Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph Lorego

Ralph Lorego

Can anyone tell me how much Ralph benifits from the Town of West Seneca coffers and how?????

I hear that if you attended last nights Town Board Meeting you'd have seen yet another example of it.
    I was told that they (Marrano/Lorigo) got the land that they strong-armed from a family with the help of West Seneca representatives.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How so? If a family doesn't want to sell they don't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    How so? If a family doesn't want to sell they don't sell.
    You would think that's the case until you factor in the threats of eminent domain. You see, when Lorigo (a private sector atty for Marrano and buddy of Paul Clark) in a letter to the family references Paul Clark AND Town Atty Greenan as being "in agreeance" that your property can be taken via eminent domain you tend to think the deck is stacked.

The family figured they weren't going to get a fair shake and that it's better to negotiate yourself a better deal than it is to get backdoored by the system. I can't blame the family, I know the last thing they want is a development behind them and a road on the side of them, but Marrano was losing money on this venture everyday they weren't playing ball, and it wasn't going to be long before they applied pressure (eminent domain).

I have multiple emails to Christina Bove detailing my concerns of the flooding. I told her of the video and pictures. She claims to have told the engineering department about those. It's not as if my documentation will do any good because I'm just a peon resident that they don't care about anyway.

The sewer system that the new development is going to be tied into is already at capacity and that is documented as well, but the town doesn't care because they don't pay for the sewer system or upgrade it, the county does (I'm not sure if that's because Fisher Rd is a County Highway or not).

Cool Ruthless Lorego et. all

These people are ruthless and have been for too long. Anyone that votes for Piotrowski is voting for the same thing. If he wins the primary we still will have a choice. I hear, Jack Daley is running and he could change things around. Tina who knows. She was with CLARK TILL THEY SCREWED HER. MAYBE SHE WILL TRY TO HELP YOU FISHER RD. i SURE HOPE SOMETHING CHANGES.

mY HEART GOES OUT TO THAT FAMILY. i LOOK AT THE GUY ON SLADE AVENUE WHEN THEY BUILT THE SENECA MALL. tHEY WENT AROUND HIM. SO...........

Quote Originally Posted by PAC police
    Tina who knows. She was with CLARK TILL THEY SCREWED HER. MAYBE SHE WILL TRY TO HELP YOU FISHER RD. i SURE HOPE SOMETHING CHANGES.

mY HEART GOES OUT TO THAT FAMILY. i LOOK AT THE GUY ON SLADE AVENUE WHEN THEY BUILT THE SENECA MALL. tHEY WENT AROUND HIM. SO...........

I tried the Tina route. She even got a copy of the letter I was talking about. I pressed her and I pressed her on what Greenan and Clark's response to their names being used on a Private Company's letter and she would literally just keep saying "They told me the Town is not going to interfere". I'd say that's not what I'm asking, I'm asking what did they say about their names being used on a Private Compay's intimidation letter...and around and around we'd go.
    I don't trust any of them, Tina included, and it's a shame because I thought she was different. I guess once you get in you're a part of the system.

That house on the Seneca Mall outskirts is hilarious. He's got to be happier now than he was when the movie theatre, Laux, and the Ground Round were there.

I'm sure he is. Vote Daley!!!!!!

The Dukes of Erie

Doesn't this recent episode of Lorigo behavior remind you of Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazzard television program? Where are our Duke boys? (I'm not kidding.)
    “When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong." - Eugene V. Debs giving an accurate rendering Hamburg Supervisor Steven J. Walter's victorious win over the Boss of Hamburg.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueEagle
    Doesn't this recent episode of Lorigo behavior remind you of Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazzard television program? Where are our Duke boys? (I'm not kidding.)
    Who will play Enos?

Money talks.........

Wow !

Lots of great stuff in this thread !

Where do I begin ?

First off, notice the the Clark, Greenan, Lorigo ties with Marrano.

It's all about the Money !!!!!

With these guys it always has been about that.

Not for the love of West Seneca.

Or the Taxpayers and Voters.

This is what I've been screaming about.

They don't Care about me and You.

Greenan, Clark and a select few ripped the town off for untold tens (hundreds ?) of thousands of dollars just from the soccer park fiasco alone.

May they burn in Hell for that alone.

What pisses me off is how Council members Osmanski, Hicks and Graber stood by idly saying nothing.

Then Bove comes along, railing about such injustices, then bellies up.

On top of that she aligns with Clark for County Exec, knowing full well of so many of his abuses.

It's time for a change.

Piotrowski is patronizing the Clarks and Greenans at best.

I just have to believe so.

Clark tried to screw him too.

Jack Daley is irrelevant.

Elect new Council members not tied in with present board members.

Remember Bove is pushing a new Clarke.

She had her chance to take a stand and she stood with Paul Clark.

I didn't see or hear of Piotrowski standing on the steps of County Hall supporting Paul Clark for Count Exec.
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

My Sentiments Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    I don't trust any of them, Tina included, and it's a shame because I thought she was different.
    I couldn't agree more.

Like I've said before, she has a some present fence walking Paul Clark supporters as well as old Clark supporters/malcontents in her camp.

So that alone should make one leary of her.

But I held out hope.

Till now.

The ultimate example of her flip-flopping, all over the place way of political operating hypocrisy came about after she suddenly found the Clarks as a suitable dance partner with her aim being a clear path to being Queened Supervisor, which backfired mainly because of Piotrowski's popularity and likeability within the commitee. She then, laughingly so, cries in a half-page ad in the Pennysaver how she isn't part of the Town Political Machine.

She has shown, to me at least, she lacks political moral conviction, if there is such a thing anymore, and is more about herself than the "Crusader of the Common Folk", she so desperately tries to convey.
    Last edited by MR E S 1; July 14th, 2007 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson
    Who will play Enos?
    I don't know Paul, I don't know!

But what Lorigo is doing seem to be a little bit more than the law will allow.
    “When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong." - Eugene V. Debs giving an accurate rendering Hamburg Supervisor Steven J. Walter's victorious win over the Boss of Hamburg.

I believe your missing the point.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueEagle
    But what Lorigo is doing seem to be a little bit more than the law will allow.
    Lorigo is not a public servant and therefore is not doing anything legally or ethically wrong with his involvement of things that appear politically motivated, you cannot point a finger at Lorigo stating a conflict of interest.

Unlike West Seneca Town Attorney Timothy Greenan.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    Lorigo is not a public servant and therefore is not doing anything legally or ethically wrong with his involvement of things that appear politically motivated, you cannot point a finger at Lorigo stating a conflict of interest.

Unlike West Seneca Town Attorney Timothy Greenan.
    Start up a new thread about your Town attorney. I have been following a thread about the lancaster town attorney.

Wink Mr Es1

why do you think daley is not a player in this race? he can be found on the third line under wally assuming wally wins the dem primary. he will be the republicrat canidate on both major lines. i think the real Dem, the majority voters want change. VOTE DALEY--INDEPENDENT!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information