Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Of course not. It would mean that he would have get off his butt and go down to the school offices and poor over a 100-400 page document if he wanted to see the detailed budget.

By law, budgets of public entities like school districts have to make their budgets available to the public.
    How would you know?? I have it along with the city budget but it should be out there for the public to see. Most people will not pay for it. Linda don't assume anything. You know how the old saying goes.
    Last edited by mnb811; July 26th, 2010 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    How would you know?? I have it along with the city budget but it should be out there for the public to see. Most people will not pay for it. Linda don't assume anything you know how the saying goes.
    So, scan it, and post a link here. How is this difficult?

WNYRes said that if I had evidence of some wrong doing, he would put it up on the front page of the site. I'm positive, he would do the same for you. Just ask.

So, ball is in your court now.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Sounds like a plan problem is I don't have a scanner. Will find someone who does.Then post it on here.

Post Ok

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Dear Andrea, you are such a liar,and now I seen it first hand, I was sitting in the back of the auditorium and I finally got to see your **** show first hand. You were not viciously attacked, You and Joey made incorrect statements as usual and you were responded to by the gentlemen that you made the statements to. At no time did they raise thier voice, They mereley proved you wrong when you stated that Mr. Bryniarski was a licensed electrician in Lackawanna and they responded to you that you did not know what your talking about and come to find out they were correct. Instead of staying in your seat like everyone else you had to grandstand and try to get attention by going and sit on the stage and face the audience next to Joey while he tried to belittle us by calling us all greedy while pointing at all of us. Then to make a so called phoine call to Patty Bryniarski when all phones were suppose to be turned off. Then you decided to attack Mrs. Friends character and got into an argument with her husband(who is not a school employee)and he proved you wrong also! You are ignorant to most facts,and just dont care to research them before you talk, you just seek attention! More blah blah blah is what comes out of your mouth. You have two ears and one mouth ,so why dont you start listening twice as much as you talk and maybe someday someone will take you bs serious again! Doubt it!

First, you must be somewhat hard of hearing if you think that the gang was not yelling, but who cares---it is all of you against me and Joe D. You will all stick together like .......do.

WHO are you? Tell me WHO you are and I will gladly discuss the loud confrontation with you face to face. In the back of the auditorium? I remember who was there but which school connected person are you?

Actually, I really do not care what you think and how much you want to bash me----if YOU were not in some way connected to a current or wannabe paycheck to the School-City-or LMHA I might be able to have a decent, common understanding conversation with you.

Obviously you are hot because you feel threatened by the truth of nepotism without having the proper credentials or people skills. Period.

The average Citizen understands how much I care about the education of OUR kids and that some Board member only care about their extended "Family & Friends Plan" in order to broaden their political base. They use the kids as a shield and talk a good talk in order to hold their power base, but the reality is that we have consistently been rated at the bottom of all the WNY school districts going on two decades now for a distinct reason.

Employment is more important to some board members than education. Kids will learn if they have caring teachers and staff to the best of their ability.
    Mrs. King always said, "Every Child Will Learn". Where did this philosophy go?
    Why I just heard Nate Hare CEO of Community Action Organization of Buffalo, state this morning that before, I believe maybe 1986 or so, that Buffalo teachers after receiving tenure did not have to have an assessment evaluation for "25" years!
    Does Lackawanna have this policy too? Why some may be retired before they even need to be evaluated. Maybe it is a State thing?!

Next---Ok, you guys got me on a technicality.

He did not take " The City of Lackawanna Licensing Exam ".........BUT!--- He is a Journeyman Electrician with many years of experience and ALL the proper paperwork.
    Being licensed in Lackawanna only means he paid the money to take a test in order to be " allowed " to do work in the City of Lackawanna. He chose not to do this for his own reasons.

His Father was an excellent Master Electrician .......so I concede and do apologize for my unintentional mix-up.

WHO did you assume I called .....who? Do you have my phone tapped? Or do you have x-ray glasses? Who did I call?---If anyone, I might have been just checking to see if you were paying attention to the important meeting, OR me! Ha Ha--got ya!

Now, let us discuss the credentials/resume' of the newly appointed " Maintenance Mechanic ".

And your spelling skills.

Notice how they avoided the resignation of a member question also? Great media coverage on that by the way. I have seen or heard nothing. I guess that happens when you resign your position to try to eliminate/cancel a state investigation of your despicable actions.

Where's the media coverage on this? Going on 2 weeks now....
    Last edited by mnb811; July 26th, 2010 at 03:07 PM.

Sounds like a plan problem is I don't have a scanner. Will find someone who does.Then post it on here.
    Office Depot: $0.10 per page.

I also bet, if you were to ask WNYRes, he would be willing to let you drop it off and he'd scan and upload.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Thanks for the info will do.

Post Exactly!

Notice how they avoided the resignation of a member question also? Great media coverage on that by the way. I have seen or heard nothing. I guess that happens when you resign your position to try to eliminate/cancel a state investigation of your despicable actions.

Where's the media coverage on this? Going on 2 weeks now....
    He got a job for his wife July 2009 and after working 9 mo the Board was forced to fire her by law because she was related to a Board member. Then he gets her another job in July 2010, a " retroactive " job for his wife and he BAILS from being on the Board! What's up with the whole thing and the timing of his resignation from the Lackawanna School Board?
    I personally would have never elected a quitter. Or if I knew it was only about fattening his own house he would not have gotten my backing!

Obviously they used us to get him elected. Pathetic.

I as many did, worked very hard for him to get elected to the Board and he resigns?

We would like to know why and we deserve an honest answer. The only other time I saw this was when a Board member punched another Board member. Did he punch someone?

Why did he even run for office?--just to get the wife a job? Can't she get her own? Doesn't he work? I thought he was some kind of lawyer.

wrong again!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    He got a job for his wife July 2009 and after working 9 mo the Board was forced to fire her by law because she was related to a Board member. Then he gets her another job in July 2010, a " retroactive " job for his wife and he BAILS from being on the Board! What's up with the whole thing and the timing of his resignation from the Lackawanna School Board?
    I personally would have never elected a quitter. Or if I knew it was only about fattening his own house he would not have gotten my backing!

I as many did, worked very hard for him to get elected to the Board and he resigns?

We would like to know why and we deserve an honest answer. The only other time I saw this was when a Board member punched another Board member. Did he punch someone?

Why did he even run for office?--just to get the wife a job? Can't she get her own? Doesn't he work? I thought he was some kind of lawyer.
    As always you've printed incorrect 'facts'. His wife was given a job in 2008 by Bryniarski, Sanders and Saleh as reward for Mingarelli. Re-hired in 2009 by the same group, so they either thought she did a good job or it was political patronage. Doesn't matter. Why did it take 9 months? Wasn't it was 9 months when Leonitti would no longer go along with Bryniaski's agenda.
    There is no such thing as a 'retroactive' job in the school so what are you talking about. try doing some homework before you print your misinformation. Lackawanna #1 was right, that's why you get no respect.
    As far as helping elect a quitter, how about the drug addict you tried to get elected in 2009. You talk out both sides of your mouth. As I've said before, whatever suits your agenda and those you try to discredit. The only one you discredit is yourself.
    Finally...Look up the word narcicist. Your picture should be next to the definition

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    he got a job for his wife july 2009 and after working 9 mo the board was forced to fire her by law because she was related to a board member. Then he gets her another job in july 2010, a " retroactive " job for his wife and he bails from being on the board! What's up with the whole thing and the timing of his resignation from the lackawanna school board?
    I personally would have never elected a quitter. Or if i knew it was only about fattening his own house he would not have gotten my backing!

I as many did, worked very hard for him to get elected to the board and he resigns?

We would like to know why and we deserve an honest answer. The only other time i saw this was when a board member punched another board member. Did he punch someone?

she had the job, before her husband ran for school board...get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    she had the job, before her husband ran for school board...get your facts straight.

Ernie's wife was his girlfriend at the time she was internal claims auditor. Was excellent at her job. After Ernie was elected they got married in Las Vegas I believe. When Ernie got to his very very first meeting the first thing he wanted was a fulltime job with health insurence for his new wife. The old majority said no it wouldn't look good but they did increase her hours after realizing they could use her more since the job was only part time. Ernie still wasn't happy kept screaming that" HE NEEDS HEALTH INSURENCE!" He cried to everyone about it eventually pissing people off. Eventually Juda was replaced by the law firm and they went over every single thing in the district to correct mistakes. That is when Ernie wife's job became an issue. Under state regulations she couldn't hold it if an immediate family member was on the school board. A husband is an immediate family member so... Ernie was told to resign or his wife would be fired.He refused to so his wife was fired.
    When the new majority took over at their very very first meeting they fired the previuos law firm hired Juda and Morgan then hired Ernie's wife back. Then in the aftermath of the meeting Ernie being Ernie did something.

So when is Ernie's resignation story coming out?
    Last edited by mnb811; July 31st, 2010 at 08:13 AM.

makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

Yes, when IS the Leonetti resignation story going to get out?

Probably trying to come up with some good excuse for his poor behavior. Truth is there isn't any.

So does anyone really know why Mr. Leonetti resigned? Is there another position available for him?

makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

Here is a letter to the ediitor that appeared in the FRONT PAGE the year Kevin Rozwood was named School Board President (2007):

As we start another school year, I would like to take a moment to comment on last year, particularly on an incident involving some of my union members.

It's no secret that some of my union members have been subject to bullying by others in the district. I must stress that the union and School Superintendent (Paul Hashem) have worked together and tried to repeatedly to iron out these issues. Despite our efforts, the problems escalated.

As a result, Board of Education members approved an investigation into the incidents by a neutral third party. However, it appears as if some board members are not united in their desire to end these problems so we can focus again on what is most important: the children.

As the investigation moves forward, I would hope that the board, the administration and CSEA could work together on policy changes, rather than continuing to place blame.

Board of Education members should not use their positions to carry out a vendetta or seek revenge. Sitting on the Board of Education is an honor that should not be taken lightly. The end goal - bettering our children and our school system - should never be forgotten.

I am confident that this year, with Mr. Kevin Rozwood as president of the Board of Education, the Lackawanna School District will continue to move forward and make progress as we strive to be the best we can be."
    (signed: Peggy Clifford, President, CSEA)

-----

VOTERS: And what happened to that investigation? Was anyone punished or reprimanded or fired? And did the bullying, the revenge and the vendettas STOP?

And WHY DID LEONETTI RESIGN? Why is this being swept under the rug and silenced?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information