Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "House of Squalor" Lococo's, where are they now?

I don't care what kind of environment you were raised in, when you shove a grey-haired grandmother to the pavement (see previous post) and steal her purse containing her meager social security earnings and bingo markers, people are going to point fingers and make accusations.

Anyone who's dealt with any one of these vermin on any level knows they are not simply hapless victims of their upbringing. Criminality involves personal choice and conscious decision.

Nature vs. Nurture. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles
    I think those kids have suffered enough under those parents to have to endure continual jokes and invasions of privacy. It's not their fault what their parent's did. Leave 'em alone for chrissakes.
    Good for you. I'm tired of all the kid-bashing around here lately in general.....

I'm tired of all the irresponsible parenting and kids behaving like 3rd world savages around here lately in general.....

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun
    I'm tired of all the irresponsible parenting and kids behaving like 3rd world savages around here lately in general.....
    Gross generalization.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    Gross generalization.
    Have you been to the mall lately? Or just out in general. A lot of kids are dis-respectful of a lot of things.

I was at a picnic saturday and couldn't believe the language that was coming out of kids 10 to 15. Once I heard thier parents I knew why.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Have you been to the mall lately? Or just out in general. A lot of kids are dis-respectful of a lot of things.

I was at a picnic saturday and couldn't believe the language that was coming out of kids 10 to 15. Once I heard thier parents I knew why.
    What can I say? Sure I run across snotty kids when I'm out and about, and they really upset me. But I think we get so upset we don't notice all the un-snotty, not-misbehaving kids. I'll never get over the fashions -- girls, put some clothes on -- but, to be honest, they're no worse than the lack of clothing we wore when I was a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    What can I say? Sure I run across snotty kids when I'm out and about, and they really upset me. But I think we get so upset we don't notice all the un-snotty, not-misbehaving kids. I'll never get over the fashions -- girls, put some clothes on -- but, to be honest, they're no worse than the lack of clothing we wore when I was a teenager.
    I agree completely. Their fashions are outlandish, but don't judge them by what they wear but how they behave -- and don't expect them to "turn the other cheek" if you act rudely towards them, either.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

yeah, but this thread was not originally about "kids today"... it was about 14 kids specifically... digging up their names, addresses, marital status...

All those kids shouldn't be judged for what their parents did... or even what one of the kids may have done. They're all individuals, right? Why is everyone hounding them years later for something they had absolutely no control over???

yeah, but this thread was not originally about "kids today"... it was about 14 kids specifically... digging up their names, addresses, marital status...

All those kids shouldn't be judged for what their parents did... or even what one of the kids may have done. They're all individuals, right? Why is everyone hounding them years later for something they had absolutely no control over???
    What those kids need is some intense therapy, and a lot of luck. Public bashing isn't going to make it any better for them................

You're right. You should never blame children for what their parents do. If kids are given the right opportunities to break the negative cycle they can do better.
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

I know where they are at now

I know where they are NOW.

Where were they grantst when you knew where they were? Were they all together?

redacted, man is this an old thread!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I JUST found it as a facebook friend mentioned them--I had no clue and then she told me to google them--found this thread and flipped~As I had No idea of these things!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information