Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Independent Party

Unregistered
    You were elected in West Seneca district #29. What is your address now?
    Do you or did you work for the Lackawanna School System? You told me you did at your door when I spoke to you last year. You specifically told me you worked with Dennis Koziol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwomer
    You only sent me a letter for my proxy vote. There is NO person on there who nominated me for anything. YOU wrote I was elected committeman in Hamburg. I have the document to prove it. And NO I dont work for or with Mr. Koziol. Again, you state things that are wrong without proof Mr. Beckwith.
    Do you want a copy of your petition, I have to go downtown anyway for some other things and will be happy to get you a copy. Then you will know for sure who nominated you.

Yes I want a copy

Mr. Beckwith, the only words I spoke to you were "I already signed over my proxy to Mr. Koziol.". Then I shut the door. I never told you that I worked for the school, or for Mr. Koziol. Maybe this is why and how you screw up all your information. Do you do what the voices in your head tell you to do?

Unregistered
    Sorry I had you mixed up with a guy that lives on Warsaw . The guy on Warsaw works with Koziol.

Thanks ******* for posting my address. Now you have voilated my privacy.

Unregistered
    Would you like me to tell you how many times you voted in say the last 3-4 years? I can get that as well. I can even look in the sign in books and look at the returns at your district. If there isn't a lot of people voting in your party I may even be able to tell you who you voted for! All a matter of public record!

Im not an elected official, I didnt run for anything. And I didnt ask to be nominated for anything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwomer
    Im not an elected official, I didnt run for anything. And I didnt ask to be nominated for anything.
    But yet you were run and elected, thanks to Orsini and Koziol. But yet you criticise me for exposing their dirty tactics, and you gave them your vote for the chairmanship as well. You are elected weather you like it or not and there is little you can do about it!

I was taught in school that Independents were the people who had the only fighting chance at getting rid of republicans and democrats so the system wouldnt be so dysfunctional.

I thought this quote was interesting, guess it can be applied at all levels?

“Strange, indeed, must it appear to the impartial observer, but it is none the less true that all these carefully worded clauses proved unavailing to prevent the rise and growth of a political school which has persistently claimed that the government thus formed was not a compact between States, but was in effect a national government, set up above and over the States. An organization created by the States to secure the blessings of liberty and independence against foreign aggression, has been gradually perverted into a machine for their control in their domestic affairs. The creature has been exalted above its creators; the principals have been made subordinate to the agent appointed by themselves.” -Jefferson Davis 1861

Thank you for calming this thing down. Good quote. It rings true.

All I want is to keep my Liberty, Freedom, and Independence going and I dont see it happening when it involves a republican or a democrat. I see "taxation without representation" everywhere.

Doesnt anyone care about the local small independent who just wants to pay off morgage and auto payments.

Sure we do, but unfortunately, big business has taken over politics and thus the governing body of this country. If people would get more involved in local, stae, and federal government, we wouldnt be in such a big mess like we are now.

Thats what I am trying to do by reading and posting in these threads. Learn. Im looking for the people who are trying to change the paradigm in the area. If I can believe that I will be able to prosper "with" the area [that has so much potential] I'll stay in this state and support who puts up the good fight.

Otherwise Im going to end up like the other quitters who leave for better oppertunity.

Sorry. I know, I know...you heard it a million times.

Giving up and leaving because others wont stand up for your rights is a bunch of bull****. YOU have to be the one who stands up for yourself. Become active, goto town meetings, maybe even run for town council. It's the only way things get done here in WNY. But, ultimately, jobs will not stay in the area because of the lack of leadership here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information