Thread: Shooting on East andWest

Shooting on East andWest

WIVB news just reported a shooting on East and West Rd in West Seneca, potentially shot by police.

Anyone hear anything?

If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

I wonder if a cop should/could shoot somebody running at you unarmed.

I mean do you have to have a weapon..? to be shot or just failing to capitulate to an officer's orders?

Why would you run at a cop that has a weapon drawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I wonder if a cop should/could shoot somebody running at you unarmed.

I mean do you have to have a weapon..? to be shot or just failing to capitulate to an officer's orders?

Why would you run at a cop that has a weapon drawn?
    If it occurred as described then I think the cops reacted appropriately. Someone approaching a cop with his weapon drawn who fails to obey a simple order to stop is a danger to the officers. Of course, we'll have to wait for more information.

What perplexes me is that after the first guy leaves the car, approaches the officers, refuses to stop when told to stop, then gets shot, then the second guy gets out of the car and does the same thing. Had to be high, mentally ill, or mentally disabled.

The third guy was smart enough to stay in the car.

I wonder what was going on in the heads of the 2 that were shot? It just seems odd.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Seems strange that there still are no details coming from the Police Chief. Who are the two victims? The police said they were familiar with the shooter - how so? And what are the injuries?

You ought to be ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Seems strange that there still are no details coming from the Police Chief.
    A guy opens fire on the cops and you say somethings strange about how it's being handled. Officers lives were in as close of danger as is possible in their line of duty. But you see a conspiracy and cast aspersions about how this is being handled by the chief on this most serious and delicate of issues regarding his officers.

You are the epitome of a Butthole.
    A remark should only hurt within it's proportion of what is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer View Post
    A guy opens fire on the cops and you say somethings strange about how it's being handled.
    The story, yesterday, did not mention that either of the men shot at an officer. Is this a new finding?
    I ask this with the utmost respect for law officers. My dad was a police officer.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

You are apparently reading something into my questions that wasn't intended. Get over yourself, loser.

Thread Information