Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Princeton Estates"

Well from what I hear, Greenan's father is on the planning board, his mother is the town clerk and his brother-in-law is the one who cut down the trees and brush for Marrano for the Priceton Estates.

Quote Originally Posted by commonman1
    Well from what I hear, Greenan's father is on the planning board, his mother is the town clerk and his brother-in-law is the one who cut down the trees and brush for Marrano for the Priceton Estates.

Keep it in the family I guess.

The frustrating part is that anyone and everyone you would want to complain to about this damn subdivision is related to, appointed by, or in bed with the ones we're complaining about. It's a well entrenched network for crying out loud.

Who are these other clowns on the Planning Board? What idiot thinks making one small road into 2 "one way" streets was a good idea? Honestly? I want to send that fool a napkin to wipe his chin.
    Also, how can a true statement be inflamatory towards anyone?

Just an FYI.....Marrano was served with another summons today. I saw them haul away some of there equipment, but who knows how long that will last!

Just an FYI.....Marrano was served with another summons today. I saw them haul away some of there equipment, but who knows how long that will last!
    What kind of summons?

It didn't last long! There were trucks making continual runs to and from the site hauling away topsoil. I was back there last night and they rally have been working hard at removing the trees and bulldozing.
    There are a couple of pieces of heavy equipment back there too.

I can't quite figure out how Marrano is able to continually thumb his nose at the Building Inspector, Engineering Department, etc...
    Why doesn't he get fined for his actions?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    It didn't last long! There were trucks making continual runs to and from the site hauling away topsoil. I was back there last night and they rally have been working hard at removing the trees and bulldozing.
    There are a couple of pieces of heavy equipment back there too.

I can't quite figure out how Marrano is able to continually thumb his nose at the Building Inspector, Engineering Department, etc...
    Why doesn't he get fined for his actions?
    Marrano is a big wheel around here, they usually get what they want.

How are they thumbing their nose at the authorities? They must have the ok to continue to work on the land. Sounds like you don't want new houses built in town. Speaking of getting fined, if you were "back there" you should be fined or arrested for tresspassing on private property. I noticed the property is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye
    How are they thumbing their nose at the authorities? They must have the ok to continue to work on the land. Sounds like you don't want new houses built in town. Speaking of getting fined, if you were "back there" you should be fined or arrested for tresspassing on private property. I noticed the property is posted.

Call the town and find out if they've got the "OK", you'll find that they don't. They also cut down trees at the entrance way and left them blocking the shoulder of the road. The town actually picked the giant stumps up for them even though Bove said that marrano was supposed to pick them up.
    They thumbed their nose at the engineers as well. They were up excavating months ago and were delivered letter personally by the town engineer telling them to cease work on at least 2 occasions.
    If you don't know the background there are a couple of threds you can use here to get yourself current.

I sound like I don't want new houses built in town?...Wow, you're a perceptive little bugger aren't ya? Have you driven through town copernicus? There are new homes 1/2 mile down the road that haven't been sold for 3 years.
    As for the tresspassing...My property borders their property. On plenty of occasions I've tresspassed to see what they've done up there that they weren't supposed to, and I'll continue to do so. If they want to fine me they've got to catch me, just like I've caught them doing things they weren't supposed to.

How long have you had your deposit in for skippy? I hope you like living on top of your neighbor.

Marrano had preliminary approval last fall to begin. These plans have been set as far back as 2 yrs ago. All parties involved are aware of the schedule of this project. Some minor issues have come up, and had to be worked out. Marrano was told to stop work a couple times and did so. Now all things are a go.
    I see you noticed the other development down the road is still being built. Well, Sherlock, there is a reason for that. Those homes are of lesser quality than a Marrano, and the location is less than ideal. Just because some new homes are being built people shouldn't have a choice with where and whom to build?
    What I find perplexing is your obvious disdain for Marrano and constant whining. You continually long for some legal action to be taken but you are willing to partake in same. Can you say hypocrite?
    If you need to know, my deposit has been in since this project was announced 1 1/2 years ago. I can't wait until my new house is built. So, Big Brother, keep an eye out on the property and let let us know how things are progressing.

Your new neighbor

How do you feel about your deposit money sitting idle for 1.5 years and counting? Great investment you've got there AG Edwards...
    You may want to get your info updated as far as "all things are a go", because somebody is telling you a story. They don't summons the company because they're doing things as planned.
    Let me know which postage stamp plot you bought yourself so I can go to the SPCA, get a Great Dane, and let it take a crap on it.

Marrano isn't exactly a "quality home" jack-ass. As for the location difference you may want to get a map...it's about a third of a mile. Both developments are subject to thruway noise (and yours is subject to the noise on the 219).

As for the tresspassing, if I get caught I get a ticket which I'll gladly pay. It would be worth it considering the fact that the things I've seen them doing up there and that have been reported have delayed your dreams of living on top of your neighbor in an overpriced cheaply made development.

My goodness, Fisher, getting a little threatening, aren't we? You're a fiesty old coot. I know, you're just pissed because that big, bad developer bought up all the land behind you and took away your "private" backyard and all you can do is watch. You bitch, complain and gossip about every little development as this project moves along. Last I noticed, the work continues.Too bad you couldn't have bought the land and kept it for yourself. As I stated before, the time line for this project is on schedule.
    As for my money, I'm sure I squandered a ton of interest and dividends on that huge down payment I made. So Mr.Trump, if I need advice from you ,I'll call.
    The problem with the development down the road is quality. Those homes are made with cheaper products. Thats why they cost less. Thats why they don't sell. Thats why they have been there over 3 years. They're on the 3rd builder there trying to finish that up. The thruway is right in the back. The noise level isn't high, but it is noticable. As for Princeton, the thruway and 219 are well off in the distance and there is no noise from those roads.
    As for my postage size lot its exactly what I wanted. Actually, now that you lost your backyard looks like you've got one too. I believe Marrano makes a quality home, thats why I'm buying one. I'll take that instead of that "palace" you have.
    As for your dog bringing me a welcome to the neighborhood package, just remember to bring your scooper or I'll call the town and report you. See you in the spring neighbor.

Sorry Buckeye (you know a buckeye is slang for an ass-hole right?), I'm not pissed that the big bad developer bought the land. I'm pissed that the developer along with your eventual locally elected politicians made a mess out of what is supposed to be a transparent process. I don't like how everything was back-doored. I also don't care for the fact that the flooding in the area is going to be exasperated.
    As for your project being on schedule I'd be shocked. You were at the Planning Board meeting were you not? Didn't you complain about all of the delays and how your dream was to move back to WS? If it wasn't you, then one of your new neighbors seems quite upset with the timeline.
    Thanks for telling me where the 219 is and what the noise level is like...You may want to bone up on your geography...The 219 is much closer than you think, and that noise level is noticable, especially when you consider the fact that all of the trees were removed. Jake brakes are pretty loud.

Don't worry about my yard Buckeye, I've got plenty of it. In fact I've got enough to put 5 or 6 of Marrano's cookie cutter homes on it. Hey, at least you and your neighbor will have different color cars in the driveway to differentiate yourselves...

Actually, Fisher, no I didn't know that, but it sounds like you're an expert in that part of human anatomy. You seem to refer to that area alot when you try to be clever in your reparte. Maybe when I buy a map I'll pick up a dictionary for you. The name I associate with refers to a prominant university.
    All that aside, these politicians you refer to are mine? If you don't like the way things work, throw your hat in the ring and let the public decide. All the issues concerning this project were discussed and voted on at town and planning board meetings, and are on public record. Your telling me that all agencies at the town, county, state, and federal levels are conspiring behind closed doors with the developer and politicians to build something illegal and hazardous to current residents of that area? Your kidding, right? Didn't the Army Corps of Engineers determine these new homes would cause no further risk of flooding than already exists? Didn't the county determine the addition of sewer and water lines would have no impact on current residents? I know you're anti-establishment, but this is extreme. You don't believe anything anyone says. Have a little faith, brother, things will work out fine.
    For the last time, the project has had some minor delays, but the estimated date for construction of homes to begin has NOT changed by one day. Enough already!
    I'm not at all concerned with your yard. If you like cutting grass for days thats your perogitive, not mine. Marrano offers a wide variety of home styles, floor plans, elevations, and designs from which to choose. I will have no problem differentiating my new home from that contemporary shoebox you live in.

OH POOR FISHER ROAD Alright Buckeye!!!!
    From my personal experience I believe and agree with Buckeye that Marrano builds a superior home. I have built 3 myself and know of others who always buy Marrano! Their sub-contractors are the best in the area, very knowledgable and professional. Also from personal experience, I have owned homes built years ago by "Fly by Night" builders who's grading experience was crap...leaving me with water everywhere. From what I can see over on Fisher Road...those people living there had one of the FLY BY NIGHTS builders. Just from driving by I can see that every time it rains the water stands in their backyards or in their front yards. I can just imagine what it looks like in the inside, walls out of square, floors going downhill...etc. When I reviewed Marrano's plan for Princeton Estates, water would not be an issue since there will be retention ponds catching and holding back the water, which by the way will only HELP the cry babies on Fisher Road. Just think, no more water running like crazy into your backyards!!
    So "Fisher Road" keep your butt off MY future property!! It could be WalMart!! In fact I heard they are going to build one on Langner..I like that idea. Let me guess, you moved from Depew to come here. Just think of the neighbors before you built there. Do you really think they wanted to have such a jerk for a neighbor. I'm sure they would of rather had woods and fields next door. I think the town should of put a fence up right after YOU moved in, to keep anybody else from building and residing in YOUR town.

Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY
    . When I reviewed Marrano's plan for Princeton Estates, water would not be an issue since there will be retention ponds catching and holding back the water, which by the way will only HELP the cry babies on Fisher Road. Just think, no more water running like crazy into your backyards!!
    So "Fisher Road" keep your butt off MY future property!! It could be WalMart!! In fact I heard they are going to build one on Langner..I like that idea. Let me guess, you moved from Depew to come here. Just think of the neighbors before you built there. Do you really think they wanted to have such a jerk for a neighbor. I'm sure they would of rather had woods and fields next door. I think the town should of put a fence up right after YOU moved in, to keep anybody else from building and residing in YOUR town.

Seeing as though the Fisher Estates and the quality there in is not the issue I'll get to the lack of meat in your post...

Do you see the creek there? It's called "Smokes Creek". That is the problem. Water didn't run down on to Fisher Rd from the palnned Princeton Estates. Do you people even have any idea of what you've bought? One of you claims you're not near the 219, and the other claims that water was running from the planned subdivision into the yards on Fisher...
    As for where my butt is Copernicus, how can I keep it off of something you claim you do not yet own? If it's not currently your property you have no say in where I go or what I do on it.
    I'll adress yet another thing you know nothing about...I bought an existing home. You see there are plenty of them in West Seneca and beyond. Admittedly it was difficult to find acreage, 2100+ Sq Ft and a trout stream, but it's possible with a little work and some patience. Prior to the original homeowners building that residence, there were no neighbors. Most of the land on Fisher was an apple orchard and the other property where a vast majority of the homes currently sit was/is owned by friends and family of all of the builders (they gave land to sons, daughters, cousins, brothers, sisters, etc to build the homes you see currently sitting there).

I realize neither of you know what you're talking about in regards to the flooding on the road itself, but you will when you're sitting on your one entrance, one exit, unable to leave your development because the road is under water.

Let me know how excited you are after you move in, you two clowns have plenty to learn in regards to the traffic and road flooding.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information