Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Teacher's Aides

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Amuseme View Post
    Projection Bias: is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies his/her own attributes, thoughts and emotions which are then ascribed to the outside world such as to other people.

Ms. Andrea Haxton,

Your picture appears under this definition. You constantly blame Lackawanna for all of your personal issues and take responsiblility for nothing. The Buffalo News has its own website. PLEASE stop retyping all of their articles. Hunt and peck style must take you all day! Get off your rump and get a job other than being a conspiracy theorist. You're an embarrassment to the City of Lackawanna!

P.S. Taxes are due April 15!
    The woman is pointing out BS in the Lackawanna "government" system. That BS directly effects each and every property owner in Lackawanna. Good job

Another Teacher Aide?

Another name for your Teacher Aide position. I heard Ernie and wife bragging that she is getting the next TA job. Andrea, hurry and apply. You need a job, save the kids!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would say shut them all up and post the openings in the local paper.

Take resumes and pick the best choice...

Another name for your Teacher Aide position. I heard Ernie and wife bragging that she is getting the next TA job. Andrea, hurry and apply. You need a job, save the kids!
    You obviously don't keep yourself informed...Andrea has been working.

Teacher's Aides

I thought Ernie's wife with the Internal Auditor. Does a TA make more money?

Not sure how much difference but more benefits to be sure; summer's off, health insurance, retirement, etc. I hopefully this is just a rumor...all talk.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I would say shut them all up and post the openings in the local paper.

Take resumes and pick the best choice...
    I would say layoff half of thee existing ones and save some real money instead of reducing polling places which will save virtually nothing. 40million budget vs a few thousand bucks. It's a joke. The teacher's aides job's are a who's who of LA politics. That's why it'll never happen.

Reality is the amount of money saved by reducing polling places, probably will be 2 weeks of Korach's salary. Total bs if you ask me. The money saved will be gone in seconds and looking at the big picture it saves nothing. Just a little dot on a big huge peice of blank paper.

Another name floating around out there is Lackawanna Police Officer Rodney Pietras' wife. Technically, they live in Blasdell though.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Another name floating around out there is Lackawanna Police Officer Rodney Pietras' wife. Technically, they live in Blasdell though.
    Residency has always been a concern, never re-negotiated with any of the unions and never enforced even when they know someone lives elsewhere....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Really now......

I certainly have the credentials and did receive "2" City of Lackawanna Youth Awards!

Last year the Board President did tell me to apply----do you think if I repent and shut my mouth I'll "get in" ?
    You must have an in Amuse---can you put in a good word for me or do I have to pay..........?

Psych-----if I was going to do anything to help OUR kids, I would run for the BOE.
    Please do not insult my intelligence Amuseme, Nor ass ume you know my personal business!

Hmmmmm! Makes you wonder who is lying on here!:

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    Looks like the Lackawanna School District is planning on hiring several more teacher's aides.
    How could they possibly justify creating more jobs while the rest of NYS is practically in financial ruins?
    In the middle of the school year no less!
    Friends and family of course....that's how!
    Gotta get these new hires in before the board could possibly change this May!
    And just who are these jobs going to?
    A few names being thrown around:

---daughter of Tom Burke-Lackawanna Munincipal Housing Authority

--Elizabeth Krakowski-friend of Kevin Rozwood(board member)

wife of David Joyce-Lackawanna Police Dept.(is even dictating that she wants to work in pre-K)--wife of Robert Daley-best friend of John Makeyenko(board member)

--??????
    Guess who replaces Rozwood? Yep you guessed it David Joyce Lackawanna Cop. Gee I wonder why??? Congratulations! What a FARCE and a slap in the face to the children of the school system! All about jobs isn't it???

Post Why wasn't the Public Meeting Notice in the News?--They had time on Sun to get it Mon

One week would have been plenty of notice for interested applicants to apply for the vacated Board seat----why the rush? Hmmmm..........

Budget=Spending+Here comes the Jobs! Here Come the Jobs......

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Guess who replaces Rozwood? Yep you guessed it David Joyce Lackawanna Cop. Gee I wonder why??? Congratulations! What a FARCE and a slap in the face to the children of the school system! All about jobs isn't it???
    This is only till election time and unless he runs and wins, the seat will go to someone else. He is a GOOD guy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    One week would have been plenty of notice for interested applicants to apply for the vacated Board seat----why the rush? Hmmmm..........

Budget=Spending+Here comes the Jobs! Here Come the Jobs......
    You do NOT need to apply for a vacant opening on the board. They really do not even have to fill it....but, this is TOTAL board control. All school boards hire who they want and who will work well with the current group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information