Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna: Democracy or Dictatorship?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    "better.That's just different family tree that will continue to do nothing for Lackawanna. I live in the 2nd Ward has anyone noticed how bad it has gotten under Syzmanski's [B]leadership? Where has he been? [/B

Enjoying married life and working for the Erie County Water Authority.
    Before that? Same goes for Jaworski. Another freeloader who cares about jobs rather than the city.

"where does the fa king sit? On his fa king bar stool."

he even had a full-blown bar by his desk for years until i told how sick it makes me to one of the groupies/wannabees who posts here regularly........ It was gone the next day! At his xmas party all the family and friends parade to his chamber and present him with bottles galore! He keeps most and the ones he and the wifey don't like get donated to the seniors for their drawings so he can further puff his chest out! Lots of seniors are on meds---give them a tim horton card and they would love it!

See, if people say i didn't do anything...here's another----i got the fa king to hide his bar!
    Seriously, all of our reputations speak volumes about our past and present character--- it is what it is with them. I realize people change and always give the benefit of the doubt, but we have had 10 long years of the fa kings reign...... I challenge him/them to list their accomplishments!

The fa king even has the nerve to take his city owned vehicle to the club meetings. Also at night to a school board candidates "cocktail party" at lake erie a few years ago.

I have asked for painted on city seals on all publicly owned vehicles for years----the fa kings love jester refuses, because????....... He lives in hamburg! And is on his 3rd city chevy truck, paid for by you! Free gas too for all of them----think about this next time you fill-up!
    ****another remark from the self proclaimed christian.....too bad your mouth doesnt reflect your proclaimed jesus attitude. Do something constructive>>>>>>>>>

Is there anyone, christian lady, that you do like??????? Better confess your bad mouthing name calling ways

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    ****another remark from the self proclaimed christian.....too bad your mouth doesnt reflect your proclaimed jesus attitude. Do something constructive>>>>>>>>>
    Oh no, He's back!!! It's been quiet around here without his posts. Let the games begin!

Is there anyone, christian lady, that you do like??????? Better confess your bad mouthing name calling ways
    She's supposed to like people who treated her like crap now??? Lol look in the mirror!!!!

She is. Maybe she is telling people how certain people really are.

Post The Truth Hurts ......

I knew you were lurking in the weeds, just waiting to pounce at ..........

"Do something constructive", I am glad to know you are old-school--my Father taught me that many years ago.

Let's compare lives toms, one on one---YOU name the time and place to meet.
    Bring your resume', transcripts, letters of recommendations, AND awards--and I will bring mine.

Waiting......I will make myself available to meet your schedule.

Post HaHaHa......Ha!

Na-Na-Na, Na Na!

Are you kidding me? You are how old?

Just whom did I call a name---and what did I call them? Just the facts please.

Post Btw.....

Dear toms, Do you know me personally----How?
    Last edited by andreahaxton; January 25th, 2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Wording

Na-Na-Na, Na Na!

Are you kidding me? You are how old?

Just whom did I call a name---and what did I call them? Just the facts please.
    All you have to do is disagree with just one of their ideas,statements or lack of accountabilty and its "hate". They just don't like their actions/true colors being shown to the public. Therefore in their eyes it is "hate". Forget about trying to get them to work with you for the greater good of "all" the citizens not just a select few. They have no idea what the hell that is supposed to be.

Post It Has Been "2" Days Now----Where Are You?

I knew you were lurking in the weeds, just waiting to pounce at ..........

"Do something constructive", I am glad to know you are old-school--my Father taught me that many years ago.

Let's compare lives toms, one on one---YOU name the time and place to meet.
    Bring your resume', transcripts, letters of recommendations, AND awards--and I will bring mine.

Waiting......I will make myself available to meet your schedule.

Dear toms,

Waiting.......... 716-563-4349, Anytime.

Dear toms,

Cat seems to have gotten Tom's tongue! LOL A welcome quiet!

Post Cat got your tongue?

Dear toms,

Yup, must be a BIG cat!

Pick the place toms, I am looking forward to discussing my life credentials with you! You can bring your friends if you are afraid of being alone with me.

I'm waiting..........Are you out of town? I love traveling, I will gladly still come and meet with you.
    Last edited by andreahaxton; January 30th, 2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Add-on

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Glad to see someone else finally see the light! Hopefully somebody with out any ties to these guys will run for office. The buisnesses are leaving and the ones they do attract get lied to and screwed over. Let's see Jacobi's,the drugstore across the street and several other buisnesses have closed in the past year. M and T is the next one gone. I can't see how you attract buisnesses if you constantly screw with them. We are in an Empire Zone and other zones but yet know one wants to locate here but they go everywhere else. Do the math.
    The empire zone guy for the area Bill Eagan (that wanted to screw me by offering me less then my mortgage to make my house into a post office for this small area that doesn't need one) Told us at the time,the tax free area's is whats killing Lackawanna such as all the churches (which he does have a point,we are very crowded by non tax paying organizations)

He also says that when the post office and M&T are moved on,LA will fold to bankruptcy,I'm hoping seeing I feel Buffalo (that has a control board) will do a far better job.Buffalo hasn't done to well but honestly by comparison it's bigger so therefore it's mafia won't recognize me as well as LA's has..it's all win for me
    Last edited by Dragonldy; February 2nd, 2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: spelling error

Lackawanna: Democracy or Dictatorship?

Ten Questions for the Mayor, City Council (past, present AND future):

(1) What does the Lackawanna Chamber of Commerce do?
    (2) When will the Slaughterhouse on Ridge Road become the market that was promised?
    (3) What does the Lackawanna Youth Bureau do? If they are active - how in the world do the residents find out what's going on?
    (4) Are there plans for the section of Ridge Road just off the bridge by Center Street to get repaved?
    (5) Why doesn't someone take down the old Christmas wreath hanging on the corner of Ridge and South Park?
    (6) Other than liquor stores, bars, and a pawn shop, what is the City doing to attract new businesses to the "downtown" section of town?
    (7) The Tim Horton's on Ridge Road just off Abbott is a MAJOR traffic accident waiting to happen. Who was responsible for o.k.'ing that location?
    (8) Lots and lots of boarded up businesses on Abbott, Ridge, and South Park. Why?
    (9) Is there some ordinance about people putting their trash out 3 days prior to pickup? It's unsightly and attracks critters (4 legged & 2 legged!) What is the law about "garbage pickers?" They dig through the piles and tear open bags, move boxes, and the wind catches the debris and scatters it throughout the neighborhood.
    (10) Who's responsible for the traffic/parking situation around Mulberry's? And the traffic/parking situation around Bokan's? Lots of near misses around the post office parking lot, too.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information