Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amherst Independence Party

Amherst Independence Party

I am starting a new Blog - no offense to SUWNY. It is primarily the views of the AIP. There will be no "staff" reporters. You'll know who's writing what and whose views are being expressed. Right now only the frontpiece is up but over the next few weeks it will expand. The idea is to give rational views of Amherst politics and events. It will be open to all views whether I like them or not. In light of the recent law suit over defamation on the internet, slander and personal attacks will not be allowed. That is not to say that hypocracy and political shananigans will not be exposed. Give it some time and remember "you have to learn to crawl before you can learn to walk".
    The site is Amherstindependenceparty.com (it belongs to me now).
    dono

Good for you, Dono! It will be great to have a fair moderator who transcends 'labels'. I'll call your website the common sense blog!

Talking It belongs to ME

What a hoot! Lets see you call a meeting to interview candidates , 12 people show upand now you say it belongs to you. I guess will be selling ads shortly. Susie and Weinstein fronting this to?Why don,t you contact Scott Jones your buddy for technical support.

Thank you

I would expect nothing less from you Dippy!
    dono

Talking Wait till you see the Ads

You copy everyone- and an open forum-who are you kidding.Hey watch out servers have ben attacked from india. Lets see peccarraro could sell ads for you. Next the magazine.

Calm down

Careful Dippy. Calm down, you'll start foaming at the mouth next and I don't know anyone who'll apply CPR to you.
    dono

Don don't waist your time with the dragon he goes to a golf tourny, won't spend $5.00 for a mulligan but takes 6 during the game walks his ball forward to win a $1.98 cooler on the longest drive. And all this was in a tourny to help youth in Amherst. He has NEVER delivered on any of his boasts, ask JONES. JONES should have rented the limo for you, but I know you couldnt be bought like the guy who cheats at golf. But what do you except his examples are his dad and BILL kINDEL.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer
    You copy everyone- and an open forum-who are you kidding.Hey watch out servers have ben attacked from india. Lets see peccarraro could sell ads for you. Next the magazine.
    Oh I read that on his site and just thought "BS" in big capital letters. If they were relentlessly attacked from india it would of been a 5 minute fix. They would of just geo-blocked all IPs from that area and issue solved. I think he is just using it as an excuse or his host is bs'ing him

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben There
    Don don't waist your time with the dragon he goes to a golf tourny, won't spend $5.00 for a mulligan but takes 6 during the game walks his ball forward to win a $1.98 cooler on the longest drive. And all this was in a tourny to help youth in Amherst. He has NEVER delivered on any of his boasts, ask JONES. JONES should have rented the limo for you, but I know you couldnt be bought like the guy who cheats at golf. But what do you except his examples are his dad and BILL kINDEL.
    I received a letter of his expulsion from the club you guys were talking about. If it's all true what a piece of work. How did he get into IP party. As an example those are the type of people you do not want to work with or have on your team.

I didn't acutally think they would remove someone from a club "officially". Nice that they have principles

From out of the past

It sounds like the past is catching up with Dippy. Anyone else I might feel sorry for him but in Dippy's case, I'm making an exception. He's past that half way point in life and it's time he started thinking about the time when he stands before the rules official in the sky. He's going to have to explain his life and no amount of whining and crying or holding his breath will get him out of it. Just something for you to think about Dippy. I get a warm feeling just thinking about it.
    dono

Talking Ben There is Orsini

Hey Tony you should be in a Landfill . Lets see you and your wife file Bankruptcy. You stiffed a waitress at a golf tournament- Remember that! You and your wife are degenerate gamblers.You have robbed the IndependenceParty blind. Your a drunk and a joke.Go ahead use Oakley he's a bigger fool than you.

Talking Wnyresident

First of all Drongosky has never been accused of cheating in 40 years of playing Local ,State ,National.as an amateur and Professional golf tournaments. Oakley railroaded Drongosky he did nothing that any of the other members of the club were not doing. When the lawsuit could not pierce the club and go after the individuals on the board it was dropped because the club had no money. WNY resident Drongosky built a strong organzation in Amherst all you do is hide behind the curtain.

HA! HA! Mister big shot who still lives off his parents, the guy who cleans horse stalls to save on his training bills the guy who keeps the real horse owners happy with your loosing bets.Listen big mouth we know who Okley wanted they got the indorsments.who are your candidates list them we can look at the site and see who are the true leaders in Amherst the ones with the winners unless you pick one of Okleys choices you will not have ONE winner. you have been talking for I should say boasting for 6 years and have not had a winner yet ask Sue put them up or shut up fool.P.S. I hope your against Bloomberg, he will surley win.by the way do you still have the $1.98 plastic cooler you cheated to win?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hey Tony you should be in a Landfill . Lets see you and your wife file Bankruptcy. You stiffed a waitress at a golf tournament- Remember that! You and your wife are degenerate gamblers.You have robbed the IndependenceParty blind. Your a drunk and a joke.Go ahead use Oakley he's a bigger fool than you.
    Chris you were going along with them for a while though. Was it because you figured you'd get ahead at that time but now that the house of cards is falling down you go against them? You have been in the party long enough to know what was going on.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    First of all Drongosky has never been accused of cheating in 40 years of playing Local ,State ,National.as an amateur and Professional golf tournaments. Oakley railroaded Drongosky he did nothing that any of the other members of the club were not doing. When the lawsuit could not pierce the club and go after the individuals on the board it was dropped because the club had no money. WNY resident Drongosky built a strong organzation in Amherst all you do is hide behind the curtain.
    Stop talking in the third person

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information