Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: how does one raise a hotel on school property?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    One is illegal... the other isn't illegal... it's like comparing apples to grapes.
    seriously, you're the one who said (in support of paladino)

Otherwise he did nothing no different than any other developer in WNY.
    as explained, why, if spitzer chased/paid women, did you denouce him as worthy to be governor? yet support paladino on the excuse he did what other "developers" did.

Unregistered
    A few people said carl is only in it for carl and nothing more... but then why waste his time on the tolls and railing against the Buffalo school district...
    paladino's thing on buffalo school's is "business" related since he is a government developer (i linked to a buffalo news article $10 million in government rents paid to paladino, in addition to sales and property tax breaks) with "business finances" in mind, no matter what. as for the tolls, a supporter of removing tolls, at the exchange for the "tea people" support.

(i only say "tea people" because the tea party itself isn't registered as a complete/voting party as in the democratic or the liberal parties, and etc. thus it is no disrespect on to the "tea movement").

yeah, i am saying, carl paladino is only in it for himself or what his company can benefit from it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by wnyfuture View Post
    bflo_resident1, the majority of your posts are slanderous, your posts are typing lawsuit.
    the ironic thing of it all is that wnyfuture never stated anything about my posts until wnyresident moved this thread into the ws forum instead of the albany forum where almost all of the other paladino threads went (since paladino is running for governor of new york state). in that, it's obvious who's got what agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by bflo_resident1 View Post
    was the original intent to sell the property made public? the notes you linked was about rezoning once the property had been sold.
    I do not know off hand and I am not inclined to go through all of the agendas on the WSCSD website to find out. However, it should be noted that the sale of real property by a municipal entity is not subject to competitive bidding. Also the discussion of real estate sales and purchases is one of the few reasons a public body may go into executive session to discuss under the open meetings law.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    seriously, you're the one who said (in support of paladino)

as explained, why, if spitzer chased/paid women, did you denouce him as worthy to be governor? yet support paladino on the excuse he did what other "developers" did.
    Because one is illegal and the other is not illegal.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    the ironic thing of it all is that wnyfuture never stated anything about my posts until wnyresident moved this thread into the ws forum instead of the albany forum where almost all of the other paladino threads went (since paladino is running for governor of new york state). in that, it's obvious who's got what agenda.
    You assume a lot don't you. I didn't move the thread.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    I do not know off hand and I am not inclined to go through all of the agendas on the WSCSD website to find out. However, it should be noted that the sale of real property by a municipal entity is not subject to competitive bidding. Also the discussion of real estate sales and purchases is one of the few reasons a public body may go into executive session to discuss under the open meetings law.

So simply put nothing was done wrong. Correct?

Unregistered
    You assume a lot don't you. I didn't move the thread.
    well someone did because i didn't create this thread in this forum.

Unregistered
    Also the discussion of real estate sales and purchases is one of the few reasons a public body may go into executive session to discuss under the open meetings law.
    another is reason is probably much easier because paladino, clark and brotz were all three connected to selling off a school playground so paladino could build the hotel. there were more donations than the few totalling up to $9,000 less than 6 months after the rezoning meeting for this process to be successful on paladino's part. yeah, and didn't the school super retire shortly after the purchase was made?

Unregistered
    So simply put nothing was done wrong. Correct?
    why would paladino kick back all that money to the friends of paul clark campaign. it was more than any other candidate he contributed to less than 6 months after a rezoning meeting. why does it appear he "owed" paul clark?

You might look at the possibility that the business office of the West Seneca Central District was responsible for that sale. I felt the land went to cheap in the first place, but it was explained by the head of the business office that this was a very good deal for the district and it was their recommendation that the board approve the sale.

for someone wo said they weren't a paladino supporter, you surely type like you're one.
    I am going on the record as of yesterday I officially support Carl Paladino for Governor of NY State. He is against the murdering of children unlike untold hundreds of thousands of people in NY State whose hands drip of the blood of innocent children. Suave it over any way you want, abortion is MURDER!
    Last edited by Frank Broughton; May 6th, 2010 at 11:33 AM.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Are you certified? From all appearances it sure looks like it.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

The Town of Brant just bought a school from the Lakeshore School district with no bid.

Random thoughts:

A) If Broughton knows of somebody murdering children he should call the police immediately, otherwise he's an accessory to murder.
    B) Anyone thinking Paladino or any other tool running for office (sans Ron Paul...he is certifiable) isn't in it for themselves, is niave.
    C) AJ Wright in the Southgate Plaza is nearly as damaging to West Seneca as Lorigo, Paul Clark, and the proposed future slum at the Houghton site combined.

It's getting to be time to move further from the city.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information