Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
oh please stop---your nose is growing by the second!

Except in my case --- the politicians attacked me personally and,
1. " the city" spent over $25,000 of tax dollars in 2008 to come after me about my building. Drive around the city and look at all the buildings, especially the burned out one since 2003 on holland, a sweetheart deal is currently cooking for that one.

2. Bashing?!!?? Hahaha! Too funny! Am i missing something here?

I have tried 3x now to no avail to wave the white flag.
At least all of us who try to help out of the goodness of our heart, say to you-----we are not responsible for the mess the city is in--you are!

So take credit where credit is due.

****the people ""like the people in office""****?? Try some are wannabees and others are fearful of their assessments, retaliation, and plain old sick of their lies and greed. They are the "silent majority" who are so turned off from the dirty poli-tricks that they do not even come out to vote.

Not only is your nose growing, you better make your doorways larger to fit your head through.

Insanity quotes

some are born mad. Some remain so. :d
author: Samuel beckett

like men condemned to thunderbolts, who, ere the blow, become mere dolts.
Author: Samuel butler (1)
source: Hudibras (pt. Iii, canto ii, l. 565)

much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense the starkest madness. 'tis the majority in this, as all, prevails assent, and you are sane; demur,--you're straightway dangerous, and handled with a chain.
Author: Emily dickinson
(1891 ed.)

for those whom god to ruin has designed he fits for fate, and first destroys their mind.
author: John dryden

there is a pleasure, sure, in being mad, which none but madmen know!
Author: John dryden

insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Author: John dryden

the alleged power to charm down insanity, or ferocity in beasts, is a power behind the eye.
Author: Ralph waldo emerson
source: Essays--conduct of life--of behaviour

but the devil when he purports any evil against man, first perverts his mind. [lat., at daemon, homini quum struit aliquid malum, pervertit illi primitus mentem suam.]
author: Euripides

but when fate destines one to ruin it begins by blinding the eyes of his understanding.
i, i, i, i, i, i, i,