Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What government office or agency is the most poorly run?

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001 View Post
    A personal attack. Of course. For the record, I'm not a housewife. I spend a whole lot of time in the real world -- actually, a whole more than you do if you really have left WNY. But I'm wondering about the hostility toward subsidized housing. It's a lovely, well kept complex.

You remind me of why I don't post here much anymore. Personal attacks are just are too useless. You do dishonor to this site.
    yea he is one of the worst condescending offenders and is in the " everyone is stupid if they dont think like me club" on this Forum. There are a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    yea he is one of the worst condescending offenders and is in the " everyone is stupid if they dont think like me club" on this Forum. There are a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    You arent makin me cry sweet pea..

You missed a few groups!

What is the worst managed government agency or office in Western New York?

Buffalo Economic Renaissance Corp (BERC)?
    Buffalo Municipal Housing Corp (BMHC)?
    Erie Canal Harbor Development Corp (ECHDC)?
    Buffalo Police Department?
    Buffalo Fire Department?
    City of Buffalo - Office of Human Resources?
    Buffalo Public Schools

Government abuse, excess, or incompetence...?

The worst Public Administrators?

You missed a few groups! If I may be so bold as to add a few. You did say Western New York - and not just Buffalo.

My winner for worst managed agency in Western New York is the ECIDA. They are too busy poaching businesses from other parts of Erie County to actually grow new jobs.

My runner up is the Erie County Executive. I challenge anyone to post one significant thing this guy has done in office - except spend money on Six Sigma. I really want to see some type of report on Six Sigma. What did we get for all that money and time?
    Even as a great rock is not shaken by the wind, the wise man is not shaken by praise or by blame.

Generally speaking LeftNYbecauseof BS, you have some of the most intelligent posts on the board. Not that I always agree w you, but you do a pretty good job of documenting your causes.

I don't pay much attention to personal insults, slurs, etc. because they help get pressure off one's mind. Thin skinned people shouldn't visit here if they can't take the heat.

You should move back to WNY; we could use you.
    It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. (Sir Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Think what you want Linda. This is a message board.

From what I can tell I called ATTF ignorant and a housewife. ZOMG call the cops, how dare I go so far.

It should also be mentioned that you used the same insult that I did. Unless calling someone a housewife is really bad.

Get off your f*cking high horse.

Oh, I would love to hear a reply on you absolute Bull Sh*t in the Cost of living
    It seems that somebody's girlfriend/wife/significant other had a headache last night, and that somebody is venting his frustrations. Poor baby.

Since you guys said WNY and not just Buffalo the winner would be the LACKAWANNA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT hands down!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information