Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna news

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    You used Mama Cash before referring to Andrea...you are the one in need of elaborating for everyone here to know exactly what you are talking about
    Ask Russell or Frank.

If you believe or know otherwise as to false accusations, then it is YOU who needs to post the proof to prove yourself right and Andrea wrong. Let's see what you got to backup YOUR claim of falsehood.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Ask Russell or Frank.
    We have already been through this MONTHS ago.....Russell or Frank are NOT the ones referring to Andrea...You are. Unless you have proof.....keep it to yourself

Post Straight Off the SUWNY Member List Posts...... Whoa! I did not realize the depth of

No accusation, Did you think I was talking about you? Why, do you know someone named mamma cash? Please elaborate for everyone here to know exactly what you are talking about. What proverb does this fall under?
    Ps. No wifey here

cont. Hatred towards me. Wow, I can see why " No wifey here: "

" Ask her yourself, she wont talk about it, she used to make runs to florida with her yellow volkswagon, to get some lets just say goods and it wasnt for the mom and pop store! why do you think she...
    Forum: City of Lackawanna Politics May 17th, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Replies: 200 Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority
    Views: 10,266 Posted By lackawanna #1
    Lsd trip have you ever been on one?

Forum: City of Lackawanna Politics May 17th, 2010, 07:01 PM
    Replies: 996 School Board Candidates Blog
    Views: 25,205 Posted By lackawanna #1
    No raise here,not in a long while,take the blame...

No raise here,not in a long while,take the blame ,you are such an idiot, you blame one person for everything when there is a board of seven, buty then stick up for the majority when they control the...
    Forum: City of Lackawanna Politics May 17th, 2010, 06:51 PM Replies: 996 School Board Candidates Blog
    Andrea is just a scumbag>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shut your...
    Andrea is just a scumbag>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shut your mouth mamma cash!
    go make another run to florida! "

Please tell me who you are lack1---so I can seek an order of protection!

Post I Certainly Will!

Ask Russell or Frank.
    Do you really think they think poorly of me? Yola always used to say to me over the years how she, "wished I married Russell".
    He was my boyfriend appr. 1970-72', when I was 17 and 18, I met him at an Our Mother of Good Council dance when I was 16, and we broke up when I was about 18. So? NOTHING secretive--EVER, and who cares? OLD News!

Now I did drive a brand new 1975 yellow Camaro that my husband Butch from Hamburg bought me so I could go back to college safely in 1976.
    The first time I ever went to Florida was in 1981 with Guy Masocco, my daughter's Father. And the next in 1999 when my son moved there. You want more lack1?

Did you know that I am friends to this day with Dan Kozub's wife's older sister? I was in her first wedding in 1971, we met at Immaculata Academy where I graduated high school from. Carol, Mike, Russell and I all hung around together.

You know what lack 1 ----maybe Russell and Franks' sister would like to talk to you about me too! And Marge, if you know who she is, would really love to get to the bottom of this all with you. I LOVE Marge and Donna!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Buffalo News said "The van's driver, Derrick "Murder" Nailor, who has been arrested 27 times"

WTF?
    why was he still on the streets?
    Libtard judges probably. They think people like this do not need to be jailed because they need to be in "treatment".

Post "Lack" awanna Wishes...

I just got back from Lasertron by the Boulevard Mall---What a blast! How I wish we had things like this and other family fun stuff in LA.

Someday, I wish......for OUR kids!

City & Region Officer pinned to van forced to shoot
    Police chief says officer opened fire to prevent more injury to colleaguesBy Lou Michel

News Staff Reporter

Published:
    February 26, 2011, 12:21 AM

10 Comments
    Font Size:
    -2-1Standard+1+2E-mailSharePrintFacebookTwitterGoogleRedditDelicious Stumble UponDiggFarkMySpaceUpdated: February 26, 2011, 6:25 AM

An undercover Lackawanna police officer could have lost both his legs if he hadn't used deadly force and shot three times into the black-tinted back window of a minivan filled with drug dealers, authorities said Friday.

When the shootout was over late Thursday afternoon, van passenger Rashad Bradford, 29, of Buffalo, was dead with one bullet in the head and another in his back.

The van's driver, Derrick "Murder" Nailor, who has been arrested 27 times, had stopped gunning the engine and backing up in his attempt to shove an unmarked police minivan out of the way in an attempt to escape, police said.

Officer Joseph Milkowski, who fired the shots, had opened the sliding passenger-side door of the police van when the other van rammed it in the parking lot of the NOCO gas station at Grant Boulevard and Abbott Road at about 5:53 p.m.

An eight-year police veteran, Milkowski found himself pinned between the rear end of the drug suspects' van and the middle seat of the police van.

As the suspects' van continued accelerating and pushing deeper into the interior of the police van, the officer drew his weapon and fired to prevent himself and other officers from being harmed further, according to Lackawanna Police Chief James L. Michel.

Milkowski suffered multiple contusions and is now on injured-on-duty leave. He was not the only officer hurt.

The impact of the suspects' van colliding into the police van threw Officer Chuck Jaworski 15 feet through the air as he was getting out of the front passenger door.

Like Milkowski, he, too, was transported to Erie County Medical Center, where he was treated and later released; he also is on injured-on-duty leave.

The driver of the police van jumped out of the vehicle just before the other van backed into it. "He yelled, 'Police, you're under arrest,'" Michel said.

A fourth officer in the van suffered minor bruises.

Earlier, two other unmarked police vehicles had pulled up on either side of suspects' van, boxing it in at the gas station. With a curb and pile of snow in front of the vehicle, the driver had tried to escape by backing out.

Lackawanna detectives under the command of Capt. Joseph Leo and Erie County sheriff's narcotics officers led by Senior Detective Alan Rozansky had targeted the individuals in a joint operation based on a tip involving drug sales.

Crack cocaine was found beside the suspects' van, authorities said. No guns were found. All four have criminal records.

Nailor, 30, of Buffalo, was charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, a B felony; first-degree reckless endangerment, obstructing governmental administration, third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, loitering, unlawful possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license.

Megan Costner, 28, and Milton Campbell, 34, both of Buffalo, were charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest and loitering.

All three were arraigned Friday before Lackawanna City Court Judge Louis Violanti. Nailor and Campbell were sent to the Erie County Holding Center without bail. Costner was also sent there in lieu of $100,000 bail.

Michel said an investigation into the fatal shooting will be conducted by his department and the Sheriff's Office "under the strict supervision of the Erie County District Attorney's Office."

Attorney Thomas H. Burton, who is representing Milkowski, said his client could have lost both his legs if it had not been for the cushioning of the van seat he was pinned against.

"This arrest attempt turned bad for the cops in a second. It's an example of why street officers can never let their guard down," Burton said. "It doesn't get much worse, having the back of a vehicle come at you through an open door. This officer had no other choice [but to shoot]. He could have left that scene with no lower legs."

lmichel@buffnews.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    cont. Hatred towards me. Wow, I can see why " No wifey here: "

" Ask her yourself, she wont talk about it, she used to make runs to florida with her yellow volkswagon, to get some lets just say goods and it wasnt for the mom and pop store! why do you think she...
    Forum: City of Lackawanna Politics May 17th, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Replies: 200 Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority
    Views: 10,266 Posted By lackawanna #1

Forum: City of Lackawanna Politics May 17th, 2010, 07:01 PM
    Replies: 996 School Board Candidates Blog
    No raise here,not in a long while,take the blame...

No raise here,not in a long while,take the blame ,you are such an idiot, you blame one person for everything when there is a board of seven, buty then stick up for the majority when they control the...
    Forum: City of Lackawanna Politics May 17th, 2010, 06:51 PM Replies: 996 School Board Candidates Blog
    Andrea is just a scumbag>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shut your...
    Andrea is just a scumbag>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shut your mouth mamma cash!
    go make another run to florida! "

Please tell me who you are lack1---so I can seek an order of protection!
    I can care less what you say or do just pointing out the facts of how you play both sides, there is two sides to every story, sometimes we like to forget one of them. the past is the past and you cant change the past, but we may be able to change tomorrow if everyone would quit pointing fingers, when you point at someone you usually have 3 fingers pointing back at you!

Funny that you never give your side hmmm! You just say it's slander etc. So why don't you give everyone the "real story" and then we can compare. Usually the truth is right in the middle. You up for the challenge?

PS Make sure you have the proof to back you up.

Figures no response how telling.

Post This is how WE Do It!

Job Summary
    Company
    Niagara Falls Civil Service Commission
    Industries
    All
    Job Type
    Per Diem
    Temporary/​Contract/​Project
    Career Level
    Entry Level
    Job Reference Code
    Contact Information

Niagara Falls Civil Service Commission Phone: 7162864430 Seasonal Hiring Fair
    About the Job
    CITY OF NIAGARA FALLS SEASONAL HIRING FAIR Thursday, February 24, 2011, 9am-12pm & 1pm-5pm CITY HALL, 745 Main Street • Room 116 PLEASE BRING VALID ID ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS & ON-SITE INTERVIEWING FOR: CERTIFIED LIFEGUARDS, RECREATION, SEASONAL LABORERS, & PARKING ATTENDANTS FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 286-4430 The City of Niagara Falls is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
    This listing brought to you by The Greater Niagara Newspapers

This is how "we" do it:
    Wrong! Not in Sunny LA.
    We have "2" Seasonal Laborer positions in the Lackawanna Budget---except in 2007 there were "3". Was that an election year.....?

Visit the CEO and.......

How I wish it was really "Equal Opportunity" for ALL in Lackawanna!

Lackawanna News

Driving through Lackawanna, I see lots of bars. There have been plenty of times that the creative parking and traffic congestion around these little watering holes have been accidents waiting to happen. Add the metro busses, people who double park, kids playing hockey in the middle of the street...this City resembles an obstacle course at times! Why are there so many corner bars without parking allowed in this City?

I wonder myself. Check out that bar by Roland Ave. Solitaire wonder how they can reopen without parking?

Post Buffalo ......!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Job Summary
    Company
    Niagara Falls Civil Service Commission
    Industries
    All
    Job Type
    Per Diem
    Temporary/​Contract/​Project
    Career Level
    Entry Level
    Job Reference Code
    Contact Information

Niagara Falls Civil Service Commission Phone: 7162864430 Seasonal Hiring Fair
    About the Job
    CITY OF NIAGARA FALLS SEASONAL HIRING FAIR Thursday, February 24, 2011, 9am-12pm & 1pm-5pm CITY HALL, 745 Main Street • Room 116 PLEASE BRING VALID ID ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS & ON-SITE INTERVIEWING FOR: CERTIFIED LIFEGUARDS, RECREATION, SEASONAL LABORERS, & PARKING ATTENDANTS FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 286-4430 The City of Niagara Falls is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
    This listing brought to you by The Greater Niagara Newspapers

This is how "we" do it:
    Wrong! Not in Sunny LA.
    We have "2" Seasonal Laborer positions in the Lackawanna Budget---except in 2007 there were "3". Was that an election year.....?

Visit the CEO and.......

How I wish it was really "Equal Opportunity" for ALL in Lackawanna!
    Home > Leadership > Mayor > 2011 Mayor's Summer Youth Employment
    2011 Mayor's Summer Youth Employment
    Dear Applicants:

Thank you for your interest in applying for the 2011 Mayor’s Summer Youth Internship Program. Enclosed is an application that must be completed and returned to the Department of Community Services, 65 Niagara Square Room 1701, Buffalo, New York 14202. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
    •2011 Summer Internship Program Application
    •Form W-4 (2011)
    •Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
    •IT-2104 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
    •Residency Verification
    Applications can be returned Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 4:00pm. The deadline for submitting an application is Friday, May 27, 2011. Those who fail to meet the application deadline will be put on a waiting list and your chances of obtaining employment will be diminished.

To be eligible for this program you must be a City of Buffalo resident between the ages of 14 and 21 and you must turn age 14 by May 31, 2011.

In order to determine your eligibility for the Mayor’s Summer Youth Internship Program, the following items must be documented and returned with your completed application:

1.Working Papers for all youth under age 18
    ◦Ages 14-15 (Blue Card)
    ◦Ages 16-17 (Green Card)
    2.Birth Certificate
    3.Proof of Buffalo Residency (Utility Bills, Lease Agreement)
    4.Family Income5.Social Security Card
    6.Attending School (Most recent School Report Card or Transcript)
    If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact us at (716) 851-4170. Remember, incomplete applications will not be accepted. Once again, thank you for your interest in the Mayor’s Summer Youth Internship Program

Want the list of names of the families whose kids get hired in Lackawanna?
    Vast majority of their parents have excellent jobs and can well afford school clothes, etc. It breaks my heart that kids who truly need the paycheck don't even know there is summer jobs. They hire about 50 kids or so ----do you think every kid who applies get hired? Or are they only the connected ones?

I tried to get the rest of the Council to support me on a motion to make income a guideline in Lackawanna but they ALL shouted me down! EOP, my....

When a municipality receives FEDERAL FUNDS they MUST be an "Equal Opportunity Employer". Is Lackawanna? How do they do it you ask?--- You tell me, how do they get away with this form of corruption and ALL the other mountain of it?

If I am the only person in Lackawanna who cares I will never stop fighting for "Justice For All" people who live and have lived here!

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information