Thread: Gramigna's New Black & Hispanic "Pay-for-Praise" websites

Unregistered

Gramigna's New Black & Hispanic "Pay-for-Praise" websites

Glenn Gramigna has struggled to make a living publishing inter-net political-pay-for-praise ever since his 'divorce' as longtime writer from local pay-for-praise 'pioneer' Joe Illuzzi a couple years ago.

Having dismal readership on his www.NewWNYPolitics.net, Gramigna launched www.NiagaraFallsPolitics.com about a year ago. It also has very few readers.

On July 9 he launched a "Hispanic" pay-for-praise site
    See: www.noticias-wny.com ).

Now he has launched a "Black" Pay-for-Praise site as well . .
    SEE: www.black-wny.com

I have watched Gramigna closely ever since he reported that I 'confessed" to writing the outrageous anonymous gay-sex emails about Byron Brown (actually apparently written by his longtime Sail-IT advertiser Syaed Ali, now vanished).

Recently he reported that Buffalo News would have a Sunday front-page article On Police Commissioner Derenda's (non) residnecy on Dover near Central Terminal. That also was untrue.

Will 'ethnic' political-pay-for-praise be more profitable for Gramigna than his dubious 'journalistic' efforts so far?

Gramigna's stats from WebsiteOutlook.com:
    http://websiteoutlook.com/www.newwnypolitics.net
    newwnypolitics.net

Estimated Worth $1430.8 USD
    Daily Pageview 77
    Daily Ads Revenue $1.96
    Last updated 7 Days ago
    And, his Niagara Falls stats:

http://websiteoutlook.com/www.niagarafallspolitics.com
    niagarafallspolitics.com
    Estimated Worth $1226.4 USD
    Daily Pageview 89
    Daily Ads Revenue $1.68
    Last updated Today
    AND NiagaraFalls stats 23 days ago:
    niagarafallspolitics.com
    Estimated Worth $1226.4 USD

Daily Pageview 89
    Daily Ads Revenue $1.68
    Last updated 23 Days ago

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    www.black-wny.com[FONT=Arial]

How would if be if a website was www.white-wny.com
    WHITE-WNY.COM: A NEW POSITIVE VISION...A NEW POSITIVE VOICE FOR WNY WHITE-AMERICANS
    THE EDITOR
    (Some White Politician) : "VERY EXCITED ABOUT WHITE-WNY.COM"
    Imagine the launching of a new web site totally dedicated, in the words of Senator White Guy, to "providing invaluable information to White-Americans and others about the many positive cultural, business, educational, medical, and community achievements of White-Americans throughout the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area!"
    This is the vision, not only of the editors of White-WNY.com but also of Senator White Guy, whose total dedication to the creation of a brighter future for WNY White-Americans has made him the inevitable choice to be the first interview subject featured on this new site.

"I'm very excited about White-WNY.com because, as I've said, it will be devoted to telling many of the positive stories of White-American achievements in Buffalo and Niagara Falls that simply aren't being told now," he recently told a White-WNY.com interviewer. "There are so many White-Americans who are out there working every day, often against some pretty tough odds, to do positive things, whether it is in the business world or in education or health care or in community activism. Yet their stories are often never featured in the newspapers or on television."
    "Now, with the start of this new web site, such stories are going to be told," he continues. "Now, hopefully, members of both the WNY White-American community and other communities will be inspired by them, with some even being moved to change their own lives for the better after reading about what other men and women just like themselves have been able to do."
    The Senator points to what's been accomplished by two great national White-American publications as examples of what White-WNY might achieve.
    "If you look at magazines like 'White' and 'Whiter,' which have been around for a very long time and which always emphasize the positive, you'll see the kind of viewpoint and level of quality that White-WNY.com should and, I believe, will be striving for," Senator White Guy says. "I believe that our future in the Buffalo and Niagara Falls communities can and will be bright, but it is us who will have to make it bright. By featuring the achievements of those who are already out there creating a brighter day, White-WNY.com can be a big help toward building a better future for all of us."

Unregistered

Once Polish, now 'black'?

Glenn Gramigna, now editor of FOUR pay-for-praise websites, formerly lived on the eastside & long wrote for the 'Polish' ethnic Am-Pol Eagle before going to work fo Joe Illuzzi at Illuzziletter.com.

Now he lives on the westside, a block from my longtime former home. And he is apparently now 'black'!

Here is Gramigna's latest (undated) entry as Editor of his new website:

http://www.black-wny.com/news-detail...dID=0000000054
    BLACK-WNY.COM....OUR MISSION STATEMENT

THE EDITOR

"A CYBERSPACE VOICE FOR WNY AFRICAN-AMERICANS"

MISSION STATEMENT

BLACKWNY-COM

"NOW IS OUR TIME TO FLOURISH AND PROSPER"

The mission of BLACK-WNY.COM is as unmistakable as Martin Luther King's eloquence and as compelling as Malcolm X's passion. It is to provide a cyberspace voice for WNY African-Americans which will serve the entire community with dignity, compassion, and a sense of hope.

It is to point the way to a 21st Century future for Buffalo/Niagara Falls area blacks that will be dominated by web sites and links, not paper and print. It is to offer a new vision of an Erie and Niagara County African-American world that has its sights firmly set on an assertion of our power and wisdom, the likes of which has never been seen before.

Now it is our time to flourish and prosper. Now is also our time to have our own WNY community web site. We hope that web site will be www.black-wny.com.

Quote Originally Posted by kernwatch View Post
    I have watched Gramigna closely...
    Quote Originally Posted by kernwatch View Post
    Now he lives on the westside, a block from my longtime former home. And he is apparently now 'black'!

I'm sure the spookiness of a known stalker typing these words escapes you, but everyone else takes note, freak.

Unregistered

Still at Am-Pol Eagle . . . bi-racial?

NOTE: Once again "Fisher Rd" has trolled my post with his typical destructive 'stalking' (or homophobic) one-liners, insuring that serious discussion of an important issue is diverted.

And, of course, his anonymity insures that he is 'safe' from any accountability in repeating utterly untrue & slanderous charges.

I was wrong in reporting above that Gramigna "used to" write for the "Polish" ethnic newspaper Am Pol Eagle.

His most recent article about the campaign of (Polish) Joe Golumbek was just posted yesterday, August 10.

SEE: http://www.ampoleagle.com/default.as...leagle&he=.com

Is Gramigna perhaps bi-racial, both Polish & 'black'?

Am-Pol Eagle is in Cheektowaga, perhaps WNY's largest Polish community:
    Am-Pol Eagle • 3620 Harlem Road • Cheektowaga • NY • 14215 • Phone: 716-835-9454

http://www.ampoleagle.com/default.as...leagle&he=.com

Who the f$%# cares about this Gramigna guy, Kern, except you?

I'm with Fisher Road on this except that I think that it's sick not 'spooky'.

Go stalk city officials in Minneapolis. I've heard that that paradise on the northern prairies is going to lay off hundreds of public employees because the state and city are out of money. Imagine that! Some place besides Buffalo has fiscal problems!

Thread Information