Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "Princeton Estates"

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    Officials of a local development company are seeking to buy property off Fisher Road to allow for construction of a secondary access road to the 154-home Princeton Estates project in West Seneca.
    The town engineer and Planning Board are requiring the secondary access road for emergencies because Fisher Road sometimes floods and becomes impassable.
    The builder and developer knew this from day one, I hope they get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by CSense

I actually think it got brought up a couple of weeks after preliminary approval. That to me is a problem. I feel as though this whole thing was pushed through via Lorigo/Clark and Greenan. Surely it's just a coincidence that Greenan has a relative that did work on the property too.

They're supposedly buying land from the guy behind the Eldridges. I hope that guy holds Marrano's feet to the fire and makes him pay a pretty penny. Either way though the development is going to go forward.

How does Lorigo not see how shady his letter was though? The intent was clear: He was trying to tell the Eldridges that their land was going to get yanked by the town and he included Greenan and Clarks names there to intimidate.
    How can Greenan and Clark not object to having their names used in such a manner...Unless of course they were "in agreeance"?

Paul Clark cries wolf, again and again, and some actually still believe him

The developers had Clarks backing all the way on this, of course they had him in their back pocket.

That's why Clark and Greenan were glad to do their part to assist the developer by putting the squeeze on these folks.

Clark's meddling should be called into question and exposed.

Absolutely amazing, how some will still exempt Paul Clark from any wrong doing after all that has been questioned about him in the news this week on a couple of different fronts.
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    The developers had Clarks backing all the way on this, of course they had him in their back pocket.
    Do you have proof?

That's why Clark and Greenan were glad to do their part to assist the developer by putting the squeeze on these folks.
    Again, do you have proof?

Clark's meddling should be called into question and exposed.
    Again, Again, Do you have proof of meddling?

Absolutely amazing, how some will still exempt Paul Clark from any wrong doing after all that has been questioned about him in the news this week on a couple of different fronts.
    I'm not trying to defend this guy, seriously, if Clark gets nabbed so be it and I hope he gets everything coming to him. But without any proof you're starting to become BTT. I mean soon you'll be writing about Clark and some conspiracy with Spc Durkin or something.

I have wondered what is really going on with Clark, Greenan and Lorigo. What do people know about that arrangement, factually?

Princeton Estates

I have also heard that the sewers around the Fisher area are sub-standard for the number of homes right now. Many of us in the court have had problems with back-up.

This entire area was wet-lands.

I still don't understand how the property accross from the Court (that was declared wet-land) was even developed?? This of course flooded Fisher Road where there was never flooding in the 20 years I been here. What is going to happen when more trees and foliage is removed?

I have heard that the people that own the property that Marrano has not even acquired yet have been kicking people off their property. These people claim they have already purchased the property from Marrano as a sub-lot!

I have no idea as to why people are not OUTRAGED??!!

I have been begging politicians for help with the expansion of the 219 for sound barriers for the Fisher Court area. When completed the 219 will be the most direct route to NYC. Can you imagine the amount of noise and pollution in the area??

If there are any of you in the Fisher Court area that would like to start putting some pressure on these politicians please let me know.

When anything is done in Hamburg the Town Supervisor will call meetings in the local fire hall explaining to residents what is to be done and clarifing to the developer how it is to be done. I think we deserve a little more consideration!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have no idea as to why people are not OUTRAGED??!!
    I don't think people really know.... If you were a developer how much would you tell the person buying your product... Oh by the way this area used to flood before we drained it...

Townsfolk
    Fish-- how bad is the flooding? Is this something that regularly happens under normal conditions? Or, does this only happen in extreme cases such as during a rapid spring thaw or unusually high rains?

Haven't signed yet-- been holding out. Not sure if Marrano is having trouble selling lots, but I got a message that Marrano is offering to pay $3500 towards closing costs if I sign on with them.

Thanks!

Well it's been so dry this summer that we haven't had any problems with the flooding in a while.
    Ordinarily though it's bad. It doesn't take much to crest the banks. In the past 3 or 4 years they've closed the road from OP to Langner in the ball park of 5 or 6 times (because it was impassable), but there were plenty of times it was flooded but passable (meaning I drove through it but many others wouldn't, usually women and the elderly, but that's not any type of a social commentary).
    Where the Marrano homes will be will never, under anything other than biblical rains, flood. It's simply Fisher Rd that will flood.

I've kayaked all over the yards on Fisher. People down the road have jet ski'd all up and down Fisher Rd. Even in a normal rain I've been able to kayak out to lake Erie.

I see from the article in the WS Bee today that the Town is finally starting to take action on this issue.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    I see from the article in the WS Bee today that the Town is finally starting to take action on this issue.

What does it say? I'm not going to be able to see a copy until late tonight. Give some scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    What does it say? I'm not going to be able to see a copy until late tonight. Give some scoop.
    Whatever happened? What did the article say?

Whatever happened? What did the article say?

It claimed that the town tried to stop them from working on the site.

It's total BS. How does a town "try" to stop some body? They claimed they sent letters, but big deal. How hard would it be to simply get in the car, tell the guys driving the 5 ton trucks full of dirt and trees to stop and tell the bulldozer drivers to stop? How about telling Marrano stop?

If anybody believes the town was unaware or even cared they're fooling themselves.

One of the people in the article called Clark out at a Board Meeting. The exchange was not even close to fully documented in the minutes...Why would that be? It's as if Clark didn't want his phone call to the family at 585 Fisher being documented in the minutes.

I am really hoping that the development gets shut down and Marrano has to go back and plant every illegal tree, shrub or bush that he has taken down. And I hope that turkey neck Clark gets nailed to the wall!

Unhappy ever wonder when Marrano started in WS ?

About the same time Craig Hicks was elected to the town board. It seems
    a VP at Marrano is related to Hicks.
    Surprise, Surprise Sargent Carter!!!!!

I can't believe I've put up with this crap for the last 16 years.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information