Thread: WS has something to celebrate for a change!

WS has something to celebrate for a change!

WS should enjoy this news. I came to see if someone cared about celebrating their town, apparently not. In a town that has so much ghastly news and questionable leadership. Celebrate!

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article286350.ece

"We have a lot of hardworking people who love their families and are committed to giving their children a better life than they had," School Superintendent Mark Crawford said. "I think there's a lot of people in West Seneca who still believe in the American Dream."

you got to be kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bringbackwny View Post
    WS should enjoy this news. I came to see if someone cared about celebrating their town, apparently not. In a town that has so much ghastly news and questionable leadership. Celebrate!

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article286350.ece

"We have a lot of hardworking people who love their families and are committed to giving their children a better life than they had," School Superintendent Mark Crawford said. "I think there's a lot of people in West Seneca who still believe in the American Dream."
    After the schools, there is nothning remaining in the land of fast food, baseball and auto repair.

This award was given to our town because of the many programs available in the town for youth. However if any of you have paid attention to recent board procedings, no one is there to direct this department anymore. 2010 meant consolidation for our Youth Bureau and Recreation Department which came with a budget cut of nearly half. And now as we enter 2011 the board refuses reinstate long time director Robert Walsh as a part time position to help transition the new Youth & Recreation Department over to its new figure head, Mary Josefiak (whom is current director of Senior Citizens and long time friend of Sheila Meegan) I would like to know who the town plans to take over the responsibilities of Bob Walsh, while Mary was given a nearly 20,000 dollar raise will she be there to change the town sign weekly, take care of all financially aspects of the ice rink, pool, playground programs, soccer, baseball, hockey, YES, Youth Theater, Kiwanis Youth Dances and Burchfield? If anyone calls to request time in the Kiwanis Center it is throughly booked solid from the time it opens till the late hours of the night, will Mary be opening and closing the building everyday as well as setting up for these special events? It seems like the town is leaving a lot of loose ends. Considering this is the only department that lacks controversy these days you'd think they would highlight it rather than butcher it! Bove succeded by supporting youth programs maybe Sheila and Wally should take a note from her campaign book, might help their power struggle.

Thread Information