Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina Bove's New Clarke

Danny, Danny, Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel McParlane
    All I am or was doing was stating the facts. If you want to believe them tht is your opinion. There is no need to attack me as a person or my family. Just becuase I diagreed with your opion you start to attack me???? What is your reason. I have never and I will never give opinions about other people personal lives. I would hope that others could be the same way. We all have a right to an opinion; however lets keep this a mature conversation. Just because I talked about the facts doesn't mean I am the spokes person for one or any individual.
    Dan you and I have discussed this before. I am not attacking you personally as you say. However, you claim your family has not benefited from patronage. In another forum, you practically denied an association with Paul Clark. Yet, I read the Clark campaign's contributors list, and I find the McParlane name several times. If you want to spend your money that way, fine. Just don't assume the people of West Seneca are ignorant rubes who are not aware of what's going on.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    Yet, I read the Clark campaign's contributors list, and I find the McParlane name several times.
    When & where is your list from?

The Pipers Calling.........

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel McParlane
    " I talk about the facts"
    I'm waiting for you to refute the statements I made after you assailed me as uninformed and discrediting myself.

Your silence proves me credible.
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

Quote Originally Posted by ReelWorld1
    When & where is your list from?
    Found it here FY 2007. You can look up it up yourself. Have fun

http://www.elections.state.ny.us/pls...=2007&rep_in=J

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    I'm waiting for you to refute the statements I made after you assailed me as uninformed and discrediting myself.

Your silence proves me credible.
    Whenever Dan is confronted with facts that prove him wrong he becomes unavailable for comment. Just like Paul Clark.

Unregistered
    Whenever Dan is confronted with facts that prove him wrong he becomes unavailable for comment. Just like Paul Clark.
    These are the facts, are they not?

Found it here FY 2007. You can look up it up yourself. Have fun

http://www.elections.state.ny.us/pls...=2007&rep_in=J
    Is this right? $82,013.00 in corporate donations. I bet a lot of development and construction jobs can be bought this way. I heard about things like this but now that I see it, can I believe it? Should I belive it?

I'm looking at the individual contributions from the link, The MCPARLANE name (not Dan McParlane) 2 in total $300

The WROBLEWSKI name 2 in total $800

ROBERT HERRON $7,500.00
    MARK LAZZARA $1,000.00
    ROBERT WILMERS $1,000.00
    JAMES MARTINO $500.00
    MARK HAMISTER $500.00
    3659 HARLEM ROAD $500.00

Yeah, I can see Dan McParlane on the list of heavy hitting contributers. Wow! You really hit the nail on the head Psycho. You guys have poor Dan McParlane on the run now. Excellent work.

Look before you leap........

Quote Originally Posted by Gia
    Wow! You really hit the nail on the head Psycho. You guys have poor Dan McParlane on the run now. Excellent work.
    If I'm one of the guys you refer to here, I don't think you have read many of the post and threads in here.

I defended and praised Dan McParlane for standing up to a person named Big guy in here who seemed obsessed with Dan. I e-mailed him once even saying so.

Dan McParlane took exception to my posts in here towards the Clarks. He labeled me as not being credible.

In none of my posts have I ever refered to him previous to that.

Since then I have only refered to the issues Dan says have no basis.

He has not answered back.

Unregistered
    He has not answered back.
    Do you think he should answer back?

The other day you wrote:
    In another forum, you practically denied an association with Paul Clark. Yet, I read the Clark campaign's contributors list, and I find the McParlane name several times.
    James McParlane was named twice in the list. Hardly several times (as you said) and not Dan McParlane.

Mark Hamister contributed more than the McParlane name. I also see Greg Olma contributed what's up with that?

You are also the one who says Tina Bove and Paul Clark are connected. I don't see her name in the list of contributers.
    Last edited by Gia; April 7th, 2007 at 12:26 PM.

The blind leading the blind.......

Gia, my pet, You are quoting someone other than me. In no thread or post in here did I, MR E S 1, make that remark.

First Dan, now you, misquote me.

Interesting tactic though, if in fact that is some sort of plot.

Unregistered
    Gia, my pet, You are quoting someone other than me. In no thread or post in here did I, MR E S 1, make that remark.

First Dan, now you, misquote me.

Interesting tactic though, if in fact that is some sort of plot.
    Oops. You and Psych sound so much alike. Hard to tell the difference sometimes sorry. Besides the misquote, the rest of my post stands as is according to the facts of the link.

I echo your sentiments.......

About the corporate donors.

Your implication as to how that will all come back with jobs and government contracts has been going on in West Seneca for some time.

Imagine the potential for abuse at the county level.

Thats why I'm appalled at Ms. Bove. She preached and ran on the anti-Clark platform.

She knows of all the abuse and favoritism in town and the F.B.I. investigation.

Now she wants us to elect this man to be our County Exec.

Absolutely unconscienable on her part.

I really have no problem with the small time donors for the most part, that's typical.

Another $1,000,000 Clarke.......

Dale Clarke had the misfortune of being hurt yrs. ago at his former employer.

He won a very large settlement.

No wonder why he has so much time to sit at the bar at the Hidden Hollow.

Yeah, that Hidden Hollow......

...where Tina Bove had her first fundraiser.

Unregistered
    She knows of all the abuse and favoritism in town and the F.B.I. investigation.

Now she wants us to elect this man to be our County Exec.
    I haven't heard or seen her talking about endorsing Clark. Where can I read more about that?

Your implication as to how that will all come back with jobs and government contracts has been going on in West Seneca for some time.

Imagine the potential for abuse at the county level.
    We know the county abuse level will never change

No wonder why he has so much time to sit at the bar at the Hidden Hollow.
    Comments like this make me wonder more and more about what your angle is with who's running in WS. I'm sure he does more than sitting in the Hidden Hollow.

Seek and Ye shall find

Quote Originally Posted by Gia
    A. I haven't heard or seen her talking about endorsing Clark. Where can I read more about that?

B. We know the county abuse level will never change

C. I'm sure he does more than sitting in the Hidden Hollow.
    A. This is not difficult to ascertain if you know some of the players in the town political circles.

B. So support someone who will continue the trend ?

C. I know that seems insensitive, but the guy is nothing without his money. He often holds the floor in the Hidden Hollow pontificating town politics. Not very professional nor the enviroment one would expect a wanna-be town official to be operating from. He is also a long standing town board meeting gadfly. If you saw him in action you'd have reservations about him be a "man of the people" he'll be portrayed as come this fall. I assume he will be going door to door when he announces he's running since he doesn't work. I have seen many of our recent town officials out in the public hanging out. Though I'm not a supporter of some of them, they always try to act and appear professional.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information