Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Schmucky Craigslist Jobs: Cross Posting Thread

THERE ARE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS... AND THEN THERE IS THIS:

LOOKING FOR A SUCCESFUL CORREER (Orchard Park Ny )
    Date: 2011-08-22, 1:01PM EDT
    Reply to: job-j6jqz-2559955799@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Established collection agency seeks driven individuals. We are looking to grow and grow fast

Do you want a career and not a job? Do you want job security? Do you want to make the most money you can and a little more? Well, then you have found the place.

I have been with this company since day one and came from the credit card world. I struggled my first few months and then I made the biggest bonus check I have ever gotten in collections. I didn't even think it was possible and now a year later I have the opportunity to own part of the company.

This place is by far the best agency in Western New York . The owners care about you on a personal level you're not just a piece of the puzzle that makes them money. They are there for you and they want you to succeed. We build great collectors. You don't need experience to be great at this job; you just need 100% heart and passion and you can make more money then most people with a college degree, I know because, I DO!!!

Well, if this peeks your interest and you think you got what it takes to be part of this family please call us 716-508-4191 or 716-392-2946. If you're just looking for a job or a pay check then please don't bother. We are looking for the "diamond in the rough", the people that want to be more then just collectors.

* Compensation: Based on Experience
    * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    * Please, no phone calls about this job!
    * Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 2559955799

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/sls/2559955799.html
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION:

GIRLS WITH NICE BUTTS NEEDED $60/HR (ROCHESTER)
    Date: 2011-08-23, 4:22PM EDT

Reply to: job-xfwvy-2562244011@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Do you have a round, shapely rear? If so, you may be a perfect candidate! Looking for a few semi-nude female models for erotic body part photos. Your face will not be photographed, so discretion will be assured! No experience is needed... must have a pleasant attitude and able to follow easy direction. Please reply with your name, age, recent photo that shows your lower body (can be clothed if you prefer) and phone number with the best time to reach you.

* Compensation: $60/hr plus FREE $150 treatment
    * This is a part-time job.
    * Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 2562244011

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/etc/2562244011.html
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Achbek1 View Post
    Compensation: $60/hr plus FREE $150 treatment
    Treatment? Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Treatment? Hmmmm...
    Exfoliation maybe? Or oil application?

ISN'T THIS ILLEGAL!? DISCRIMINATION?! MAD MEN?!

Pretty Female Receptionist Wanted (Tonawanda)
    Date: 2011-09-26, 1:07PM EDT
    Reply to: job-7rjxp-2618282959@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Please respond with a resume and recent photograph Please.

* Compensation: Fair.

PostingID: 2618282959

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/fbh/2618282959.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information