Hello Group

You may or may not know the 15th. annual Ride for Roswell will take place this Saturday, June 26th.

Did you know:

One out of two men and one in three women in America will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Most of us know someone that has successfully battled cancer. We also know someone who has had their life taken by it.

The Ride For Roswell is an annual celebration of community support for Roswell Park Cancer Institute, and a safe and healthy day of cycling fun for riders, teams, cancer survivors, and supporters. Believe me - the supporters are G R E A T !!!! The excitement & love that you feel as you ride the course is amazing !

The money we raise will help researchers and physicians better understand the causes of cancer and discover new methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.

I will be riding the 30 mile course with my wife, Darlene, who is a 3 year cancer survivor and our 4 year old Papillion, Penny.
I know that these are tough times but if you have a few dollars to donate, Please consider donating to Roswell Park.

To give to the Ride for Roswell effort:

1) Online: A donation can be made through my web page, http://giving.roswellpark.org/Page.aspx?pid=614&frsid=15116 Just click on the "Donate to My Ride" button to the right.
2) By Mail: If you prefer to donate by check, cash or money order, mail to The Ride For Roswell, PO Box 644, Buffalo, NY 14240-0644.
3) By Phone: Call 716-THE-RIDE (843-7433) and ask a Ride Coordinator to assist you with a donation to our team members.