Thread: Patchin Fire Co Moving?

Patchin Fire Co Moving?

I have recently dove by and seen Patchin Fire Company moving there own Fire Training Towers so now everyone can see. why put that eye sore out there keep it behind your hall. (Was there a building permit or Plans for this eyesore)
    BBQ Fest- what no lawnmower Racing this year? No Parade? Some Community event!
    What's with the admission fee is that for all the grounds even the craft show and Kids Rides, or is that just for the Beer Tent grounds,?
    Town Hall couldn't answer these questions

Quote Originally Posted by desonii View Post
    I have recently dove by and seen Patchin Fire Company moving there own Fire Training Towers so now everyone can see. why put that eye sore out there keep it behind your hall. (Was there a building permit or Plans for this eyesore)
    BBQ Fest- what no lawnmower Racing this year? No Parade? Some Community event!
    What's with the admission fee is that for all the grounds even the craft show and Kids Rides, or is that just for the Beer Tent grounds,?
    Town Hall couldn't answer these questions
    Get a life, Ray.

You did this last year - crabbed about the event and did nothing to get involved. If you haven't noticed (and I wouldn't expect you to), the event has grown, there was a lot of family activities and entertainment. As a result of the growth we were a little short on staff. If you'd like to step up to the plate and volunteer your time to run the LAWNMOWER TRACTOR PULL or the PARADE, we'd love to have you.

That's not your style is it? Mr. Armchair Quarterback, blow hard.... Far easier to sit safely behind a computer screen and pick apart something good than get involved. "Ray doesn't play politics, I do what's best for the Community...." Question, sir - is constantly trashing an event and its LOCAL volunteers good for the Community?

I believe you were invited several times to a Committee Meeting to represent the Boston Chamber of Commerce. I don't believe you made it any time you were personally invited, Mr President. The Boston Chamber of Commerce was invited two years in a row to sell water FOR FREE. Where the hell were you? I'll tell you where you were - sitting in a lawn chair behind your old car, with your big ass planted squarely over your wallet. You mouth could benefit from the same treatment.

BTW - The admission fee was for all of the entertainers, jugglers, magicians, bands, and fireworks. And that admission fee included a raffle ticket for two grand prizes from two local companies. These events cost a lot of money to put on. There was a lot to do if you took the time to walk through the gate.

I guess there's no pleasing some people.

Thread Information