Thread: School Board to Town Board Forget it!!!!

School Board to Town Board Forget it!!!!

Diane Benczkowski notified the Cheektowaga Democratic Party Chairman Frank Max that she is interested in asking for the endorsement for a seat on the Town of Cheektowaga and as a taxpayer and resident of the Town of Cheektowaga for over twenty years, a life long Dem. and taxpayer, I would fight this to the death. Diane's history of underhanded actions are well documented as a Depew School Board member and the licking of documents in the pass. The fact she has run for the Town Board with the Republicans and with that slum Mitch Martin and her asscoiation with, the action party in the Village of Depew election and linkage to Joe C. The fact that Diane has not looked out for the taxpayers of the Depew School District and nows wants to stick it to us the taxpayers of Cheektowaga. For get a bout it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye
    Diane Benczkowski notified the Cheektowaga Democratic Party Chairman Frank Max that she is interested in asking for the endorsement for a seat on the Town of Cheektowaga and as a taxpayer and resident of the Town of Cheektowaga for over twenty years, a life long Dem. and taxpayer, I would fight this to the death. Diane's history of underhanded actions are well documented as a Depew School Board member and the licking of documents in the pass. The fact she has run for the Town Board with the Republicans and with that slum Mitch Martin and her asscoiation with, the action party in the Village of Depew election and linkage to Joe C. The fact that Diane has not looked out for the taxpayers of the Depew School District and nows wants to stick it to us the taxpayers of Cheektowaga. For get a bout it!!!!
    Interesting... a lifelong Democrat who thinks the Republican Chairman of his town is scum. How many conversations have you had with Mr. Martin? It seems that in this county Democrats change party affiliation and become Republicans and run for office (RINOs) Now a Republican changes affiliation to Democrat to run for office and you have a problem. Is it because she may primary your entrenched Democratic Councilmen, who if you want to gripe about taxes and wasting your taxpaying money the list is about a mile long!

Anywho, I don't think that you can call someone out for raising taxes on a school board and not apply that same outrage to the incumbent councilmen/supervisor on the Town Board. Regardless of political affiliation. I am all for controlling taxes, but you will never see that happen without some change on the current board.

Thumbs up Benczkowski Great Candidate for Cheektowaga Town Board!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye
    I wonder what planet Hawkeye has been living on. He claims Diane Benczkowski is not looking out for the taxpayers of Depew, however after reading the April 5 publications of both the Depew Bee and Cheektowaga Times it looks like the Depew School Board is holding the line and the Depew residents will once again see no tax increase thanks to Diane! In fact, the Cheektowaga Times reports that “Last year the Depew district was the only one of the 29 in Erie County to propose a budget without any increase in the tax levy – Depew’s actually was a .07% reduction.” If Diane can reduce taxes as a school board member, and show no increase in taxes 2 years in a row, I would love to see her in office on the Cheektowaga Town Board!!!!

Question Democrats to Republicans - Whats the difference ?

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    Interesting... a lifelong Democrat who thinks the Republican Chairman of his town is scum. How many conversations have you had with Mr. Martin? It seems that in this county Democrats change party affiliation and become Republicans and run for office (RINOs) Now a Republican changes affiliation to Democrat to run for office and you have a problem. Is it because she may primary your entrenched Democratic Councilmen, who if you want to gripe about taxes and wasting your taxpaying money the list is about a mile long!

Anywho, I don't think that you can call someone out for raising taxes on a school board and not apply that same outrage to the incumbent councilmen/supervisor on the Town Board. Regardless of political affiliation. I am all for controlling taxes, but you will never see that happen without some change on the current board.
    This thread is the "De ja Vu" party trash played over a million times ! Their Party sucks , our Party blows ! Their Chairman is scum , our Chairman is this years scum who was last years Chairman scum from their Party !

Our Candidate is the best , your candidate sucks !

Get real - be honest - try this for once :

We think our Party is best because that's where my allegiance is !

My Chairman got my kid a job with the - Highway , streets , Parks , Town Hall , Board of Elections , probation department , campus security , Police Dept. , Senior Center , Youth Bureau , School maintenance worker , Bus garage and so on !

Be honest - Yours/our Candidates are the best because - They seem to express/reflect yours/our needs . They have convinced you/us and your/mine Party friends - they have the same views as you/I have and they have enough money to help keep our Parties Treasury solvent .

Or for the majority of voters - my union and local Party say I should vote for this guy/gal . Most people don't know any thing about a Candidates true life experiences , Business Affiliations / aspirations , or Religion - unless thats a Major Current Issue - then his/she is a Roman Catholic who believes in ; Pro-Choice , Womans Rights , and non/tax payer funded abortions with a dash of Abortions kill babies.

Who's foolin who!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    This thread is the "De ja Vu" party trash played over a million times ! Their Party sucks , our Party blows ! Their Chairman is scum , our Chairman is this years scum who was last years Chairman scum from their Party !

Our Candidate is the best , your candidate sucks !

Get real - be honest - try this for once :

We think our Party is best because that's where my allegiance is !

My Chairman got my kid a job with the - Highway , streets , Parks , Town Hall , Board of Elections , probation department , campus security , Police Dept. , Senior Center , Youth Bureau , School maintenance worker , Bus garage and so on !

Be honest - Yours/our Candidates are the best because - They seem to express/reflect yours/our needs . They have convinced you/us and your/mine Party friends - they have the same views as you/I have and they have enough money to help keep our Parties Treasury solvent .

Or for the majority of voters - my union and local Party say I should vote for this guy/gal . Most people don't know any thing about a Candidates true life experiences , Business Affiliations / aspirations , or Religion - unless thats a Major Current Issue - then his/she is a Roman Catholic who believes in ; Pro-Choice , Womans Rights , and non/tax payer funded abortions with a dash of Abortions kill babies.

Who's foolin who!
    That post was nauseating to read.

Thumbs up Thanks for reading it!

Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    That post was nauseating to read.
    I am glad your read it . I am looking for total hit count - not necessarily heart searching responses.

Thanks-
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information