Thread: Eliot Spitzer: Everyone Knows Andrew Cuomo's "The Dirtiest, Nastiest Political Player

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Eliot Spitzer: Everyone Knows Andrew Cuomo's "The Dirtiest, Nastiest Political Player

Eliot Spitzer: Everyone Knows Andrew Cuomo's "The Dirtiest, Nastiest Political Player Out There"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dai...#ixzz10OQ6bpUh

This is no surprise at all. Before he got into politics, Mario Junior worked for a guy who was in deep with the Gambino family, was a known pedophile and ended up going into the witness protection program after he ratted out the mob. Poor little Mario Junior was forced to go out and find another job.
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

SPITZER: Here's the thing. It is a shock to folks who don't really understand that New York state is three different states. New York state is not just New York City. Here's the number to focus on. New York City will only be about 28 percent of the total vote, come November. About 48 percent will come from upstate and the remainder, what we call the suburban ring which is the counties around New York City.

So if a fellow like Carl Paladino who has the Tea party anger behind him is carrying with him a significant margin of victory upstate that can overcome a deficit New York City. I'm giving you a little technical, of course, in New York state politics but that is why
    when you put it all together, the suburban ring will be the outcome determinant of the set of voters.

So me and my fellow Burbies are gonna decide this thing.

Carl.
    Send me 10,000 signs.
    "I'm mad as hell about high property taxes too Carl"
    Carl Paladino for governor

He'll get the Suburban vote.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Call Carl's office and ask for signs..

http://paladinoforthepeople.com/contact.php

TEL: 716-783-9400
    EMAIL: info@paladinoforthepeople.com

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    New York City will only be about 28 percent of the total vote, come November. About 48 percent will come from upstate and the remainder, what we call the suburban ring which is the counties around New York City.
    But then there's Lazio, who received much stronger support from the NYC suburbs, and has not yet dropped out of the race. If he stays in, and paints himself as the Non-Crazy-Republican option, then it will throw a wrench into any republican chance at Governor.

Republicans MUST have only one clear vote in November in order to have any real chance at beating Quo-mo.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    SPITZER: Here's the thing. It is a shock to folks who don't really understand that New York state is three different states. New York state is not just New York City. Here's the number to focus on. New York City will only be about 28 percent of the total vote, come November. About 48 percent will come from upstate and the remainder, what we call the suburban ring which is the counties around New York City.

So if a fellow like Carl Paladino who has the Tea party anger behind him is carrying with him a significant margin of victory upstate that can overcome a deficit New York City. I'm giving you a little technical, of course, in New York state politics but that is why
    when you put it all together, the suburban ring will be the outcome determinant of the set of voters.

So me and my fellow Burbies are gonna decide this thing.

Carl.
    Send me 10,000 signs.
    "I'm mad as hell about high property taxes too Carl"
    Carl Paladino for governor

He'll get the Suburban vote.
    Tonight, UPS delivered the Paladino shirts I ordered,,,,,Woooo Hoooooo.
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Thread Information