Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Menopause Batman

Holy Menopause Batman

Palin touts 'mama grizzlies' in new ad
    By Holly Bailey

Sarah Palin isn’t on the ballot this year, but that doesn’t mean she’s not working to establish her brand. Her political action committee, Sarah PAC, is out Thursday with its first campaign video of the year. Titled “Mama Grizzlies,” the ad doesn’t endorse any specific candidate, but rather seeks to build up the Palin image as a fiercely independent mom who isn’t going to stand by and let the government run her down.

The 90-second ad includes a vocal track of a speech Palin delivered in Washington in May, touting the rise of “mama grizzlies” and conservative women ahead of the November midterms.

“This year will be remembered as the year that common-sense conservative women get things done for our country,” Palin says.

Later, she says: "You don't want to mess with the mama grizzlies."

It’s a theme she’s raised repeatedly on her Facebook page as she has announced her endorsements of GOP candidates around the country. But she doesn't mention any specific candidates in the ad, nor is she pictured with any. Instead it shows footage of Palin with women at tea party rallies and at her speeches. Some are shown waving signs that fit in with the Palin theme of women rising up. “I am not the 'angry mob,'” one sign reads. “I am an angry tax-bled 'hockey mom.'”

[The Republican Party is focusing on women]

The video is likely to raise questions about Palin’s ambitions for 2012. In an unusual move for a spot from a political action committee, the ad doesn’t solicit contributions. Clearly its aim is broader: to inspire people to join the movement — and thereby generate a list of supporters who could be very valuable for a potential run for national office.

The Truth About Sarah Palin & Wildlife in Alaska
    All facts about Sarah Palin are backed up by links to credible news sources.

This page was created by Alaskans and has been online since 2007- with updates.

Sarah Palin posing with what was once a beautiful wild grizzly bear

1) Palin offered a bounty of $150 for each left front leg of freshly killed wolves

2) Palin promotes aerial hunting of wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban it (VIDEO)

3) Palin used $400,000 of state money to fund a propaganda campaign in support of aerial hunting

4) Palin believes man-made global warming is a farce

5) Palin strongly supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

6) Palin is a champion for big oil and her slogan has become "Drill, baby, drill!"

7) Palin is suing the federal government to prevent listing the polar bear as an endangered species

8) Palin sues the federal government over listing Cook Inlet beluga whale as an endangered species

Sarah Palin showing off her kill Victims of Sarah Palin's support for aerial hunting

Visit The Grizzly Bear Blog - Bear photos, video & stories

NEWS ALERT: Sarah Palin blames environmentalists for Gulf Oil Spill

Join the Discovery Channel Boycott over Sarah Palin's Alaska TV show.

Wildlife advocates and admirers were shocked to learn that the Discovery channel would produce a "nature" show featuring Sarah Palin - one of the world's greatest opponents of nature. It is kind of like hiring a pedophile to host a children's show. Click here to protest her show.

Interior Secretary Ken Salazar delisted Rocky Mountain wolves from the endangered species act. Up to 1,000 wolves will be killed unless the courts overturn this lethal decision by the Obama administration. Donate to Defenders of Wildlife Wolf Legal Defense Fund to help them win in court to save the lives of wolves.

Learn more about Interior Secretary Ken Salazar's anti-wildlife agenda.

Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund launches Eye on Palin campaign

"Sarah Palin isn't fading into the background, so neither are we," commented Defenders Action Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen. "Given her known political aspirations, the American public deserves to know what she's doing in Alaska, and about her extreme anti-conservation policies. The list is long, and we will document it all, from her continued promotion of the aerial slaughter of wolves and bears, to her lawsuit to remove the polar bear from the endangered species list, even as the sea ice melts beneath it."

This Woman is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen, and an opportunistic phony.. wish I could figure out how to get the pictures to show up on here. Go look at her.. mamma Grizzly ass.. God i cant stand this person!

Getting back to Sarah Palin... I am not trying to be sexist but I am a man. I think so is hot and gorgeous in addition she is really smart.

She suckers all the right wing and pisses off the left.. I would give her a A+ in marketing.. I betcha she has made a couple of million off of the right since McCain pointed her out.

She loves those phrases like today's " dumpster diver" . She'll get paid for that next TV slot and keep herself in the news laughing all the way to the Federal Reserve..

I posted this on another thread and I aint gonna write it over. That is like putting lipstick on a pig again..
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Quote Originally Posted by PickOranges View Post
    Getting back to Sarah Palin... I am not trying to be sexist but I am a man. I think so is hot and gorgeous in addition she is really smart.

She suckers all the right wing and pisses off the left.. I would give her a A+ in marketing.. I betcha she has made a couple of million off of the right since McCain pointed her out.

She loves those phrases like today's " dumpster diver" . She'll get paid for that next TV slot and keep herself in the news laughing all the way to the Federal Reserve..

I posted this on another thread and I aint gonna write it over. That is like putting lipstick on a pig again..
    Yea you are a man .. she is a pure Genious so there goes the theory about Women are Smarter then Men..
    I as a Woman who doesnt give a hoot (eh he) what she looks like, thinks she is evil. period..

She is smart.. and she happens to be pretty too. That is why she is making money.

Do you think Ann Coulter makes any sense? She capturesthe news, promotes herself and needs a Brink trucks to pick up her deposit.

Well, Im not going to pretend I know anything about Ann(Iron Clit) Coulter, because i avoid TV but I have caught an interview or two. She is definately the total opposite of Palin as far as her view and attitude goes..

If Palin can bank on the pretty dip **** soccer Mom hype then why not have a bitch banking on the opposite image. At least I can stomach Coulters words..

Palin's a twat. I like girls and I wouldn't touch Palin if you paid me. I'd feel way too dirty afterward, and I'm a pretty kinky girl.
    Meow, baby

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    Palin's a twat. I like girls and I wouldn't touch Palin if you paid me. I'd feel way too dirty afterward, and I'm a pretty kinky girl.
    LOL!!!! I think I love you Fiona~

Oh.. Oh.. According to CTR, the number IM have gone up exponentially.

Coulter is smart, funny, and mean...a perfect combo.
    Palin is not what I'd consider smart, but she obviously has smart people advising her, because the media can't get enough of her.

I was shocked at the treatment she was getting from the so-called libs though. I know hypocrisy is abound, but commenting on her being a "working mom" as if it was a bad thing is pretty glaring.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Coulter is smart, funny, and mean...a perfect combo.
    Palin is not what I'd consider smart, but she obviously has smart people advising her, because the media can't get enough of her.

I was shocked at the treatment she was getting from the so-called libs though. I know hypocrisy is abound, but commenting on her being a "working mom" as if it was a bad thing is pretty glaring.
    Well, i guess if her teenaged unmarried daughter wouldnt have gotten knocked up then maybe they wouldnt have gone for her thoat on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    Well, i guess if her teenaged unmarried daughter wouldnt have gotten knocked up then maybe they wouldnt have gone for her thoat on that one.
    How does her daughter getting pregnant make liberals decide that career women are a bad thing?
    If teenaged unmarried women are a bad thing to liberals how come I don't see them attacking african americans?

This ought to be good...

***Also, I should have said Palin isn't smart in the "classical" sense. Clearly she's clever.

How does her daughter getting pregnant make liberals decide that career women are a bad thing?
    If teenaged unmarried women are a bad thing to liberals how come I don't see them attacking african americans?

This ought to be good...

***Also, I should have said Palin isn't smart in the "classical" sense. Clearly she's clever.
    How many African American women are in the spotlight like Sarah Palin??
    besides it was fodder.. figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    How many African American women are in the spotlight like Sarah Palin??
    besides it was fodder.. figure it out!
    You aren't making much sense, but shame on me for expecting you to.

You aren't making much sense, but shame on me for expecting you to.
    You asked me why they dont go after african americans for having unmarried pregnant daughters, i said show me an african american woman in the same spolight as Sarah Palin... what doesnt make sence?... Sara Palin ,if she were black, I am sure would catch the same hell for being a working Mom with some disfunction in her Family. Or maybe not seeing as it is more of an accepted cultural difference? tool

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information