Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the definition of a libtard?

Mike wins.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Where are those houses built at? Therein lies the reason for 400K per house... It's easy to say,"Build them in Buffalo instead". However, poor people can't just up and move.

And no, stating a fact about you is not insulting you. You've already stated here you don't give a damned about anyone but yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Habitat-Humani.../dp/1561585327

I was looking threw habitat sites and it seems the average cost is about 70,000 dollars. Far less that 400k for moderate income people.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Are you familiar with the Laws of Thermodynamics? Particularly, the second one? A small hint: That does not work only on energy systems. It's actually a law in several fields, from energy to economic systems.
    WHAT?

You test your theories with your own money. Go watch that new video with andrew cuomo about hud. Look at the path he put us on.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    They are built all over the United States. I posted a link in another thread that even show's a manual you can buy on how to build a habitat house. They say the average build out cost is about 70k.
    Ok, the average buildout is 70K. I'll bite. However, that is not the max costs, in areas like NYC. Or, in LA. Or, Austin. Or Chicago. People live there as well.

Why can't people of low income move from one spot in buffalo to another? If low income people can move how will "moderate" income people move into their new tax funded 400k apartments?
    Where are these 400K apartments (Singles) in Buffalo at?

I'm less selfish than you think. I'm just not a tool like some people are.
    It's not what I "think", it's as selfish as you've said. You said yourself,"I don't care about the future generations! I just want changes that put money into my pocket!".

That's rather selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    There you go posting false information yet again!

Science has NOT eliminated Polio and Small pox.

Elimination and eradication are NOT the same thing!!

Smallpox has been eradicated, NOT eliminated:
    Smallpox

Smallpox was the first disease to be eradicated by human undertakings, and the only human infectious disease to have been eradicated so far. It became the first disease for which there was an effective vaccination.

Polio has neither been eliminated nor eradicated:
    Poliomyelitis (polio)

A dramatic reduction of the incidence

of poliomyelitis in industrialized countries followed the development of a vaccine in the 1950s.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eradica...tious_diseases

The vaccine stockpile and its regular renewal will require financial investment until the risk of polio outbreaks has been reliably eliminated. Polio will join smallpox as the only infectious diseases to have been eradicated.
    Link: http://www.scielosp.org/scielo.php?s...62004000100002

Fine, we've eradicated 1 disease... So, since we've eradicated one disease already (With another one coming along shortly), that means we should be able to do it with all diseases.

WHAT?

You test your theories with your own money. Go watch that new video with andrew cuomo about hud. Look at the path he put us on.
    It's as much a "theory" as gravity is... It's been tested time and time again... It's called "equilibrium", and works in every system.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ok, the average buildout is 70K. I'll bite. However, that is not the max costs, in areas like NYC. Or, in LA. Or, Austin. Or Chicago. People live there as well.

We are not referring to NYC/Or/LA. We are referring to buffalo ny. You do know that don't you?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Where are these 400K apartments (Singles) in Buffalo at?
    You just jerking my chain. There no way your this dense.

I'll go really slow...

They want to move "moderate" income families from a spot near UB and move the 150 families to new buildings at the cost to the tax payer of 60,000,000.

That equates to 60,000,000 / 150 families = about 400k per family to create a living space whether that be a home/apartment.

Build 400k spaces and sell them for 400k each and collect property taxes instead.

These are moderate income families. Not handicapped, very elderly or parentless children where you can sort of justify the cost. These moderate income people can easily rent anywhere in buffalo if they can not afford the mortgage payments of a 400k living space.

We have spots all over buffalo where you can put up habitat homes. We'll cut cost even more because we don't need to include basements. My grandfather didn't have a basement and it worked for him. You only get what your earn. No one has the right to a house. They have the the right to buy a house but that's about it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's not what I "think", it's as selfish as you've said. You said yourself,"I don't care about the future generations! I just want changes that put money into my pocket!".

That's rather selfish.
    Seriously I guess I am selfish when a group of people want to take money I have for my retirement/future and just hand it over to some one else who couldn't afford what they are being given in the first place. As I said before, moderate income families can rent or save up for a home like everyone else.

You just jerking my chain. There no way your this dense.

I'll go really slow...

They want to move "moderate" income families from a spot near UB and move the 150 families to new buildings at the cost to the tax payer of 60,000,000.

That equates to 60,000,000 / 150 families = about 400k per family to create a living space whether that be a home/apartment.

Build 400k spaces and sell them for 400k each and collect property taxes instead.

These are moderate income families. Not handicapped, very elderly or parentless children where you can sort of justify the cost. These moderate income people can easily rent anywhere in buffalo if they can not afford the mortgage payments of a 400k living space.

We have spots all over buffalo where you can put up habitat homes. We'll cut cost even more because we don't need to include basements. My grandfather didn't have a basement and it worked for him. You only get what your earn. No one has the right to a house. They have the the right to buy a house but that's about it.
    Ok, I've missed this one. Where is this going on? (Seriously, I missed it).

Seriously I guess I am selfish when a group of people want to take money I have for my retirement/future and just hand it over to some one else who couldn't afford what they are being given in the first place. As I said before, moderate income families can rent or save up for a home like everyone else.
    That's not what you said. You said,"I don't care about future generations! I want change right now that puts money in my pocket!"

It came right after your "It's all about jobs and money" line you spout off a lot 'round these parts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...ght=apartments

There are a few other threads that this is discussed in.

HUD money.. You know... That department that Andrew Cuomo ran that decided the risk of our money was worth it to put renters into homes they simplely could not afford. Case closed. Showed horrible judgment on his part.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That's not what you said. You said,"I don't care about future generations! I want change right now that puts money in my pocket!"

It came right after your "It's all about jobs and money" line you spout off a lot 'round these parts.
    I'll rephrase it.. I simplely don't care about someone in the future when it's at my expense. They can earn and work for their own future. You make up these stupid comments that have nothing to do with the present.

I hope everyone has a good life but I'm not going to pay for it out of my pocket. You don't mind helping the handicapped, the very elderly, parentless children etc... but that's where you sort of have to draw the line.

[libtard voice] guys, can't we all just get along? [/libtard]

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

HUD money.. You know... That department that Andrew Cuomo ran that decided the risk of our money was worth it to put renters into homes they simplely could not afford. Case closed. Showed horrible judgment on his part.
    The linked material has nothing to do with Cuomo... It took place 10 days ago. Cuomo is AG, not head of HUD...

I'll rephrase it.. I simplely don't care about someone in the future when it's at my expense. They can earn and work for their own future. You make up these stupid comments that have nothing to do with the present.

I hope everyone has a good life but I'm not going to pay for it out of my pocket. You don't mind helping the handicapped, the very elderly, parentless children etc... but that's where you sort of have to draw the line.
    This was talking about the rights of LBGT individuals. No cost to you. You said,"I don't care about future generations! I want change that puts money in my pocket!"

Rights don't cost anyone a cent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    nbuffaloresidentQuote:
    Originally Posted by WNYresident

The linked material has nothing to do with Cuomo... It took place 10 days ago. Cuomo is AG, not head of HUD...
    Read the title of the thread.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    nbuffaloresidentQuote:
    Originally Posted by WNYresident

This was talking about the rights of LBGT individuals. No cost to you. You said,"I don't care about future generations! I want change that puts money in my pocket!"

Rights don't cost anyone a cent.
    What are you talking about?

I don't care if gay or what ever get married or not. I did make a comment about compromise. I said once if they called it "civil union" with the same exact rights as "marriage" would that be ok? WHY did I say that. This way people who look at marriage as between man and woman for the last 1000's of years wouldn't feel they were being slighted and the gay community get's what they want... the same rights as married couples.

What does that have to do with the title of this thread?

What does this have to do with the LGBT community?

\

Read the title of the thread.
    You're trying to pin that 400K per unit project on Cuomo... He had nothing to do with it, as far as I can see there.

What are you talking about?

I don't care if gay or what ever get married or not. I did make a comment about compromise. I said once if they called it "civil union" with the same exact rights as "marriage" would that be ok? WHY did I say that. This way people who look at marriage as between man and woman for the last 1000's of years wouldn't feel they were being slighted and the gay community get's what they want... the same rights as married couples.

What does that have to do with the title of this thread?

What does this have to do with the LGBT community?
    'Res... You don't get it.

You still think this governor election is just about "jobs and money". I hate to break it to you, but it's not.

What does it have to do with this thread? "Libtards" want equal rights for all. It's not quite "ludicrous" to expect that. Separate but equal is not constitutional. That's the problem with Civil Unions vs. Marriages, unless the government were to start issuing "Civil Union Licenses" only, and not issuing marriage licenses.

What does this have to do with the LBGT community? Easy: Which group is fighting for equal right? Progressives (Or, in this thread called "libtards"), or Right Wing Nutz?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information