Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Teacher's Aides

They are already trying to can hard working people who don't agree with them to put their folks on the payroll. Kinda like what they did to you. Guess things never really change in LA with Makeyenko in charge!

Projection Bias

Projection Bias: is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies his/her own attributes, thoughts and emotions which are then ascribed to the outside world such as to other people.

Ms. Andrea Haxton,

Your picture appears under this definition. You constantly blame Lackawanna for all of your personal issues and take responsiblility for nothing. The Buffalo News has its own website. PLEASE stop retyping all of their articles. Hunt and peck style must take you all day! Get off your rump and get a job other than being a conspiracy theorist. You're an embarrassment to the City of Lackawanna!

P.S. Taxes are due April 15!

Hey that's income tax day not city property tax day. I've never seen the IRS after her. DUH! Old news anyways, were in the present day. BTW city non homestead rate is astronomical. I wonder if you could even afford it yourself. Guess you love paying taxes.

???

Hey - It was just a friendly reminder for people who need to file their taxes. I see you changed your original post pretty quickly because you had the wrong information, DUM DUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amuseme View Post
    Projection Bias: is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies his/her own attributes, thoughts and emotions which are then ascribed to the outside world such as to other people.

Ms. Andrea Haxton,

Your picture appears under this definition. You constantly blame Lackawanna for all of your personal issues and take responsiblility for nothing. The Buffalo News has its own website. PLEASE stop retyping all of their articles. Hunt and peck style must take you all day! Get off your rump and get a job other than being a conspiracy theorist. You're an embarrassment to the City of Lackawanna!

andy and teresa ????

Whatever she doesn't owe the feds. She's owes/owed property taxes. Get the right date. I'm sure you will spend time looking that one up.

Hey - It was just a friendly reminder for people who need to file their taxes. I see you changed your original post pretty quickly because you had the wrong information, DUM DUM.
    Right info? I just changed the wording.

Ms. Andrea Haxton,

Embarrassment really? I suggest you go over to the IP thread on here and see more. Person on there confirms what people on this thread are saying.

I love getting under people's skin!

Your not under mine whatsoever. I could care less.

Ok Boston Hills. I'm just waiting for all of the other roaches to stir and come out of the woodwork!

Dude, why bother your credibility is already shot with that "round up" statement.

It is GOOD for people to post information here. NOT everyone gets the Buffalo News....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Either way posting it gives people credibility. Just look how moronic it made Amuseme look, with his/hers round up comment.

Not everyone gets the Buffalo News? If they can read your post on the internet, then they can get the Buffalo News.

P.S. I think the purple dye in your head to toe velvet outfit has seeped into your bloodstream and infected your brain!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information