Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tina Bove's New Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Gia
    Yup. I believe so. Psych will tell me if I'm wrong though.
    No you're right! Mark is the head of AmeriCorps here.
    They have a site you can look at to confirm. Just google 'em!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Not that there is anything wrong with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    Certain town employees visit Dale Clarke at his house. I guess they're working on campaign strategy.

Another Drive-by

Another orange town foremans pick-up truck.

And a black jeep.

Tina's
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

I mean it's only fair...........

Another Drive-by

And a black jeep.

Tina's
    I wonder if Tina would mind if the other councilmen up for election this year were entertaining town employess while they're on the clock.

Unregistered
    Another Drive-by

And a black jeep.

Tina's
    Tina's? Please explain yourself

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wonder if Tina would mind if the other councilmen up for election this year were entertaining town employess while they're on the clock.
    Don't start any rumors as hearsay... Do you acutally know when these people would be working versus like on lunch?

And as rules go in most towns, is politic work doing work time frowned upon...

I never said she was dumb

You are also the one who says Tina Bove and Paul Clark are connected. I don't see her name in the list of contributers.
    When she shows up at his fundraiser I'll bet she doesn't turn in tickets and donates" with cash.

Can't follow the money trail.

Unregistered
    When she shows up at his fundraiser I'll bet she doesn't turn in tickets and donates" with cash.
    The only way you could (maybe) know this is if you were at Paul's fundraiser yourself

A long time ago....

The only way you could (maybe) know this is if you were at Paul's fundraiser yourself
    I did attend Paul Clark's first couple of fundraisers,...in the early 1990's

I realized Paul Clark was no good when one of his first proposals was to create special districts in town that would waive veteran exemptions on taxes. This would have effected the the brave men who served our country in WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

Thankfully and rightfully, the other board members had the good sense to never let it happen.

I never attended or donated to Clark since he had the audacity to try and mess with the veterans.

An even more galling revelation about Paul Clark came shortly after that, when he tried to use his influence to sway a local Veteran Post to give his son a $250 college scholarship, which they try to give to a member of the posts family.

Paul Clark is a millionaire, he was before he became Supervisor.

I simply stated and it is a common practice by many, to pay cash and not turn in tickets mailed to you, when someone simply doesn't want to be portrayed as connected to a politician in case it turns out that that politician turns out to be someone who could reflect negatively on you or ends up not winning. You pay cash when you want to show your face just in case it turns out where it can look favorably for oneself and that you can say "I supported them".

This is how things work politically.

I guess you didn't know that.

Not suprised, apparently you don't know Christina either, who has attended Paul Clark's County Exec. Fundraisers at Kotecki's. Ask her. I did.

Wait till I expose Dale Clarke further, You'll probably become unglued and start posting in here with rants bordering on lunacy.

Have a nice day.

Unregistered
    I simply stated and it is a common practice by many, to pay cash and not turn in tickets mailed to you, when someone simply doesn't want to be portrayed as connected to a politician in case it turns out that that politician turns out to be someone who could reflect negatively on you or ends up not winning. You pay cash when you want to show your face just in case it turns out where it can look favorably for oneself and that you can say "I supported them".
    It's also common practice for a candidate to show up at everyone else's fundraisers to show face for your own campaign. To say "Nice to meet you I'm running for..." This is how things work politically as well. I guess you didn't know that either

I heard she might be there. Not for Clark but for herself, no doubt.

Wait till I expose Dale Clarke further
    Can't wait for more of the same babble. More lies like placing Tina at Clarkey's house when she wasn't in NYS.

Denial, the 1st Fallacy when not seeing your problems

More lies like placing Tina at Clarkey's house when she wasn't in NYS.
    You mean when she was away on vacation.

No, I did not specifically say she was at his house easter week.

Just happened that I made the post that week is all

There are those who Know no low.......

It's also common practice for a candidate to show up at everyone else's fundraisers to show face for your own campaign. To say "Nice to meet you I'm running for..." This is how things work politically as well.
    Including fraternizing with anybody, including the people who you've villified as corrupt and unethical, as she did with Paul Clark, for your own personal gain ?

Yeah, your right, I guess Christina would.

But you are also wrong, there are politicians with integrity, to stand by their word and who wouldn't show their faces at fundraisers of those they have avowed as their adversary and being morally and ethically bankrupt.

Unregistered
    You mean when she was away on vacation.

No, I did not specifically say she was at his house easter week.

Just happened that I made the post that week is all

On April 18th, 2007 05:48 PM you wrote:

Another Drive-by
    And a black jeep.
    Tina's
    Sounds like you were talking about that day to me You made a drive-by to take a look around Clarkey's at a different time and waiting until that day to post about it? Makes no sense.

Who said "vacation"? Not me. I said she wasn't in NYS at the time of you placing her somewhere else Admitt you were caught in a lie

Unregistered
    Yeah, your right, I guess Christina would.
    It makes sense. If I were running I would go anywhere votes could be rounded up for myself. Not saying she was there or for what reason. It's a possibility though because it's what other candidates do all of the time. I've been hanging around the political scene long enough to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by ReelWorld1
    Great point but Clark isn't the only one with Americorp connections. Even politicians in Buffalo contribute to the patronage in Americorp.
    Americorp isnt that like the peace corp ? Except Lamer

Unregistered
    Including fraternizing with anybody, including the people who you've villified as corrupt and unethical, as she did with Paul Clark, for your own personal gain ?
    Would I? If I were to become a candidate I would use places with a lot of people to show myself. It wouldn't mean I was supporting anyone or running with anyone. You might think Clark, Clarkey, Bove or anyone else is "corrupt and unethical" but their supporters are voters. That's how people win. They get votes.

By the way. It's been proven Clark couldn't buy a democratic endorsement even with his brother in on the party. Just think if Clark doesn't win CE he will go back to being a private sector taxpaying citizen you have that much to look forward to.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information