Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna news

How could he or she be a puppet when they seem to be against whats going on? can you please elaborate? I'd love to hear/see the "'splanation"?

There is no "Splanation" for a "sell out". He had no gumption for it or else I would have seen him at my door as I did Watkins and Jaworski. Can you spell P,L,A,N,T. Who did he work for??

i've been around about 6 months now and this is all i am hearing and seeing.. yes i am new to this site but can you correct me if im wrong with anything i said about anyone that i have named?

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    How could he or she be a puppet when they seem to be against whats going on? can you please elaborate? I'd love to hear/see the "'splanation"?
    Are you talking to me? If so who are you referring to.. sorry kind lost like i said im new

Quote Originally Posted by ChangeNeededNow View Post
    i've been around about 6 months now and this is all i am hearing and seeing.. yes i am new to this site but can you correct me if im wrong with anything i said about anyone that i have named?
    only you can judge that. if so many people are just doing what others tell them to do, who tells you what to do? maybe you are different.

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    only you can judge that. if so many people are just doing what others tell them to do, who tells you what to do? maybe you are different.
    I have a mind of my own, i dont "make deals" to better myself or "my friends and family" and screw the people who are quailfied... Maybe u like getting screwed by the school district... or you children or grandchildren getting a "lack" of education because of that joke of a board...

Are you talking to me? If so who are you referring to.. sorry kind lost like i said im new
    You may be new to this site, but your trying to be slick and smooth, but failed, bring on the next puppet. Your ...., ..............., ..............,..,....., have given you away between ChangeNeedNow and Change2011. And stop the bashing of Andrea. She does post proven facts. Someone else compare the two posts, tell me if I am wrong.
    Last edited by getalife123; November 12th, 2011 at 07:16 PM.

No actually I was asking hadenoughyet about his reference to you being a puppet.

so you say you ar new to this political stuff, you sure make a lot of claims on several people involved in politics. sounds like you are just another puppet with another agenda.

here is a copy of a previous post by you-------if you want i am willing to really tell you how i feel about certin people in lackawanna so we can clear the air.. Pat mcCusker is a sell out fraud that guys a bum should have never gotten involved in politics if he planned to give up or sell out.... Dion had a good vision on what the city needed.. to bad RACE still is a HUGE issue in this city otherwise i think Dion would be sworn in on January 1st.. Geoff even though hasnt done much for his ward seems promising as mayor... Hank no idea what to think about him but congrats! now to the school board.. John who has scrwed the children and people needs to be voted out this election.. Thought Dave joyce was an honest man but hires his wife... Maureen did it bc the mayor told her she had to... Miller is a puppet for john, i dont think john gives him a chance to speak john does it for him.. Sanders is and always will love this city but cant do anything by himself... anyone else you would like me to comment on?
    And you are Had Enough? Sounds like you have been around the block

I have a mind of my own, i dont "make deals" to better myself or "my friends and family" and screw the people who are quailfied... Maybe u like getting screwed by the school district... or you children or grandchildren getting a "lack" of education because of that joke of a board...
    so use your mind to come up with a solution. why make senseless accusations about people that may or may not be true. you say you have a mind of your own, i would be willing to bet every one of the people you just accused of wrongdoing, in your mind, will say they do to.

And in your mind Had Enough? Big circle? Which way do I go? Have a feeling you are spinning!

No actually I was asking hadenoughyet about his reference to you being a puppet.
    read the post made by he/she and you make your own judgement. if not ask your mommy for help.

How would you like it if people told you Fran Warthling or Makeyenko tells you what to do or no? There are at least 3000 people in this city who DID NOT vote for Szymanski but yet you think someone put this person up to posting here? Crazy.

How would you like it if people told you Fran Warthling or Makeyenko tells you what to do or no? There are at least 3000 people in this city who DID NOT vote for Szymanski but yet you think someone put this person up to posting here? Crazy.
    sounds all too familiar to dennis mulqueens spoutings.

Pat McCusker??? Please stand up, or rather, BOW OUT!!!!

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information