Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina Bove's New Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    His brother-in-law is the Town Dog Control Warden. Besides his salary w/ over-time and benefits, he has a Town vehicle w/ gas. I see it around the area on a regular basis at the Southgate Plaza and other locals. He has relatives on the Americorp payroll as well. His business partner, Charles Koller, is the Town's comptroller. Americorp is the primary patronage career choice, because it does not appear as obvious. The rest are listed in his campaign contributors disclosure. You'd have to recognize names to realize how many people he rewards with Town jobs.
    Psycho1, I know what it is like to have people say things about me on this webpage that aren't true, so I must interject and correct a few things. Paul Clark doesn't have a Town vehicle. He gave it up over 3 years ago, the West Seneca Police Detectives now use the car for town business, Clark doesn't have one relative one the payroll at the AmeriCorps, and that means not one, I am a part time Town employee and I have know reason to lie about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    And how many of the "volunteers" are actually from West Seneca? There are a number picked up every morning in the city. Yet, WS supplies much of the funding. Perhaps it should be changed to Erie County Americorp and then we can collect rent for the Burchfield Center and other WS facilities now costing me.
    AmeriCorps is a federally funded program. Over $35 million federal dollars have gone through AmeriCorps. As long as the volunteer live in the United States there shouldn't be a problem.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel McParlane
    Psycho1, I know what it is like to have people say things about me on this webpage that aren't true, so I must interject and correct a few things. Paul Clark doesn't have a Town vehicle. He gave it up over 3 years ago, the West Seneca Police Detectives now use the car for town business, Clark doesn't have one relative one the payroll at the AmeriCorps, and that means not one, I am a part time Town employee and I have know reason to lie about this.
    So it seems we have a few people just spreading rumors before elections? Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    All the top paying jobs in Americorp are Paul Clark disciples
    This is simply a false statement. I'm sure you are reffering to Mark Lazarra. Lazzara was a Town employee before Clark became Supervisor. Once he (Clark) was Supervisor Mark Lazarra was crucial in helping the AmeriCorps program start in WNY, hence he became the Exec Director. All jobs in the Americorps must go through a NYS audit every year to make sure that there is no nepotism, hiring of friends, etc.. So if there were hires from Clark it would have been a front page story YEARS AGO.

I have read all your posts and it is evident that you don't like Paul Clark. That is your right; however you need to make sure you get your facts straight becuase you are discrediting yourself, time and time again.

AmeriCorps is a federally funded program. Over $35 million federal dollars have gone through AmeriCorps. As long as the volunteer live in the United States there shouldn't be a problem.
    Then why does Mr. Lazara's salary come from the Town budget? Why does the Town have to approve so much of the spending? If the funding is Federal, why are the facilities all West Seneca properties?

Granted, Paul may not have relatives at AmeriCorp, but I'd bet the majority, either directly or a family member, have been contributors to Mr. Clark over the years. Don't forget, Clark has been involved longer than his 12 years as Supervisor.

By the way Dan, earlier this year you lambasted me and others for referring to you as a Clark patronage in the employ of the Town. I see you and your family have made a number of contributions to his County Executive fund recently. My question to you is how can you refute that claim now?

How far back will I find the McParlane name as a contributor?

Come on Dan, the truth shall set you free! Or the gravy train may dry up, one of the two, you pick.
    Last edited by Psycho1; April 3rd, 2007 at 07:02 AM.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Oh Danny boy.......

I understand your intent. The Clarks have been good to you. I have no problem with that.

You know the patronage of the the Americorp program.

All the top paying jobs are Pauls pals.

How about all the Americorp contract work a certain construction co. receives From Mark Lazzara.

Think maybe because Mark Lazzara is also the vice-prseident of the school board is why the same construction co. also received much of the school contracts.

Then that construction co. gets queezed by the F.B.I. which leads the F.B.I. to take a look at what's going in town.

You know the "leadership" there is of questionable integrity.

I don't know if you were around then or remember when Mark Lazzara was ready to abruptly walk out on the program at one time quite a few yrs. back because of another so called "opportunity" came along.

He basically held the town up for ransom.

And received a raise of approximately $15,000. increasing his yearly salary by upwards of 25%.
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

This is simply a false statement. I'm sure you are reffering to Mark Lazarra. Lazzara was a Town employee before Clark became Supervisor. Once he (Clark) was Supervisor Mark Lazarra was crucial in helping the AmeriCorps program start in WNY, hence he became the Exec Director. All jobs in the Americorps must go through a NYS audit every year to make sure that there is no nepotism, hiring of friends, etc.. So if there were hires from Clark it would have been a front page story YEARS AGO.

I have read all your posts and it is evident that you don't like Paul Clark. That is your right; however you need to make sure you get your facts straight becuase you are discrediting yourself, time and time again.
    Dan, I respect where you are coming from, but much of my family is from West Seneca. How does Paul Clark justify his full time salary and benefits he gets while he's in his CPA office across the street from town hall, "running a successful business" as he so often quotes in his speeches?.

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    I understand your intent. The Clarks have been good to you. I have no problem with that.

You know the patronage of the the Americorp program.

All the top paying jobs are Pauls pals.

How about all the Americorp contract work a certain construction co. receives From Mark Lazzara.

Think maybe because Mark Lazzara is also the vice-prseident of the school board is why the same construction co. also received much of the school contracts.

Then that construction co. gets queezed by the F.B.I. which leads the F.B.I. to take a look at what's going in town.

You know the "leadership" there is of questionable integrity.

I don't know if you were around then or remember when Mark Lazzara was ready to abruptly walk out on the program at one time quite a few yrs. back because of another so called "opportunity" came along.

He basically held the town up for ransom.

And received a raise of approximately $15,000. increasing his yearly salary by upwards of 25%.
    All I am or was doing was stating the facts. If you want to believe them tht is your opinion. There is no need to attack me as a person or my family. Just becuase I diagreed with your opion you start to attack me???? What is your reason. I have never and I will never give opinions about other people personal lives. I would hope that others could be the same way. We all have a right to an opinion; however lets keep this a mature conversation. Just because I talked about the facts doesn't mean I am the spokes person for one or any individual.

I beg to differ..........

All jobs in the Americorps must go through a NYS audit every year to make sure that there is no nepotism, hiring of friends, etc.
    Would you mind if I named some names ?

True or false ?

make sure you get your facts straight becuase you are discrediting yourself, time and time again.
    Was the F.B.I. investigating the town government ?

Just for the record.........

Paul Clark doesn't have a Town vehicle. He gave it up over 3 years ago
    Paul Clark gave up the town vehicle the same year when he decided to run for Congress

When Jim Roof and Joan Lillis were West Seneca supervisors, they had a town supplied vehicle. Joan Lillis actually drove the same car as Jim Roof, a 1978 Oldsmobile for almost 10 yrs. till it was wrecked in a car accident.

The difference was they had an easily recognizable and identifiable vehicle with TWS 1 Official vanity like license plates.

Paul Clark got rid of those plates and bought a new vehicle with out any way of identifying it as a official town vehicle within a few months of his first term.

He utilized the town vehicle for the first 13 yrs he was in office, correct ?

He bought a new town supplied vehicle, correct me if I'm wrong, three times.

Paranoia will destroy you........

There is no need to attack me as a person or my family. Just becuase I diagreed with your opion you start to attack me???? What is your reason. I have never and I will never give opinions about other people personal lives.
    I never attacked you personally or your family in any of my posts.

Feel free to show me where I did.

While YOUR at it.........

The tax assessment scandal in West Seneca made front page of the Buffalo News.

Paul Clarks pal, Independent Chairman Orsini, had an associate that was wired in an F.B.I. investigation that was reported in the Buffalo News last week.

These two issues are related.

Are you saying none of this is credible ?

You better straighten Robert McCarthy and the Buffalo News too.

And another thing......

It was in a feature article in the Buffalo News, everyone knows how Mark Lazzara runs to the News to showcase himself, about his leaving Americorp. Picture and all. Him sitting there gazing out and "lamenting his quandry" and "torn with angst", when he announced he was leaving.

I enquired about the particulars behind his trumped up leaving. It was back in the 1990's He was supposedly going to work for one of the utilities, National Fuel Gas, I believe.

Then lo and behold, out of the clear blue, he announces he's staying and his salary was increased by someting closer to 33%.

This is very credible and fact.

All I am or was doing was stating the facts. If you want to believe them tht is your opinion. There is no need to attack me as a person or my family. Just becuase I diagreed with your opion you start to attack me???? What is your reason. I have never and I will never give opinions about other people personal lives. I would hope that others could be the same way. We all have a right to an opinion; however lets keep this a mature conversation. Just because I talked about the facts doesn't mean I am the spokes person for one or any individual.
    At least he gave you the courtesy of a response, or did I get too close to a non-personal nerve to deserve one? It's ok if you need a couple days to think my earlier post over, it's hard to respond without using the traditional playbook answers that you like to regurgitate onto this board.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information