Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina Bove's New Clarke

Dear Gia

Quote Originally Posted by Gia
    These are the facts, are they not?
    Yeah, I can see Dan McParlane on the list of heavy hitting contributers. Wow! You really hit the nail on the head Psycho. You guys have poor Dan McParlane on the run now. Excellent work.

Gia, Dan has on other occasions claimed he had no association with the Clarks. The contributor's list you've quoted, is one month out of many. The point I make with Dan is simple. Do not stand on your soap box and deny your relationship to Paul Clark, while there is evidence to the contrary. You would have to look back at a post from around December to understand. If Dan had said "yes, my family and I supported Mr. Clark's campaigns over the years and he has helped me obtain employment in the Town." I would have more respect for him, and would not even waste time and effort addressing him. However, he has denied any intervention from Clark in obtaining a Town job. Albeit a part-time, the fact are the facts.
    Beside, whenever Dan's bluff is called, we don't hear from him for a while. He is but a pawn on Paul Clark's chess board. It is unfortunate that he pins his aspirations on someone who will sell him out for a dime.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    He often holds the floor in the Hidden Hollow pontificating town politics. Not very professional nor the enviroment one would expect a wanna-be town official to be operating from. He is also a long standing town board meeting gadfly.
    Reminds me a little of you but instead of the Hidden Hollow it's the floor of a message board and sounding off on certain people in town politics.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A. This is not difficult to ascertain if you know some of the players in the town political circles.
    A lot of people don't know. They read the threads but don't know who the players are.

Gia- you're sounding like a Paul Clark apostile

Reminds me a little of you but instead of the Hidden Hollow it's the floor of a message board and sounding off on certain people in town politics.
    Gia,
    I have to know, are you from West Seneca? You seem to be very critical of those who ARE from the Town, yet you offer nothing of substance to back up your opinion. Perhaps, like Mr. McParlane, you are the beneficiary of favors from the current administration and feel it necessary to keep those of that ilk in power to maintain your position. I do know Dale Clarke personally, and he can be a bit over the top at times. I have told him as much to his face. While the Hollow (as we locals refer to it) is a fine establishment, it might be construed as a far from a suitable campaign headquarters by some.
    I'm sure that in the near future, I will partake of a beverage with Clarkey (again something many in WS call him) to discuss his run coupled with his demeanor.
    You, sweet Gia, should withhold further comment regarding our posts, until such time as you have a knowledge base to draw on.
    Last edited by Psycho1; April 7th, 2007 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    A lot of people don't know. They read the threads but don't know who the players are.
    You are correct WNY. You are on the door step of our fair Town, so you are aware of what goes on here, as we are of your Town. In fact, we share many of the same burdens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    Gia,
    You seem to be very critical of those who ARE from the Town, yet you offer nothing of substance to back up your opinion.
    I drew more than opinion on the facts of your link. Dan McPralane was said to contribute several times and his name doesn't show up once I assume you know MR ES1 because he starts posts trying to link Bove with Clark without proof too but you ask me if I'm from WS.

Does it mean if I am seen shaking hands with or talking to anyone that I am one of their supporters? Clark, (brother) Clark, Clarke, Bove, Locklear or that guy... what's his name... Pawtrewski? (I hope that's right) You know though, the guy supposedly running against Bove. I talked to one of the above mentioned names last week. Oh no. Is my name going to be on your list serveral times?

Perhaps, like Mr. McParlane, you are the beneficiary of favors from the current administration and feel it necessary to keep those of that ilk in power to maintain your position.
    2 words... You wish.

You, sweet Gia, should withhold further comment regarding our posts, until such time as you have a knowledge base to draw on.
    Ouch! So very comical of you Psycho. Does this mean I should hold back on voting too? Please let me know Psych. I am independent which means my vote can go any way it wants. If you don't want me to vote for Clark, please enlighten me instead of patronizing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    I think Mr. ES1 and Mr. Psych1 are players.

OK, let's talk

Dan's name not show up? In a previous post you said you say it for a total of $300.00. Have you looked at the previous year, or some of Clark's past campaigns? You will find the McParlane name there when PC ran for Senate and the other times for Supervisor. I really don't care what Dan does with his money. I am only offended by the fact he claims to have received no special treatment from the Clark administration, when he has. If you read through WS TB minutes you will find McParlanes regularly appointed to P/T and seasonal positions. I would love to explain this further, but the system used in WS confuses even the most astute political watcher.
    I do not know Mr ES, other than here. Never met him that I am aware of. Perhaps we've spoken at a Town meeting, but I really don't know who he is.

The link I gave you was the official list of Paul Clark's contributors as required by the New York State Board of Elections. It is nothing I made up. You can speak with anyone you want. If you'd like, I'd be happy to introduce you to Dale Clarke, Tina Bove, and Cindy Locklear as I know them all. I do know Paul Clark, however, he tends to to always be late for something or hides in the back after WS TB meetings. Personally, I think it's me.
    As for Tina's association with Paul Clark, it is somewhat a conundrum, as she would have been on this blog blasting him not long ago. But as they say, politics makes strange bed fellows. Now her association with Dale Clarke, remember that's Clark with an E, this is not surprising to me as they speak regularly. I believe like many other non-townies you are getting the Paul and Dale confused.

Vote for whom you wish. That is your right and I will be the first to offer you a ride to the polls if you need one. Read our posts and understand, those of us in West Seneca have dealt a long time with Paul Clark and his crew. The corruption runs deep. Send me a private message and I will be glad to address you concerns and answer your questions.

Player?

I think Mr. ES1 and Mr. Psych1 are players.
    How so?

Unregistered
    ooh. you're making this fun for me aren't you psych?

Dan's name not show up? In a previous post you said you say it for a total of $300.00. Have you looked at the previous year, or some of Clark's past campaigns? You will find the McParlane name there when PC ran for Senate and the other times for Supervisor. I really don't care what Dan does with his money. I am only offended by the fact he claims to have received no special treatment from the Clark administration, when he has. If you read through WS TB minutes you will find McParlanes regularly appointed to P/T and seasonal positions. I would love to explain this further, but the system used in WS confuses even the most astute political watcher.
    I do not know Mr ES, other than here. Never met him that I am aware of. Perhaps we've spoken at a Town meeting, but I really don't know who he is.
    I specifically said the McParlane name (NOT Dan McParlane) Click here. Yes I have looked at some past campaign contributions and I have seen some of the same names turning up in the Higgins campaign.

The link I gave you was the official list of Paul Clark's contributors as required by the New York State Board of Elections. It is nothing I made up.
    You're so big on honesty, but how honest are you being yourself? Where was Dan (McParlane)?

Yet, I read the Clark campaign's contributors list, and I find the McParlane name several times.
    You said the name came up several times, but the list didn't show Dan

Dale Clarke, remember that's Clark with an E, this is not surprising to me as they speak regularly. I believe like many other non-townies you are getting the Paul and Dale confused.
    I know the difference between Clarkey & the Clarks when one is talking Dale and Paul and Tim.

I'd be happy to introduce you to Dale Clarke, Tina Bove, and Cindy Locklear
    lol. I bet if any one of them saw me anywhere they would address my by name and tell me how nice it is to see me again. That will keep you guess huh?

Tina Bove? A member on this message board? hahahaha. You're a riot. We should meet one day... if we haven't already

How so?
    Call it a hunch

You like the smiley faces, don't you?:) :D ;)

ooh. you're making this fun for me aren't you psych?

I specifically said the McParlane name (NOT Dan McParlane) Click here. Yes I have looked at some past campaign contributions and I have seen some of the same names turning up in the Higgins campaign.

You're so big on honesty, but how honest are you being yourself? Where was Dan (McParlane)?

You said the name came up several times, but the list didn't show Dan

I know the difference between Clarkey & the Clarks when one is talking Dale and Paul and Tim.

lol. I bet if any one of them saw me anywhere they would address my by name and tell me how nice it is to see me again. That will keep you guess huh?

Tina Bove? A member on this message board? hahahaha. You're a riot. We should meet one day... if we haven't already

Call it a hunch

First, I am not making fun of you. But you only offer criticism and no view point. I like to debate, not defend my opinion. And yes I believe there is a difference. And no, I am not being patronizing. That is for children, and I do not think you are a child.

I believe, and I will look back on my past posts, that I said the McParlane name appeared several times. If you are correct, I apologize. I'm sorry, if Dan's daddy is keeping his son employed through continued contributions.You got involved with the issues between Dan and I in the middle. I simply wish he'd admit his ties to Clark.

Don't really care if Paul, Tim, Dale,Tina or George Bush know your name and plant a big wet kiss on your ass when they see you. I'm personally not impressed. (I'll leave Cindy out of this since she's a friend)

I never said Tina was on here. I was implying that before she was elected she slammed Paul on a regular basis. That's what got her elected, her alleged dislike of the Clark regime.

If we have ever met... it apparently wasn't memorable. Sorry.

But now my question is... what are you thoughts on Tina Bove and Dale Clarke for positions in West Seneca? How about Paul Clark for Erie County Executive? Enough of your simply questioning our information, views and opinions. It's time you offer something of substance other than criticism of myself and MrES.
    Let us know what your thoughts are regarding politics.

Unhappy Gia, I am sorry

I am sorry to inform you, that I have checked my previous statements regarding the McParlane issue, and find that I did not say Daniel McParlane was a contributor. I did however say that the McParlane name was evident.

I did the smiley faces for you!

Gia you disappoint me

I saw one of your other posts, and for your information it is UB, big U big B, GOT IT UB, and not the anti-Semitic term you have chosen to use.

I at least pick on politicians, where I back up my statements and they expect it. But to use an obviously derogatory term like the one you used as a link to the UB web site? And over the employees receiving work clothes??????

I doubt very much if any politician would welcome you by name if they knew the truth. Hell, I would just as soon you never respond to anything I write again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    I never said Tina was on here. I was implying that before she was elected she slammed Paul on a regular basis. That's what got her elected, her alleged dislike of the Clark regime.
    Ah. But you were the one who said:

As for Tina's association with Paul Clark, it is somewhat a conundrum, as she would have been on this blog blasting him not long ago.
    did you paste this from some place else?

I'll leave Cindy out of this since she's a friend
    Now I know where your true angle is. Cindy is rumored as a Giambra supporter, or Giambra has supporter of her, whatever the case may be, as long as it's about supporting someone who sought support the first time now with an ego worthy enough of turning away from those who gave her her elected seat you're still a friend of Cindy's? Rumors in some circles must be bigger than others.

Don't really care if Paul, Tim, Dale,Tina or George Bush know your name and plant a big wet kiss on your ass when they see you.
    hahahaha. I've been kissed on the ass by some of the best ass kissers. If you could see my now, I'm laughing my ass off. You're so funny. I would love to meet you. We'd hit it off well. A couple of drinks and I'd laugh at everything you say.

But now my question is:what are you thoughts on Tina Bove: I think she is more honest that you're giving her credit for just because Paul Clark showed up at her fund raiser.

Dale Clarke for positions in West Seneca: He seems honest enough. More credit than MR ES1 calling him out as one who sits in Hidden Hollow all day.

Paul Clark for Erie County Executive: He's questionable, but aren't they all? Lynn marinelli has some skeletons in her closet. Keane... Kane.... he's old-school with fresher blood in the legislature. He may just have a chance. (As if you didn't know) They will all be carrying petitions for someone pretty soon. Their party connections will have a lot to do with it. Some of which will "make or break" a candidate's chances. That is why I question you and MR. ES1. Like shills you two are. You both have an agenda (easy to see) Like I said, I saw some of the same names on Higgins campaign contrubiting list, there's a wonder that won't ever amaze me. Paul Clark (as fact) is riding on $82,000 of corporate donations so far. What are the other candidates getting who are running for County Exect? Hmm?

"As for Tina's association with Paul Clark, it is somewhat a conundrum, as she would have been on this blog blasting him not long ago"

You must read the entire post. Meaning, had this she used this forum when she ran for the council.

I've known Cindy since before her political career.

As for your ass being kissed. I guess if that's what you're proud of, OK.

I have no agenda to promote here. Because despite what we say here, the majority of the voters will still vote for the names they know or recognize from signs on the street. And that, is what our politicians count on. I will work for the candidates I believe in and hope they do as they promise. I once thought of running for office, but I am not one to kiss anyones ass in order to do what is right. The great revolutions in history began quietly with little fanfare. Perhaps, I shall become just a shadow in the night, or even a puppet master.

But remember, as Mark Twain said "if you only speak the truth, you'll have nothing to remember".

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information