Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Byron's son arrested for stealing Hanes T-shirts

one would have to wonder why the kid shop lifted at all. his aprents obviously have money. Could be a way for the kid to expose his dad in a bad light so to speak.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

I just read on one of the news sites that the clerk was also arrested as the clerk didn't scan the items
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    one would have to wonder why the kid shop lifted at all. his aprents obviously have money. Could be a way for the kid to expose his dad in a bad light so to speak.
    You raise a good point.

The reality of life is that, - no matter how good parents may be - sometimes kids go astray.
    I doubt there's anyone here who hasn't seen it, either in their own extended family, or circle of friends....etc....

As much as I like to use virtually every opportunity to make fun of virtually everyone -- let's keep in mind that there's a real family here, experiencing real issues with their kid. The fact that we don't like Brown as a politician doesn't change that.

Ok, back to normal now.

if he cant even run his own house how can he be expected to run a city maybe jr will go Manendez some day
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Quote Originally Posted by unioncop View Post
    if he cant even run his own house how can he be expected to run a city maybe jr will go Manendez some day
    You're an ignorant tool for saying that. Actually, you're an ignorant tool for thinking it.

YOU know, I know, and everyone else knows that your feelings about Brown are 100% related to your job. So...if you want to bring those feelings into the conversation about his son, then be my guest. But, I'm telling you right now, it makes you look foolish.

Like I said earlier....sometimes, no matter now good parenting you think you're doing, kids just go astray.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    You're an ignorant tool for saying that. Actually, you're an ignorant tool for thinking it.

YOU know, I know, and everyone else knows that your feelings about Brown are 100% related to your job. So...if you want to bring those feelings into the conversation about his son, then be my guest. But, I'm telling you right now, it makes you look foolish.

Like I said earlier....sometimes, no matter now good parenting you think you're doing, kids just go astray.
    didnt say I hope he does cause i dont wish that on anyone i simply said maybe he will and yes i dont like brown and never said other wise but you are the one who jumped to the conclusion because you know how i feel about him you read into my comment too much and say and think what you want but I see it everyday when parents pass the buck on minor things and then before you know their kids are running with gang members commiting serious crimes

Stealing cars and crashing into parked ones when 16 and daddy brown says it wasnt his son until the tape came out now stealing from a store and this time daddy cant say it wasnt him cause there is a mug and finger prints so the browns sat him down and said 'we are disappointed in you jr" what a crock of **** this guy is he is raising a would be thug and maybe the arresting officer shouldnt have gave jr an apperance ticket I would have let him spend the night in jail like everyone else does
    Last edited by unioncop; August 3rd, 2010 at 04:12 PM.
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

well i wonder what the mayor and/or his people paid the cashier for the story he is NOW telling on the news way to go mayor keep buying your kid out of trouble that will teach him you are a sorry excuse for a father
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

You raise a good point.

The reality of life is that, - no matter how good parents may be - sometimes kids go astray.
    I doubt there's anyone here who hasn't seen it, either in their own extended family, or circle of friends....etc....

As much as I like to use virtually every opportunity to make fun of virtually everyone -- let's keep in mind that there's a real family here, experiencing real issues with their kid. The fact that we don't like Brown as a politician doesn't change that.

Ok, back to normal now.

I was thinking about this point. Is he just trying to rebel for the sake of rebellion?
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

I didn't see any other stories this week on thefts totaling less than $40, so I assume Mr. Brown III must be the worst kid in town when it comes to petit larceny. Perhaps we should demand he be sent up the river!!

Yes, I made a flip comment earlier, but in all seriousness, if/when the Mayor tries to get special treatment for his son, THEN this becomes a story worthy of reporting.

First off, I shouldn't have called you a tool. I'm trying to get away from calling people names here. But, there are just so many idiots here.

Quote Originally Posted by unioncop View Post
    didnt say I hope he does cause i dont wish that on anyone i simply said maybe he will and yes i dont like brown and never said other wise but you are the one who jumped to the conclusion because you know how i feel about him you read into my comment too much and say and think what you want but I see it everyday when parents pass the buck on minor things and then before you know their kids are running with gang members commiting serious crimes
    You say I jumped to conclusion, and perhaps I did.
    But, when you make these comments -- ("how can he take care of the city, when he can't run things at home," ) I'm willing to bet that your feelings about him come 95% from a police officer-mayor relationship.
    It's understandable that you don't like him (I can't stand the guy,) all I'm saying is that this -- the son thing -- is something that can happen to anyone. There are plenty of good parents out there who wind up with kids who get in trouble.

I have to say that those who say his parenting is terrible and on and on .... well, I hope they know him personally.

I know many great parents and sometimes the kid decides to do what the kid decides to do - and get this - SOMETIMES it has NOTHING to do with if the child gets enough attention at home.

That's a huge pet peeve of mine, people who judge others parenting when they do not know them at all.

I had a friend once who said to me, well my parents always said its the parents fault in regard to their parenting - you know what I told her?

Please don't ever repeat that in public, you look like a moron.
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Geez, my teenage years make Urkel's son look like a friggin saint. The difference being: my pops wasn't the mayor, there weren't video cameras on every corner, and I never got caught. I thought every kid stole and crashed at least one car in their youth. How are you going to learn how to hot-wire under pressure conditions without practice? Maybe the people on this message board are truly holier than thou.

The kid is bored and pushing the limits, and he'll keep on doing this type of stuff if there is minimal risk of consequence. He'll grow up eventually, and possibly emulate the great leadership of his father.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

First off, I shouldn't have called you a tool. I'm trying to get away from calling people names here. But, there are just so many idiots here.

You say I jumped to conclusion, and perhaps I did.
    But, when you make these comments -- ("how can he take care of the city, when he can't run things at home," ) I'm willing to bet that your feelings about him come 95% from a police officer-mayor relationship.
    It's understandable that you don't like him (I can't stand the guy,) all I'm saying is that this -- the son thing -- is something that can happen to anyone. There are plenty of good parents out there who wind up with kids who get in trouble.
    wow I thought you meant the Menendez comment and you are correct most of my dislike which I could actually say hate comes from being a police officer for a mayor who doesnt do the right thing and anyones kid can go bad but when the father always puts the blame some where else it falls back on his parenting skills
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Threads merged
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    Mr & Mrs Byron Brown: “Just Wait’ll We Get Our Hanes On You”
    Best post yet...hysterical!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information