Thread: Community Golf Lessons

Community Golf Lessons

My wife and I, even though neither of us know anything about it, are considering taking up golf this summer. Does anyone know of any beginner golf lessons that are being offered at any of the community education programs at the area schools. Or for that matter, where we could find inexpensive golf lessons for beginners?

Quote Originally Posted by Bud B Boomer View Post
    My wife and I, even though neither of us know anything about it, are considering taking up golf this summer. Does anyone know of any beginner golf lessons that are being offered at any of the community education programs at the area schools. Or for that matter, where we could find inexpensive golf lessons for beginners?
    www.cindymillergolf.com
    www.wehrlegolfdome.com/

I highly recommend Cindy for both male & female golfers, she is a great instructor/teacher. Makes the game fun (which it is supposed to be).

She is at the dome on Wehrle Dr in Lancaster.
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Check your school district's community ed book.
    If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

Boomer I hope the both of you find a great place to golf. I heard the dome is a great place to go. Put the sun in the winter and learn.

I wish I had the desire to golf. I feel like it requires patience and for some reason waiting and being patient is not my forta'. LOL

Thread Information