Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Sabres 2023/24

Buffalo Sabres 2023/24

Looks like off to a good start with a loss to Pitt. Same old crap from this team the way it looks. No goaltending and poor D. If they don't make the playoffs again Gm kevin adams is gone and coach don will be gone.
    Old money bags not going to take losses on attendance again. Don't go to watch sub a par team. Oct 6 · Final Pitt
    7 - 4
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

2 in a row right to the bottom in the standings. I went to opening nite I got free tickets full house I really don't know why. These people are crazy to pay for these tickets to watch them.
    Best part of the game is seeing the new sabres dog. Good luck I would have to say it's going to be a long season. Go bills HAHAHAHA

Not to much difference between last season and the startof this one. win one lose two win two lose three. same old crap.

Sabres win today lose one win one same old crap with this team. The Aves stink so a easy one.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Sabres win today lose one win one same old crap with this team. The Aves stink so a easy one.
    You’re a font of misinformation. The Avs wontheir division last year with 109 points. They’re 7-2-0 this season with 1 of their 2 losses to the Sabres.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    You’re a font of misinformation. The Avs wontheir division last year with 109 points. They’re 7-2-0 this season with 1 of their 2 losses to the Sabres.
    Yes i was wrong they beat a good team I was thinking of another team. all my haters I apology

Sabers at 500 now won two in a row the pattern is set ready to lose two or three.

lose one win one last night right on target.

Oh boy do they stink or what. Same team as last year no playoffs this year money bags has to clean house.

So I wasted my time and watch the clowns play last night. They blew it again in the last period then lost it in OT. So bad and same old in last place.
    Hit it were it hurts money bags dont go to the games.

Oh lord how about these clowns they go 1-3 on the road lose tonight against Nashville they stink. No one there watching looked like a ghost town. The puckheads
    crying they wand the coach gone. If your on FB go to the sabres page Omg some of the comments love it... I can't believe what they pay some of these players for this garbage Skinner?

Coming off 5 game losing streak they beat boston dont ask me how because they are terrible. Went to the game game last tue i only go when i get free tickets they were getting their butts boooooed by the booo birds. Why do these people go? It was pretty empty which was good. Tonight looks like a lot of empty seats.
    the puck heads want the coaches head like the wacko bills fan want coach Mcdivitt gone. Go chiefs

OMG do they stink the puck heads and the diehards want the coaches head and Adams. Cant blame them. They were booed right out of the key bank center the other night. Say it all the time dont go hit money bags were it hurts.

lost tonight won two loose one what a bunch .

Another one down the toilet tonight against Boston at home. Booooo birds gave it to them at the end of the game. empty seats all over why go and watch this crap. you booo them but you go and
    pay 16 bucks for a can a beer to get aggravated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information