Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isn't this what Roe V Wade was supposed to prevent?

Isn't this what Roe V Wade was supposed to prevent?

You're correct on all counts.

1) Yes, if it was not for Roe V. Wade, this would be commonplace.
    2) It is heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    You're correct on all counts.

1) Yes, if it was not for Roe V. Wade, this would be commonplace.
    2) It is heartbreaking.
    It would not be common place. People have been having abortions for about as long as people have been getting pregnant. But women only started dying from abortion in the 1970's?

Women didn't die from abortions in, say, the 50's, because they lived home with their parents, and didn't have sex till they got married.

Then you's all went and demanded quote unquote equal rights, and with it came the right to have sex with as many guys as you could n one night. You's wanted it, you got it. And, look where we are now.

Abortion wasn't necessary way back when. Then the sixties came. and it suddenly became necessary.

You's reap what you sow.

Women didn't die from abortions in, say, the 50's, because they lived home with their parents, and didn't have sex till they got married.

Then you's all went and demanded quote unquote equal rights, and with it came the right to have sex with as many guys as you could n one night. You's wanted it, you got it. And, look where we are now.

Abortion wasn't necessary way back when. Then the sixties came. and it suddenly became necessary.

You's reap what you sow.
    Wow! You're kidding me, right? I think you are being sarcastic, but I really can't tell.

This case is about a doctor who killed babies and endangered women. What we
    mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable, babies in the third trimester
    of pregnancy – and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with
    scissors.
    http://www.phila.gov/districtattorne...ensMedical.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    Wow! You're kidding me, right? I think you are being sarcastic, but I really can't tell.
    I wasn't being sarcastic at all. My mother was a virgin when she married my father (at least that what she says.) They got married in the early 60's.
    And, I think the only reason she got married was so that she could get some.

Nowadays, a single woman wants to get some, and she can get it pretty easily. And, needless to say, that's going to lead to a lot of unwanted pregnancies.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong - I'm just saying that the out-of-control sexual escapades of your gender is what has led to abortions being so popular.

I agree therising. If women weren't so loose then there wouldn't be a need for abortions. Hoo-wa's.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    I agree therising. If women weren't so loose then there wouldn't be a need for abortions. Hoo-wa's.
    It takes two to tango. Women don't get pregnant all by themselves.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. My mother was a virgin when she married my father (at least that what she says.) They got married in the early 60's.
    And, I think the only reason she got married was so that she could get some.

Nowadays, a single woman wants to get some, and she can get it pretty easily. And, needless to say, that's going to lead to a lot of unwanted pregnancies.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong - I'm just saying that the out-of-control sexual escapades of your gender is what has led to abortions being so popular.
    So, you're saying that adultery and fornication are acts that only took place only in the last 50 years?
    My gender?

That's poppy-****!

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    That's poppy-****!

You don't see the Talaban with this problem!

It's gotta be the Burkha.

Obviously I am kidding.
    Last edited by Save Us; January 20th, 2011 at 02:36 PM.

Girls & women have been getting pregnant WAY before the 60-70's, they very rarely got an illegal abortion, they usually were sent away & had the baby somewhere else & the baby was adopted, or was adopted by the girl's parents, thinking they were fooling people because they adopted an orphan, whether someone's mom was a virgin or not in any era is just disturbing to my mind & eyes! Yes though, there were these illegal abortion "back rooms", everyone believes they were done with coat hangers & half the woman died, it's all bunk, more women suffer complications now (mentally AND physically) from their legal abortions now, this is IMHO, it's all I have to say <----- very "Riven-esque"
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Let's be honest - guys have always been horny. But, years ago, if they wanted the milk, they had to buy the cow.
    And, then, women started deciding to give the milk away for free. And, that's their prerogative. But, you gotta realize that when you start milking the cow so much, you're gonna run into problems - like syphilis, mastitis, and pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    So, you're saying that adultery and fornication are acts that only took place only in the last 50 years?
    My gender?
    Let's be honest again - if you can deal with it: sexual mores started changing in the 60's. Like I said earlier, if a woman wanted some back then, she pretty much had to get married, lest she be labeled a whore.

Heck, even back when I was single - women wouldn't have sex with me. Today, it would probably be different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information