Thread: How About A Joke?

How About A Joke?

How's this for a joke?
    A young editor goes to the Town Supervisor for a story. He gives her a couple of lines of you know what. He pats her on the head and points her towards the door. On the way out he stops her smiles and tells her,
    "The story is all true. You can trust me I'm a lawyer."

Okay a comic knows that to deliver a punch line you need to believe that it's true.
    Super P. you can use this joke. It would sound much funnier.

You're so mysterious...

Interesting, what was said vs the truth? Depending on the facts I believe this may be a violation of the disciplinary rules that attorney must abide by.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Here's another

An older golfer visits a course he's never played and decided to get a bite to eat before his round. On the menu: Cheeseburgers $3.00, Pop $1.00, Beer $3.00, French-fries $2.00, and hand-jobs $50.00..........He fumbles thru his money to see if he has enough money and asks the pretty bartender if she is the cook and the one giving handjobs? She smiles and says yes.

He replies, could you please wash your hands real good..........I would like to order a Cheeseburger................
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

A professor is giving a lecture on involuntary muscle responses to his class.

During his talk, he asks the class "Does anyone know what your as*hole is doing when your having an orgasim?"

Silence falls over the class for a moment, and then from the back of the room a woman yells "He's either playing golf or fishing, but who cares!"
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Thread Information