Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Filth Sells Out America and LEGAL U.S. Citizens, AGAIN!!!

Political Filth Sells Out America and LEGAL U.S. Citizens, AGAIN!!!

Our corporate whore servant, elected, political filth once again will screw the U.S.A. and it's citizens. How patriotic! Does America really want amnesty and modern corporate slavery? I know I don't. Enforce the laws on immigration, secure the borders, remove the illegals, and arrest/fine/jail those companies who feel it is their right to hire illegals. The hell with amnesty!

WASHINGTON - The White House and key senators in both parties announced agreement Thursday on an immigration overhaul that would grant quick legal status to millions of illegal immigrants already in the U.S. It would also fortify the border.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070517/...ation_congress

Quote Originally Posted by DR_GONZO
    Our corporate whore servant, elected, political filth once again will screw the U.S.A. and it's citizens. How patriotic! Does America really want amnesty and modern corporate slavery? I know I don't. Enforce the laws on immigration, secure the borders, remove the illegals, and arrest/fine/jail those companies who feel it is their right to hire illegals. The hell with amnesty!

Ditto!!!!
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

What nerve these illegals have!

Illegal immigrants question Senate deal

LOS ANGELES - David Guerra wants to be legal, but he says the path to citizenship offered by the Senate on Thursday would be too risky and too expensive, and could end up driving him deeper into the shadows.

Across the nation, illegal immigrants, many of whom toil in dirty, low-paying jobs, sharply criticized the Senate's immigration overhaul package as overly burdensome and impractical.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070517/...ation_reaction

Quote Originally Posted by DR_GONZO

I am going to the Gun Center today and buy more Amo,and maybe a new 223,I want to be ready when the invasion starts. We have been sold out! Our country as we know it ended yesterday. God bless us all.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    as overly burdensome and impractical.
    Thats how a lot of government theifdoms work in NYS

Unregistered

Truly a travesty for both democrats and republicans

Truly a travesty for both democrats and republicans

this is not what the american voter wants!

Amnesty for illegal aliens that are willing to do work that Americans REFUSE to do. So that's kind of saying that illegal aliens are the lowest class of people in the United States, "scum" who will do the work that upstanding, proud Americans are "above" doing!

Not ALL illegals do "migrant produce picking." There are tons of semi-skilled and skilled (Carpentry) jobs that U.S. Citizens would LOVE to do.

Its just that companies can't resist paying the lowest wages possible just like consumers can not resist a "good bargain." It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Illegal aliens are a "natural resource" to be exploited by small busineses, farmers and corporations and if the government was not making some kind of profit off of this, the Amnesty Bill would never have been an issue!

And WHY has the millions of illegals become a HUGE "issue" during THIS administration?
    Because its just another DISTRACTION from the Iraq War and other screw-ups our "trusted leaders" are performing to entertain and divide us.

Employment medical care taken away from Americans, an increase in crime (statistically) just because we have to be the world's "refuge" for illegals?!

And we have to be "the world's police too?!"

Our "distinguished governement is also indirectly saying "illegals HAVE to do this work to keep American going BECAUSE so many of you unemployed Americans out there are just too lazy or proud to do the work that these hard-working laborers are willing to do."

With all due respect to the Mexican people and all of the other immigrants that come to the United States illegally-We owe you NOTHING just as your Countries and you owe US NOTHING.

Getting in the U.S. legally? Great! Fine! Super!

One quick fact: The United States has had a marked DECREASE in immigrants scientists/researchers and doctors which we badly need.
    WHY are less scientific and medical professionals trying to immigrate to the U.S.?

Because President Holy Hippocrate has thrown back scientific research and progress WAAAAAY back.

Less funding, less incentives to do come to the U.S. and do Scientific research when OTHER nations are welcoming new brainy blood!

Its gotten to the point where I can't watch ANY politician on TV regardless of the show, including "The Daily Show," "Colbert" and often "Bill Maher"

Unregistered

I doubt it will pass the house of representatives even though it passed the senate

I doubt it will pass the house of representatives even though it passed the senate

Unregistered

Longterm ramifications is that it may split both the democrat & republican parties

Longterm ramifications is that it may split both the democrat & republican parties from their typical small government / big government split into something much more representative of the voter. What would that split be?

It will be the internationalists versus the nationalists.

Internationalists will be multi-culturalists, war mongers, free traders, foreign policy hawks, open borders, etc

Nationalists will be patriots and assimilationists, stronger tendency toward diplomacy and assassination & limited campaigns instead of war & occupation, fair traders (no currency manipulation, no dumping, no slave labor, no more exporting of industries, etc), domestic policy hawks, secure borders and legal immigration, etc.

Im a nationalist and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    Longterm ramifications is that it may split both the democrat & republican parties from their typical small government / big government split into something much more representative of the voter. What would that split be?
    My guess?

Who will be first to suggest that the illegals be given VOTING RIGHTS.

I've got a sneaking suspicion of which party that might be, but both (D's & R's) see a benefit to these people that clearly comes at the expense of any working, middle class US citizen.

It was declared unconstitutonal many years ago, but one clear solution to just about all of this mess (and others) is to only allow property owners to vote in any election. That will end the tyranny of the freeloaders, and those that pander to them.

However, it is getting less and less PC to speak the truth, so I'm sure anyone with a solution will be ignored, marginalized or ridiculed.

I'm really starting to hope that there is no such thing as reincarnation, so that when I finally croak, at least I'll know I'm out of here for good, 'cause things sho ain't gettin' no better!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

It will be the internationalists versus the nationalists.

Internationalists will be multi-culturalists, war mongers, free traders, foreign policy hawks, open borders, etc

Nationalists will be patriots and assimilationists, stronger tendency toward diplomacy and assassination & limited campaigns instead of war & occupation, fair traders (no currency manipulation, no dumping, no slave labor, no more exporting of industries, etc), domestic policy hawks, secure borders and legal immigration, etc.

Im a nationalist and proud of it!
    I am an American. Wet backs dont mess with me. Find a Taco bender and deport him. Minutemen Rule

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded

Not ALL illegals do "migrant produce picking." There are tons of semi-skilled and skilled (Carpentry) jobs that U.S. Citizens would LOVE to do.
    Exactly!!!!!

This is exactly what the cretin, political filth don't want the U.S. citizen to hear, speak, or read about.

They all sold us out to corporate profit and for the campaign coffer stuffing from these corporations to maintain their political career. True American patriots.

They are un-American. Vote them all out of office and deport them all to Mexico if they really feel the need to help the poor, suffering, illegals!

Our Dumb Politicians

I expected that our elected politicians would sell out the American people with this amnesty bill that is going to favor the Mexican people.

This bill is completely opposite of the policies that the Mexican government has for it's southern borders.

Their will be a large group of new people who will be eligible for our countries generous entitlements. You know what that means.

Is their any hope left for our country?

qu1nn
    The PTB and Illegal Immigration
    from Zfiles

"The notion behind illegal immigration, as held by its proponents, is that since it’s gone on so long why not just grant everybody citizenship?
    Using that rationale, we ought to decriminalize grand larceny, murder and any other illegal activity since they’ve all gone on so long and are likely to continue.
    Latinos, especially, are taking this nation’s resistance to illegal immigration very personally because they are the very people who are most involved. They are quick to make it an ethnic and racial issue (depending on how Latinos wish to be classified, a designation that has changed through the decades) because it is predominately European-Americans who are objecting.
    Personally, I couldn’t care from what countries the illegal immigration is coming (and certainly other countries are involved as well). I’m thinking: if the immigrants are illegal, they’re illegal. That’s it.
    Now we all know that illegal immigration accelerated since the eighties. It’s not a Sonny Boy Bush issue, or a Clinton issue, or a Daddy Bush issue, or a Reagan issue. All of them were in office while this was going on. All of them looked the other way.
    That’s because Presidents do as they’re told, and they were that told illegal immigration must take place. The objective? To allow rampant immigration to do its part in the planned destruction of the United States, which is designed to render the nation incapable of resisting a one-world government.
    The other part of the destruction will take place on the battlefields of Eurasia where our troops—which are being used by the global elites to take care of the “Arab problem”—will eventually be ambushed and decimated by Russian, Chinese, and Moslem forces.
    This has happened throughout history. Napoleon and Hitler were prime examples.
    The Powers That Be raise up a scourging force, cut it loose on a continent, and when the invaders have done their job—terrorizing nations into obsequiousness and making the bankers and industrialists a lot of money—the scourgers are turned on.
    The Powers That Be—those global elites whose families have spent generations preparing the world to accept a global government—are behind the forced illegal immigration.
    You might have noticed the heavy flow of immigrants is from underdeveloped nations. The countries into which they are flooding are historically industrialized, prosperous Western nations both in Europe and North America as well as the island continent of Australia.
    Don’t see millions breaking their necks to get into Bangladesh, Chad or China, do you?
    This shifting of populations is part of the elites’ plan to weaken the strong nations by giving the have-nots a little more, until, ultimately, the playing field is evened so that all people can be treated equally. And they will be. Equally like dogs.
    The Powers That Be—through their blueprint for global totalitarianism known as the Manifesto of the Communist Party—are implementing the redistribution of wealth, which is what we are seeing right now.
    But forced illegal immigration is accomplishing a number of other objectives critical to the ruination of nations:
    It seeks to alter a nation’s culture. In former decades, an immigrant people assimilated into the culture. Nowadays the nation bends its culture so as not to offend each of the immigrant peoples.
    It reshapes a nation’s demographics to give power to the new wave of immigrants.
    It diminishes a nation’s sovereignty. As we see happening in Europe and elsewhere, a nation’s laws are altered because of the presence of other nationalities and religions. These alterations abet the implementation of international laws and standards the globalists have implemented through the United Nations and its ever-multiplying non-governmental organizations.
    Lastly, forced immigration in the face of a nation’s contracting economy will eventually create internal strife to the point of bloodshed.
    When this occurs, the U.N. will send in troops and institute martial law.
    With our troops engaged in a spreading aggression in Eurasia, the U.N. troops will enter this country and, as Kissinger smugly commented 14 years ago, Americans will welcome them.
    The tragedy of it all is that the immigrants—mostly Latinos from Mexico and Central America—who have been entering our nation illegally are only looking for a better way of life, which is understandable. Unbeknownst to them, however, they are being used as pawns just as U.S. citizens are.
    And at the core of this conspiracy is the PTB’s success at keeping hundreds of nations underdeveloped, despite so many of them possessing untold wealth in natural resources.
    These nations have been kept in a third-world status for the globalists’ purposes. The resources, especially in the nations of sub-Saharan Africa and South America, have always been tapped and controlled by the cabal’s international corporations.
    I mean, don’t you have to ask yourself what in the world happened—or didn’t happen—in Mexico, a once thriving republic that is also rife with natural resources, that their citizens would be forced to leave?
    Global economics is a rigged deal. It always has been. And now this skewed system will be used to bring the world to chaos through war, deprivation and desperation.
    Illegal immigration is just the beginning, and you can bet that no matter what solution those worthless whores in the District of Criminals come up with, illegal immigration will continue until the developed nations’ resources and ability to sustain its population is stretched beyond the breaking point.
    We are all being used, and we will continue to be, until people wake up and find out who’s really pulling the strings on this Earth."

qu1nn

I'll confess that I know little about "the New World Order." Nonetheless, you have made some excellent observations about geopolitics and especially how "Third World Nations" and Mexico haven't been allowed to develop and sell their natural resources to grow as a country.

I think that Canada and Great Britain have a lot of illegals, but NOTHING compared to the growing epidemic in the United States

And just about ALL illegal immigrants DO WANT better lives for their famalies and themselves.

It is the actions and inaction of our government that has allowed the illegal immigrant problems to grow into the contentious issue it has become.

Like "the war on drugs" and so many other crusades of promises and hot air, the illegal immigrant problem COULD be solved by the U.S. government, but everything our Govt does and does not do is for a reason. Good and bad. Mostly the latter I'm sad to say.

This nation will never know peace, prosperity and equanimity, nationally or internationally.

The immigration issue is just an infinitesimal part of
    the slow degradation or breakdown of the CONCEPTS of Democracy.

The illegal alien issue comes down to THIS:
    Millions of American citizens may very well lose MORE jobs (to illegals working for much lower pay) while other Americans willing to work will be losing the opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST NOR LAST THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE RIGHTS, FREEDOMS AND "THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS" TO THE AVERAGE AMERICAN.

"Anyone can grow up and be the President of the United States!"
    WHICH "TWILIGHT ZONE" EPISODE WAS THAT IN?!

As OTHERS have so aptly cited here, blame the governments/countries illegal aliens have fled from
    AND
    Our own "distinguished" government for letting the numbers of illegals grow through many Presidential administration's inaction.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information