Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why would someone like Lorigo spend...

Not only does Lorigo handle Marrano's business but he is big into Young's developments. They should re-name the town Young-Lorigo township. They have their fingers in all kinds of senior developments and now with Houghton, there's a big lawsuit going to come out of the town board turning down that permit. So don't try to sell me that Lorigo will stop doing business in WS when he is so entrenched in the workings of this town. Go to a town board meeting and the chances of you seeing him there are 90 to 1 that he'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Too many people's futures are at stake in WNY not to question what is going on.

As I said before... The nut doesn't fall far from the tree so it would be wise to research all who run for office in WNY. Wouldn't you agree?
    Yes, I agree that it's wise to research all the candidates running for office in WNY, which is why I'm shocked you had no idea Jack Quinn (Who is an Albany incumbent) about anything in regards to his candidacy, but you knew and spouted an awful lot about the new guy running, Tim Kennedy.

Wouldn't you agree those are two conflicting stances there, 'Res?
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Oh, I get it now. You have an axe to grind against Ralph because of the Marrano development off of "FisherRd." That explains a lot.
    Actually, it explains a little.
    The development was about 3 years after I had discovered what a weasel he was. I first came across that little oportunist when looking in to the proposed WS WalMart.
    Granted, I found out he was even more coniving than I had originally thought once I tried getting info on the development. Once I started looking for info I saw how incestuous the relationship was between the town, the planning board, lorigo, town atty's, employees, etc.

It's amazing what one can find out (or not find out) once they start asking questions and attending town meetings. So, I'll ask again, have you ever been to a planning board or town hall meeting? If not, all snarkiness aside, I suggest going to a few and you'll see the same names come before the board time after time after time. It's no coincidence all of the player know eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by wnyfuture View Post
    FisherRd, you don't need to use terms "Ralphy" and "daddy". No need to do that to get your point across, you're better than that.

Why are a lot of the town employees and Clarke and Meegan supporting Harrington?
    Why is their so much interest in this race? It's not like Harrington isn't spending money.

Why is Bizub endorsing Harrington? Why would she buy a ad in the pennysaver to support Harrington after she lost and isn't running anymore?

Look at the contributions to Harrington's campaign...
    Walsh, Cellino, Clarke, Callahan, Hicks, Monolopolus, Bove
    FRIENDS OF PAT DIPASQUALE
    KENNEDY FOR SENATE
    FRIENDS OF MATT ENGLISH
    ERIE COUNTY SHERIFF'S PBA
    COMMITTEE TO REELECT JAMES VALLONE
    FRIENDS OF SHEILA MEEGAN

If you win a town judge position, you're probably going to be in the position for life, correct? How often is a judge defeated in re-election?
    I can not believe you would want to compare contributions. Lorigo's list is to long to actually post. I would like to compare contributions over $500. Starting at $2000 for a town judgeship? This does not count his fathers contributions over $4000. Expenditures to NFB SOLUTIONS totaling $35000, just what does NFB SOLUTIONS do ?

Pigeon spent more!!

Pigeon put more than $200,000 into the Walsh-Megan race for his friend Chris Walsh's daughter. She makes $20,000 per year +++++++
    You do the math?

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Yes, I agree that it's wise to research all the candidates running for office in WNY, which is why I'm shocked you had no idea Jack Quinn (Who is an Albany incumbent) about anything in regards to his candidacy, but you knew and spouted an awful lot about the new guy running, Tim Kennedy.

Wouldn't you agree those are two conflicting stances there, 'Res?
    Tim Kennedy is bought plain and simple 200 grand from AEG. Are you kidding me. Change you can't believe in.

You know, Joe Lorigo came to my house while going door to door. He seemed like a very nice young man and answered all my questions...including about conflicts of interest. Apparently, if he wins, his father and his office will not be able to practice in West Seneca town court.

You people seem to be so focused on his father. Ralph isn't running.
    Ralph is a closet democrat along with his buddy Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't think it's slander to wonder what people are up to and why. Specially when their actions can effect the future of so many people.
    Anything you say about Lorigo and Delmont that they don't like is slander in their eyes. Delmont will send Lorigo after his political enemies and try to squash them or discredit them. These guys are no damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by wnyfuture View Post
    All three candidates were qualified to run as candidates in my opinion. I think he is 30, I'm not positive on the age. Age shouldn't be a factor.

Lorigo
    * Attorney, criminal and civil litigation - West Seneca
    * Former Warrant Clerk, West Seneca Justice Court
    * Former Law Clerk, Erie County Attorney’s Office
    * Former Legal Aid, NYS Attorney General’s Office
    * Former Judge, West Seneca Youth Court
    * Former Teacher’s Assistant, Canisius College
    Sounds like daddy got this kid a lot of jobs already what the heck might as well buy him another one!

Some of you people are insane. You're trying to make the kid pay for the sins of the father.

I'll vouch for Joe again. I didn't know him from Adam (and was truly undecided in the race), but he came to my house, we had a conversation, and he earned my vote . . . and more importantly, my respect. He seemed bright, intelligent, and genuine. Who am I to knock someone for being ambitious? I think many of you need to look in the mirror.

Let me ask you this since I'm not sure I understand. How does Joe Lorigo winning this election give more money to Ralph Lorigo? He won't be able to practice in West Seneca court anymore. Seems to me like a loss for Ralph, but a gain for Joe.
    Damn your really naive. Guess you don't know Ralphie!

It is sad that some of you people are filled with so much hate for a person you most likely don't even know and probably have never spoken to.

Again...you people need to look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Sounds like daddy got this kid a lot of jobs already what the heck might as well buy him another one!
    What is also interesting to note is that Joe Lorigo was appointed to the position as a warrant clerk for the West Seneca Justice Court in August 2006 and resigned in June 2007 at nearly, if not exactly, the same time that Wally Piotrowski resigned from being a town justice to run for supervisor.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

It is sad that some of you people are filled with so much hate for a person you most likely don't even know and probably have never spoken to.

Sorry but I know Ralphie and his sidekick Billy really really well. I don't hate people I just despise people who use taxpayers and citizens for their own personal fortune and political games.

You confuse hate and disgust. Also, if you could read you'd see we do know Ralph, via his "work" with the town.

And please spare me your faux indignation. Anyone that is stupid enough to be enamored with a kid that knocked on your door and was polite to you while looking for your vote is too gullible to cast a ballot. Either that, or is too full of **** and is trying to prop up an acquaintence that desperately needs something positive going for him, because it sure isn't his resume.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information