Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newly created clubhouse area

Tony Fracasso - Admin

newly created clubhouse area

otis86
    Or how about the "newly created clubhouse area" under the football bleachers or at least that's what the sign said! It looks terrible!! Is this a S.E.D. approved project or was it done with taxpayer funds or possibly the sports boosters? Better yet - is it a refuge or hide out????
    What a building built for this purpose?

If you have a digital camera take a pic so we all know what your talking about.

Lightbulb Guilty(false info) until you convince these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    What a building built for this purpose?

If you have a digital camera take a pic so we all know what your talking about.
    Sir,
    On this site your issues are assumed false - until you can provide enough evidence to convince the non believers .

No , they will not do their own research or drive by's to view your subject.

You will just be insulted and pointlessly/endlessly questioned.

This site has many great features - unfortunately support and/or shared purpose has been washed away by a hand full of theorizers. I am having a hard time lately with the idea of abandoning further posts . Good Luck.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You want to bust the bastards you have to push and push.

From other sources I have been told you have been dead correct on a lot of things so let's keep it going.

I don't like people use the community to line thier pockets any more than you do.

I wanted a photo so people in lancaster could make reference to what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    Sir,
    On this site your issues are assumed false - until you can provide enough evidence to convince the non believers .

No , they will not do their own research or drive by's to view your subject.

You will just be insulted and pointlessly/endlessly questioned.

This site has many great features - unfortunately support and/or shared purpose has been washed away by a hand full of theorizers. I am having a hard time lately with the idea of abandoning further posts . Good Luck.
    Poor Bullitt - what she's saying is that she would prefer her half-truths and innuendos just be automatically accepted as true.

Bullitt hates when the "handful of theorizers" question her.

So sorry, Bullitt - but I have this thing about the truth. And, anyone who is telling the truth should welcome questions.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    You want to bust the bastards you have to push and push.

Who are the "bastards" you're referring to: the school board, school administration, sports boosters? Seems a bit harse given that even you have admittted there is no evidence of wrong doing. I went to the school and saw no sign or construction. It looks as if the bleachers are being used for winter storage.

From other sources I have been told you have been dead correct on a lot of things so let's keep it going.

I have direct knowlege that Bullit has been dead wrong on a lot of things. His credibility has been questioned by a number of posters. Vague references and false accusations are no substitute for hard evidence.

I don't like people use the community to line thier pockets any more than you do.

The construction of a clubhouse for the football field would likely be funded by the Lancaster Sports Boosters. These are good people who volunteer their time. No one in that organization is getting rich at tax payer expense. In fact, they save the tax dollars by augmenting funding through fund raisers and private donations.

I wanted a photo so people in lancaster could make reference to what your talking about.
    Don't hold your breath.

Opinion should be result of thought, not the lack of it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Who are the "bastards" you're referring to: the school board, school administration, sports boosters? Seems a bit harse given that even you have admittted there is no evidence of wrong doing. I went to the school and saw no sign or construction. It looks as if the bleachers are being used for winter storage.
    When I say that I'm refering to the people who have made thier living at the expense of the taxpayer. I dont mean the real workers we all know we need, I mean all the fluff politician patronage type people.

I was acutally directing my comment to bullit not about the club house. I requested possible pictures so we could all know what they were refering to.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have direct knowlege that Bullit has been dead wrong on a lot of things. His credibility has been questioned by a number of posters. Vague references and false accusations are no substitute for hard evidence.
    See I heard the opposite. I questioned his crediblity and was told he was fairly correct about a lot of it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Strider
    The construction of a clubhouse for the football field would likely be funded by the Lancaster Sports Boosters. These are good people who volunteer their time. No one in that organization is getting rich at tax payer expense. In fact, they save the tax dollars by augmenting funding through fund raisers and private donations.
    My comment was directed to bullit when they said:

I am having a hard time lately with the idea of abandoning further posts . Good Luck.
    I perfer them not to go.

Question Strider - do think before you post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    I have direct knowledge that Bullitt has been dead wrong on a lot of things. His credibility has been questioned by a number of posters. Vague references and false accusations are no substitute for hard evidence.

Opinion should be result of thought, not the lack of it.
    [/COLOR]
    You posted :"I have direct knowledge that Bullitt has been dead wrong on a lot of things.."

This should be fun , just quote the issues and items -

on any thread , on this site -

that I started

or spell out any "Direct knowledge"

you can prove , to show what I was "Dead Wrong" about .

As far as "Credibility" , I am not bound to your opinions.

As far as you having , "Direct knowledge" about me or my opinions/statements or issues - I truly dont think you actually know any thing about what I do or don't know . Unless you have been standing in my shoes for the last 54 years -

I truly dought you are expressing any thing other than your opinion - which I respect your right to do - but please engage brain , before using your key board .

Thanks , and please take your time before you post your response -
    you opened this door with your vague inferences and lack of facts to back up your post about me .

I am not upset - just amused.

Thanks

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    As far as you having , "Direct knowledge" about me or my opinions/statements or issues - I truly dont think you actually know any thing about what I do or don't know . Unless you have been standing in my shoes for the last 54 years -
    It's funny that the "WNY political Club" must all take the same course in "weasel 101". Make statements and say them enough until you hope people believe you are telling the truth.

So Strider. Fill me in on where Bullit has been wrong? So far I have recieved he's been pretty well on the mark from more than a few people.

Gee , is it that hard to produce?

I guess Mr.Strider and friends are taking their time in responding . It would seem that his "Personal knowledge" of my issues/posts are some what limited .

I respect others opinions and encourage honest exchanges . It just tickles me when some people (theorizers) seek to discredit others , when they them selves may have been intentionally misinformed .

I have at times fallen prey to these people . I have learned to try and "Trust - Then Verify!" before throwing down the gauntlet .

All I ask is the same consideration - I try not to call people "Liars" unless they have earned the label , so far I don't believe I used that label on this site !

I try not to create the "Issues" - rather I report them as factual as I can .(Unlike the Press Media).

Our Lancaster Town Attorney has said many times , "Perception is reality" -
    I totally disagree with that statement .

"Perception" of reality is a tool used to rewrite/tilt reality in order to persuade others who seek to be led .

"Blind Faith" is just that- Blind faith in anyone Party , Person or agenda only leads to dependence.

God is the Only area in which blind faith should be directed.

Bulliltt - just for the record, I've never called you a liar.

My issue with you is this - You have a habit of saying things (ie inferring that politicians have taken Super Bowl trips), without giving more detail. In that thread, I asked you WHO went on a Super Bowl trip on the taxpayer dollar - And you never answered. If someone did in fact do that, of course I'd agree with you, that would be outrageous. I'm not asking for hardcore proof (receipts / photos, etc ), just tell me WHO went. I'll take your word for it.

In the thread about the DARE Officer, you maintained that he only works 6 hours per day. I tend to think that may not be true, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt by asking, how you know this. I asked you this 4 or 5 times, and you never answered.

You had a thread about SUV's. I thought there was no logic there. Every local dealer (Delacy, Basil, etc), you claim that "someone has an inside connection", or something like that. You probably know that Lancaster is a small town. So, the fact that someone went to school with someone else hardly has the makings of a controversy.

I'm just here to keep you straight, Bullit - that's all. I think I've pointed out to you that I do the same in the Amherst threads as well.

Just "keeping it real", as Al Sharpton would say.

Rising:

As soon as the Lancaster political party hierarchy announce their candidates for the fall election, whoever they be, it will become open season for many of us to attempt to blow away those candidates that have been responsible for the way the town has been mismanaged.

Although I can't verify some of the allegations Bullitt has made, he has been on the money regarding how this town's uncontrolled growth - without appropriate accommodations to address said growth - has negatively impacted our roads, traffic, traffic safety, water / water pressure / flooding and drainage issues.

We don't have enough major roads and the county roads are two-lanes in width and the town never pressed the county government for improvements, even when the county had money.

Bullit is on the money when he talks about homeowners getting screwed over by developers that built their homes in wetlands, assisted by town and planning board members who are influenced by the developers - for diverse political agendas or more town revenues for spending reasons

The Pleasant Meadows development is an abomination - wetlands sacrificed for development and a major road permitted right through the heart of a state regulated wetland.

Now the Windsor Ridge Partnership want to screw over more homeowners by building homes and roads in wetlands, threatening flooding and drainage issues for neighboring homeowners.

The town just about told the lady that lives on Siebert that she should have known better when she purchased a home ten feet away from a creek. The creek was dry when she purchased the lot and was told by the realtor, builder, planning board and town that there was no problem with the creek and a site plan was issued and immediately thereafter a buiding permit.

If it wasn't for those few activists that attend town board meetings all the time - with no express agenda, but to make the town a better place to live in, Bob the Builder Giza would still be saying, "There's no traffic in Lancaster, we have enough water pressure, we don't need to improve our water system and "builders can build on anything, even water."

Like just happened in Depew, the Town of Lancaster needs change - most likely from within the Democratic Party becasue the Republican Party ain't worth crapolla in this town.

Many of us "blanks" (non-registered voters) are waiting for this baby - especially since Giza has thrown his crown in the fray!

One last response - I can resist anything but temptation!

Quote Originally Posted by theorizing
    Bulliltt - just for the record , I've never called you a liar.
    ( to use your words - you inferred it.)

My issue with you is this - You have a habit of saying things (ie inferring that politicians have taken Super Bowl trips) , without giving more detail . In that thread, I asked you WHO went on a Super Bowl trip on the taxpayer dollar ( I never stated taxpayers dollars were used for Super Bowl trips - You did .) And you never answered . If someone did in fact do that, of course I'd agree with you, that would be outrageous. I'm not asking for hardcore proof (receipts / photos, etc ), just tell me WHO went. I'll take your word for it.
    .(you never have in the past and I doubt you will now ! )

In the thread about the DARE Officer, you maintained that he only works 6 hours per day. I tend to think that may not be true, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt by asking, how you know this. I asked you this 4 or 5 times, and you never answered.
    ( No , you said , " Unless you follow him around -how do you know."

You had a thread about SUV's. I thought there was no logic there. Every local dealer (Delacy, Basil, etc), you claim that "someone has an inside connection", or something like that. You probably know that Lancaster is a small town. So, the fact that someone went to school with someone else hardly has the makings of a controversy.
    ( so the fact that those same people contribute to a persons campaign fund - then charge the taxpayers 3 times the usual cost for a brake job is OK with you ! *Cost Documented in the Towns records .)

I'm just here to keep you straight, Bullit - that's all. I think I've pointed out to you that I do the same in the Amherst threads as well.
    ( so because you annoy other people with your insulting posts - that's somehow supposed to make me feel better ? )
    Just "keeping it real" , as Al Sharpton would say.
    Do your own home work ,then you can "Keep It Real."

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt
    I never stated taxpayers dollars were used for Super Bowl trips - You did .
    NOW, I will call you a liar.
    When did I say that taxpayer dollars were used for a Super Bowl trip?

YOU said this:
    We only touched on one symptom of the disease that plagues Lancaster,s government .

We haven't looked at "Super Bowl Trips?,"
    http://forums.speakupwny.com/showpos...2&postcount=38

So, tell me what you meant by that? Seems to me like you were trying to put seeds in people's minds. All the while, knowing there wasn't any truth to it.

-------
    No , you said , " Unless you follow him around -how do you know."
    YOU started a thread that said said the Officer only works a 6-hour shift. I will ask you, for the SIXTH TIME - How do you know this?

---------

( so the fact that those same people contribute to a persons campaign fund - then charge the taxpayers 3 times the usual cost for a brake job is OK with you ! *Cost Documented in the Towns records .)
    Of course that would be wrong, but I've never inspected the Town's books on this. Apparently you have. So, I will give you Kudos for finding that.
    But why not do something more productive like bring it up at a town board meeting?

---------
    ( so because you annoy other people with your insulting posts - that's somehow supposed to make me feel better ? )
    I didn't know you weren't feeling well to start with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information