Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Makeyenko control equals disaster for your kids!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I am doing my best like many Americans to stay afloat. What do you mean by "Just what suits you"????
    Do I have some kind of diabolical plan to---what??!! What suits me?
    As far as discrediting someone---I certainly do not have to do that, they do a fine job of it themselves!
    I found last Thursday's Board meeting very amusing when the School employees viciously yelled at me and Joe D. When all we do is speak up for the children and taxpayers! Your nastiness tells me exactly where all of your gangs priorities are and where they are NOT.
    It is too bad some of you are too immature to realize how you are acting-----why are some of you so consumed with hate? Maybe you and need to change your panties up to another size.

I have no reason to lie, I have nothing to feel guilty about or shame about any of my actions.
    I recently had someone close to a...... tell me that they pray for me daily because they know the battle against the cruel corrupt machine in this City.
    I just learned yesterday about "the white envelope" passed in some one's bar,between .....for jobs and job promises. And if you gave a thick enough envelope you got your " card ". So sad.
    I did not give OUR City a bad reputation by being poor and unable to pay my bills due to lack of work.

May God keep the windows clean in your glass house, make sure you use the right stuff so they don't streak----I pray for you and all my enemies daily.

I am just one woman, if I was not convicting people with the truth, I know from all my years of dealing with people-----I would not be personally persecuted and attacked.

I offered the olive branch a few times and you haters refuse to calm down and just work together for the good of the Schools and City.
    I do not have time for baby games-----
    I seek knowledge and the truth speaks for itself. Case Closed.
    Dear Andrea, you are such a liar,and now I seen it first hand, I was sitting in the back of the auditorium and I finally got to see your **** show first hand. You were not viciously attacked, You and Joey made incorrect statements as usual and you were responded to by the gentlemen that you made the statements to. At no time did they raise thier voice, They mereley proved you wrong when you stated that Mr. Bryniarski was a licensed electrician in Lackawanna and they responded to you that you did not know what your talking about and come to find out they were correct. Instead of staying in your seat like everyone else you had to grandstand and try to get attention by going and sit on the stage and face the audience next to Joey while he tried to belittle us by calling us all greedy while pointing at all of us. Then to make a so called phoine call to Patty Bryniarski when all phones were suppose to be turned off. Then you decided to attack Mrs. Friends character and got into an argument with her husband(who is not a school employee)and he proved you wrong also! You are ignorant to most facts,and just dont care to research them before you talk, you just seek attention! More blah blah blah is what comes out of your mouth. You have two ears and one mouth ,so why dont you start listening twice as much as you talk and maybe someday someone will take you bs serious again! Doubt it!

For someone who states Mrs. Haxton seeks attention, you sure pay enough attention to her on this site. She sure can hit your nerve. She must be on to something if certain people keep giving her attention. No need for her to seek, you give!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Dear Andrea, you are such a liar,and now I seen it first hand, I was sitting in the back of the auditorium and I finally got to see your **** show first hand. You were not viciously attacked, You and Joey made incorrect statements as usual and you were responded to by the gentlemen that you made the statements to. At no time did they raise thier voice, They mereley proved you wrong when you stated that Mr. Bryniarski was a licensed electrician in Lackawanna and they responded to you that you did not know what your talking about and come to find out they were correct. Instead of staying in your seat like everyone else you had to grandstand and try to get attention by going and sit on the stage and face the audience next to Joey while he tried to belittle us by calling us all greedy while pointing at all of us. Then to make a so called phoine call to Patty Bryniarski when all phones were suppose to be turned off. Then you decided to attack Mrs. Friends character and got into an argument with her husband(who is not a school employee)and he proved you wrong also! You are ignorant to most facts,and just dont care to research them before you talk, you just seek attention! More blah blah blah is what comes out of your mouth. You have two ears and one mouth ,so why dont you start listening twice as much as you talk and maybe someday someone will take you bs serious again! Doubt it!
    Why do you have to be liscensed in Lackawanna to do anything?? As long as your liscensed by the state you should be good enough. Another way this city runs good buisness people out of town!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    she's back...................cath829 (aka gibbsgal)
    Are you serious?? I thought I was Cathy?? Everyone on here must be Cathy in your stupid eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    are you serious?? I thought i was cathy?? Everyone on here must be cathy in your stupid eyes.

you cant seem to answer anything on this blog without your name calling...........could be you are the stupid one....

Same could be said about you and the way you have dissed Andrea in the past

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    you cant seem to answer anything on this blog without your name calling...........could be you are the stupid one....
    I think you trash people on here pretty good to.

Why do you have to be liscensed in Lackawanna to do anything?? As long as your liscensed by the state you should be good enough. Another way this city runs good buisness people out of town!!!!
    Stop protecting her, she stated that he was a licensed electrician in Lackawanna. He is not! And as far as being licensed by the state,after checking he is not that either! She was not attacked , merely prove wrong again!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Stop protecting her, she stated that he was a licensed electrician in Lackawanna. He is not! And as far as being licensed by the state,after checking he is not that either! She was not attacked , merely prove wrong again!
    Like I said who cares?? Why are you so infatuated with Byrnarski and Haxton. So Ms. Haxton assumed he was and she was wrong.Better question would be is the new maintence mechanic qualified for the job?? The answer is NO.

Like I said who cares?? Why are you so infatuated with Byrnarski and Haxton. So Ms. Haxton assumed he was and she was wrong.Better question would be is the new maintence mechanic qualified for the job?? The answer is NO.
    First off not infatuated with anyone,and Ms. haxton did not assume, she made a very bold statement and argued with people that Mr. Bryniarski was a licensed electrician. Who cares about Bryniarski or the new maintenance mechanic, that wasnt the post, the post was Ms. Haxton said she was attacked by school employees and I seen it first hand that she wasnt. She continues to make false statements and your mad cause she was called out on it and proven wrong!

I think the REAL question to be asked is why are there no taxpayers raising a fuss over the way the school spends their money? WHY do TAXPAYERS keep appropving a budget that is way out of line with the size of the district (# of students and per cost per student)?

Given the sad state of our economy, the high poverty in Lackawanna and the political stronghold....how is it no one can say NO to spending? Should Sam Masry get $7,500 per month? Should school attorney Carl Morgan get $90,000 and special education attorney Rick Juda get $27,000? WOW!! What EXACTLY are the children getting for this money spent?????

I am hopeful though that Superintendent Korach will do his best to try to correct some of the ills that are wearing the district and its people down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;664316]First off not infatuated with anyone,and Ms. haxton did not assume, she made a very bold statement and argued with people that Mr. Bryniarski was a licensed electrician. Who cares about Bryniarski or the new maintenance mechanic, that wasnt the post, the post was Ms. Haxton said she was attacked by school employees and I seen it first hand that she wasnt. She continues to make false statements and your mad cause she was called out on it and proven wrong![/QUOTE

So she was wrong on this one. I am not mad people make mistakes.BTW I see how you avoided my other question. Is the person hired as a temp for maintenance mechanic qualifed for the job??

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    I think the REAL question to be asked is why are there no taxpayers raising a fuss over the way the school spends their money? WHY do TAXPAYERS keep appropving a budget that is way out of line with the size of the district (# of students and per cost per student)?

Given the sad state of our economy, the high poverty in Lackawanna and the political stronghold....how is it no one can say NO to spending? Should Sam Masry get $7,500 per month? Should school attorney Carl Morgan get $90,000 and special education attorney Rick Juda get $27,000? WOW!! What EXACTLY are the children getting for this money spent?????

I am hopeful though that Superintendent Korach will do his best to try to correct some of the ills that are wearing the district and its people down.
    No one ever sees the actual budget. Thats why.Maybe the Front Page should put it out there??

No one ever sees the actual budget. Thats why.Maybe the Front Page should put it out there??
    Have you requested a copy?
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    Have you requested a copy?
    Of course not. It would mean that he would have get off his butt and go down to the school offices and poor over a 100-400 page document if he wanted to see the detailed budget.

By law, budgets of public entities like school districts have to make their budgets available to the public.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information