town Board, Who does he think he is acting as the Towns Savior?

Hey Ted care to tell the TAXPAYERS in Cheektowaga what was used against you during the Election Process when you ran and lost by huge numbers against Mary Holtz?

Hey Ted seems as though you won County Leg only because you received help from the Conservatives

Hey Ted care to tell the Taxpayers when you lost the County LEG a cpl years ago where did the Republicans get you a job at after the Elections?

Hey Ted care to tell the Taxpayers when working for the County Board of Elections why did you resign abruptly?

Hey Ted care to tell the Taxpayers that you pay a HOA and not Town Taxes in the Town Of Cheektowaga?

Ted you’re nothing more than a wanna be OPPORTUNIST and horrible at that at best !
    I forgot about you

Are you joe gallo?

Nope jut tired of Lying Ted

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Let's see what others have to say

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7867...6552451540833/

Res, is it just me or are the people waking up? There seems to be a lot of new viewership in almost every town on many subjects!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundControl View Post
    Res, is it just me or are the people waking up? There seems to be a lot of new viewership in almost every town on many subjects!
    Tomorrow I'll take some screen shots of the stats. More readers lately.. Most likely because elections are on the way come November. I'm also making a point of posting links from facebook back to speakup

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundControl View Post
    Check this out

This thread out. Since march 21st it's been looked at about 3200 times...

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...rception-of-it

Most activity ever.

Speakupwny - user count

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    As elections get closer the numbers should increase...

Month Unique Visitors
    Jan 2024 11,778
    Feb 2024 15,616
    Mar 2024 22,359
    Apr 2024 3,197 as of April 2nd

I have to figure out how much a person running off would pay for a small advertisement

Start a forum and each "advertiser" Would have their own thread. They can create one page selling themselves.

Let them add tags like the seat they are running for, position, name, party, etc.

Then have a backlink to their facebook, contact info and Webpage.

Thread Information