Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna news

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah View Post
    Positive?!?! Are you for real?!?! LoL !!! What positive have you contributed? Your fond talk of people you don't even know?
    See that Lackawanna #1 is back. Nothing but bad manners. Just more blahblahblah. Even the name change doesn't cover the stench that comes through, PU, have a nice day.

Post HaHaHa!

You flap your lips about people on the bottle but yet you ran a store and probably sold more booze to alcoholics than anyone here. You didn't care about that as long as you made money off them! And while you made money you could never seem to pay your share of taxes.

You flap your BIG ... about people because you are probably the one on the ......and your ignorance of the truth has caused to be be in a state of delusion.

I feel so sorry for you blabblabblah, and hope you snap out of it one day when you hear the truth about the lies YOU spread! You are in my prayers.

FYI.......I heard awhile ago but it has been recently confirmed that a certain candidate went in and " quit " their job one day because they could not handle the election process pressures and job, where they served more alcohol than anyone on here! They didn't care as long as they made money off them ! And while they made money they still had to file.......

You just don't get it. That person isn't on here accusing people of doing things, YOU ARE!!!
    You try to bring up God and prayers but yet you still sit here and slander people! You are nothing but a lying hipocrate!

Post Oh Please......

You just don't get it. That person isn't on here accusing people of doing things, YOU ARE!!!
    You try to bring up God and prayers but yet you still sit here and slander people! You are nothing but a lying hipocrate!

" You are nothing but a lying hipocrate! "

" Don't get it "
    Are YOU kidding me? Are YOU for real? How old are YOU?

I ask you blabblabblay, I mean blah------- to PLEASE prove ANYTHING I say is a lie.......or slander, which is a very BIG thing to accuse someone of. Go right ahead, and sit there and make your list, sweetie.

P.S. I don't " try to bring up God and prayers "........he does a fine job all by himself. If you are a saved Christian you would understand that. I have a hunch on who you are and I am very disappointed in you if you are the person I have in mind. YOU confirmed it by saying, " That person isn't on here accusing people of doing things, "
    I just feel sorry for you, and......I will still pray for you.
    BTW: Why do I get you so mad when you feel I am a " scumbag " , blah?

As the person making accusations, YOU have the burden of proof not me! I'm old enough to know that. You are right you don't "TRY" to bring up God and Prayers, you "DO" bring them up. You are a Christian ?!?! Let he without sin cast the first stone!

You flap your lips about people on the bottle but yet you ran a store and probably sold more booze to alcoholics than anyone here. You didn't care about that as long as you made money off them! And while you made money you could never seem to pay your share of taxes.
    You seem to be the one flapping lip - how would you know what type of client Ms. Haxton had frequenting her store? Maybe you were one of them? Heh Andrea, ask Ms. Prissy Pants what lawyer she used when she filed bankruptcy then you can tell "blahblahblah" aka as Lackawanna #1 that you followed in her footsteps and "what is good for one is good for all"! Then he would have to shut his flap about you - you would be just like his girl!! Did Prissy Pants file becasue of the lawsuits against her and her "establishment" or to avoid the IRS?

"what is good for one is good for all" ? Talk about double standards! You are just as hipocratical as she is!

"what is good for one is good for all" ? Talk about double standards! You are just as hipocratical as she is!
    'hipocratical', who is the doctor here?

Yeah, you got me. Sorry about that. I never claimed to be a doctor.
    Just kills me that when someone "IN" does it it's bad but when someone not "IN" does it it's ok? You people are truly messed up!

And why do you insist on me being Lackawanna#1 ? Trust me, you have noooooo idea who I am. I am just someone that use to casually read this forum and couldn't stand the crap written here anymore!

And why do you insist on me being Lackawanna#1 ? Trust me, you have noooooo idea who I am. I am just someone that use to casually read this forum and couldn't stand the crap written here anymore!
    Come on, the name change came the morning of 9/17/11 because you could not control yourself the night before. This is not high school, there is no "IN" group, there are the connected and the rest of us. Didn't the election tell you anything, that there are more of us than you. The only crap that was posted on these blogs came from the Klan. Your name calling regarding candidates is a smoke screen to cover your short comings. BTW what is "fond talk of people I don't know", sure, whatever. I know your just trying to confuse me with your sleek wording, wow!

I don't need to know who you are, but I guarantee that your eyes are brown because you are so full of S%$T!

Klan?!?! You just told me what you are with just that one word! Makes sense now.

Post Again,"Nothing is as sad as a man who has his Sight but No Vision", said Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Come on, the name change came the morning of 9/17/11 because you could not control yourself the night before. This is not high school, there is no "IN" group, there are the connected and the rest of us. Didn't the election tell you anything, that there are more of us than you. The only crap that was posted on these blogs came from the Klan. Your name calling regarding candidates is a smoke screen to cover your short comings. BTW what is "fond talk of people I don't know", sure, whatever. I know your just trying to confuse me with your sleek wording, wow!
    Your words are the truth to those of us who can " vision " ( BIG picture) the entire political con-game on the unsuspecting citizens and business folks, getalife.
    The people who lack the cosmopolitan way of looking at Lackawanna just keep attacking personally instead of discussing the issues holding back progress in OUR once great City.

I had other plans for today but because I was so mad at myself for responding to the subjective insults blabblabblah posts, I changed in mid-air and took my Mother for a beautiful autumn ride through Forestville, Fredonia, etc. How well these small towns have preserved their quaint heritage and integrity.
    Thanks, blahblahblah. You are entitled to your opinion. And so are we.
    Last edited by andreahaxton; October 10th, 2011 at 08:18 PM.

Klan?!?! You just told me what you are with just that one word! Makes sense now.
    The word Klan is used in reference to Lackawanna #1 who all agree is a bigot. This should have cost Dave his job but John M. saved him, at our expense. If I gave you a 18,539 guesses you still would not know who I am.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information